Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 131. (Read 318535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
So our record tourney turnout to date has been 160 in the BRK BTC Award Tournament.

Can we beat that record?

Play poker while watching Portugal/France battle on the pitch!

BRK Bittrex Tournament
Start Time: 13:00 PDT/20:00 UTC, Sunday, July 10, 2016
Late Registration: 1st 3 levels (30 min)
Entry Fee: Free
Starting Chips: 5,000
Blind Levels: 10 min
Prize Pool: 1st place winner receives the 2 of Hearts from the DECK, 2nd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins
Bounties: 500 BRK Coins on BittrexBill, BittrexRich & Other Special Guests!
Password: brkbittrex

Wow, this sounds like the biggest to date?
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
So our record tourney turnout to date has been 160 in the BRK BTC Award Tournament.

Can we beat that record?

Play poker while watching Portugal/France battle on the pitch!

BRK Bittrex Tournament
Start Time: 13:00 PDT/20:00 UTC, Sunday, July 10, 2016
Late Registration: 1st 3 levels (30 min)
Entry Fee: Free
Starting Chips: 5,000
Blind Levels: 10 min
Prize Pool: 1st place winner receives the 2 of Hearts from the DECK, 2nd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins
Bounties: 500 BRK Coins on BittrexBill, BittrexRich & Other Special Guests!
Password: brkbittrex
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
so its trading well below ico, why?  i think this is the last time i get in on an ico hosted on bittrex lol, between this and rise.. sheesh.. ill lose my ass if i keep doing this...
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Hi guys . Anyone knows anything about bounty signature ? 10x Cool
Activity: 714
how to do widraw in Breakout poker ?

Look for your name on this page to see your balance of BRK won.  Be aware that the sheet is updated every few days....

Note that all Breakout Coins won will be distributed on Monday, August 1st, and thereafter every Monday.                     
why my name is not on the list ? I also twice won the tournament . nyteo my name.
please answer
thx nice info brother ,, It is time to collect a coin before later withdraw date aug 1 cheers all
Activity: 980
Since the minute BRK launched I apparently became so poor on the poker tournaments...I feel like I am more concerned on buying the dumps Cheesy

Keep at it.... I am not doing too well either Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Since the minute BRK launched I apparently became so poor on the poker tournaments...I feel like I am more concerned on buying the dumps Cheesy
do all the coins will be traded

BRK is trading now, BRX will be soon. SIS might be listed by exchanges if there is demand for it.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
do all the coins will be traded

Got few Siscoin on my wallet to which I've bought from someone, can these siscoin also be traded?
interesting because its released but I don't see SIScoin listed to some exchange, why?

Please see   post # 8
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Got few Siscoin on my wallet to which I've bought from someone, can these siscoin also be traded?
interesting because its released but I don't see SIScoin listed to some exchange, why?

Look for your name on this page to see your balance of BRK won.  Be aware that the sheet is updated every few days....

Note that all Breakout Coins won will be distributed on Monday, August 1st, and thereafter every Monday.                     

Brother3 where to submit address to collect brk

I would email [email protected]

why my name is not on the list ? I also twice won the tournament . nyteo my name.
please answer

please email [email protected]
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

Brother3 where to submit address to collect brk
Activity: 476

please answer
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
there is a problem with sending the stock exchange on the wallet Huh
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Any chance we get a working wallet Ubuntu 16.04 version soon? and a gaming software too?

thanks
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Is anyone having issues running the poker software?

Everything was working fine until this morning where I get the message that it unexpectly quit running, and now i get the message everytime i try. Should i try to re-install?

Any ideas or info??
It happens to me as well, It says it failed to update. But i just uninstall and reinstall it, then its working fine already.
Is anyone having issues running the poker software?

Everything was working fine until this morning where I get the message that it unexpectly quit running, and now i get the message everytime i try. Should i try to re-install?

Any ideas or info??

Might try a re-install.   Mine is working fine.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Hi , how to get brk campaign signatures ?

Today I should receive, who should I call and send my address brk ?

Senior: 13 BRK per week

Thanks Smiley .

Anyone ? .

I'm guessing you should be waiting until the ICO is done.

I'm still waiting for brk campaign signature  Huh .

Everyone is still waiting.  I believe payouts will be during the first week of August.  Hold on to your panties.  You will get your 52 BRK and if you don't I will cover it myself.  

Thanks  Grin .
Jump to: