Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 120. (Read 318535 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Anyone have a step by step, easy to follow guide on how to maximize staking ability using multiple wallets for BRK/BRX?  Thanks in advance.

Step 1 - buy BRX from me at good price Wink 70% bonus over bittrex;
Step 2 - divide your total amount of BRX by 101 and create that many addresses in your wallet;
Step 3 - transfer 101 BRX in each created address in your wallet;
Step 4 - after 12 days, money rains Wink

Simple
Activity: 387
Anyone have a step by step, easy to follow guide on how to maximize staking ability using multiple wallets for BRK/BRX?  Thanks in advance.
Activity: 252
what was price BRK in ICO?

1st coin sale in 2014 sold a prototype of the current coin where the stake was attached to the wallet and non-transferable.

Breakout Coins at that time sold for 6600 at the highest bonus level down to 3000.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Selling BRX - 2500 BRX / BTC

Escrow only!

You can find me on slack http://slack.breakoutcoin.com - in #general channel.

Better offers for bigger transactions
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
Activity: 336
Can i get an invite for the slack?  Please PM me for details and what you need from me.  Thanks.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

It's open invite my friend!

slack.breakoutcoin.com

Thank you sir.  I am in.
Activity: 826
So the question is who is able to sell under ICO? I mean, it was 20k ish right?

because of the first ico http://chain.breakoutcoin.com/balances/

So how much did them guys pay in the first ICO and was everyone here aware of the price of the first ICO? Thanks mate
Activity: 980
Can i get an invite for the slack?  Please PM me for details and what you need from me.  Thanks.

It's open invite my friend!

slack.breakoutcoin.com
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

because of the first ico http://chain.breakoutcoin.com/balances/
Activity: 826
Activity: 744
Can you tell me briefly why BRK gaming is better than existing BTC/ALT and USD based gaming platforms?

Customers pay in Fiat on Breakout gaming sites (coming this summer). Customers don't see anything about CryptoCurrency, nor BTC/BRK/ALTs... (unless they BG accepts BTC too)

BreakoutGaming uses 7 million BRK Marketing Fund to promote Gaming Platform, and they sell chips for Fiat on their sites, then they buy that much in BRK on exchanges to cover their books.

BRK will have a constant buy pressure = price keeps rising.

It is not a valid argument why BRK gaming is better than BTC or even Fiat based gamings. Any other arguments?

To understand the Breakout economy better, I recommend you join slack.BreakoutCoin.com

The guys behind Breakout Gaming are U.S. professionals & public figures in the Poker industry with years of experience & many connections to Poker celebrities.

These guys are the real deal. Not some crypto-kids running a fly-by-night ALT operation from their basement somewhere in Eastern Europe.

This argument is better than the previous one. Sounds good!
Activity: 416
how many SIS can I get for 11000khash/s

thx

Not many if you get super lucky you might find a block worth 50 in a day. You are mining @ about 10 mhash/s where even a cheap block erupter gets 300 mhashes/s.

To put it in numbers you can see plainly:

1000 hash/s = 1 Khash/s
1000 khash/s = 1 mhash/s
1000 mhash/s = 1 ghash/s

so you are mining @ 11,000,000 hash/s competing to find block with people who are mining @ 1,000,000,000+ hash/s

thank you for explanation
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
actually buying brx at this price is not a good idea because investors from the first ico had a huge advantage. they got for 1 btc 6000 brx and 6000 brk or even more.
But buying brk at the current price is a good investment...
Activity: 276
how many SIS can I get for 11000khash/s

thx

Not many if you get super lucky you might find a block worth 50 in a day. You are mining @ about 10 mhash/s where even a cheap block erupter gets 300 mhashes/s.

To put it in numbers you can see plainly:

1000 hash/s = 1 Khash/s
1000 khash/s = 1 mhash/s
1000 mhash/s = 1 ghash/s

so you are mining @ 11,000,000 hash/s competing to find block with people who are mining @ 1,000,000,000+ hash/s

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
so i need to have my wallet open for 15 days to get the stake rewards? It says that i dont have mature coins yet.

no need to keep your wallet open for 15 days , you just need to wait your BRX transaction/chunks to mature (3456 confirmation) to stake, how many confirmation your BRX now? my BRX was staking fine when it hit 3456 confirmation.
Activity: 574
so i need to have my wallet open for 15 days to get the stake rewards? It says that i dont have mature coins yet.
Activity: 336

Jump to: