Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 137. (Read 318535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
there were 60btc to 15k since few minutes ago, and now 0.5....manipulation
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
price low right now but i wait for bounty dumb.
EDİT: İ love the coin but it try to get it cheaper
16k is definitely the lowest i can think of. Those bounty dumpers might not dump when price is below 20k so the price has to move up so these bounties could be dumped.
someone has to initiate the price movement.

never say ''definitely'' bro. its trading and im sure you know it will dumb harder. i know it happened to me in waves too, bad situation. But brk is a great platform it will rise for sure.
İ will invest but at lower prices
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
just crazy... insider free ipo coins dumping?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
16k is definitely the lowest i can think of. Those bounty dumpers might not dump when price is below 20k so the price has to move up so these bounties could be dumped.
someone has to initiate the price movement.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
I expect the coin will tank way under ICO when all the coins from bounties and the freerolls are released, but it will grow organically afterward as long as the Devs follow through with the upcoming project releases. I think this platform has real promise but that is entirely up to the Devs, they can cash out now and drive away in a Honda or build for the Bugatti.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
So how do the bonus chips get converted into tournament dollars? the cashier in the software is confusing.

People have to realize that this coin is a legitimate contender for a huge chunk of the btc transaction volume that makes up the online gaming industry. Especially with poker, it makes the deposit/withdraw or value so much easier.

I have been playing poker online since 2003 and have played on a wide range of networks such as full tilt, ultimate bet, pokerstars, bovada, americas cardroom ect and I gotta say that the poker software Breakout has released is top notch.

When you take a step back and look at the project as a whole, you will see that what they have accomplished so far pales in comparison to most crypto related projects. In my opinion breakout coin has the potential to reach a 10 million + mkt cap.
Activity: 1540
I thought trading wasn't going to start for three more days as per bittrex  Angry

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
it was pretty much expected to see prices right at or slightly below ICO price. But at these prices, there is a huge potential for the project and a massive increase in value within the next few months.  I Look forward to be able to use the BRK coins on the poker site, and the other upcoming sites, as well as holding onto a nice stash as an investment.

Keep up the good work! I am excited for the future with the Breakout chain  Wink
Activity: 574
what is price with early bonus ?

there was alot of bonuses.

I think ico price should be between 19000-22000  We are under ico price right now.
what is price with early bonus ?
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Wow wtf ,  dumping below Ico price . Thank the gods I only put in dust!!!
Activity: 574
Any news regarding about the signature participants? I don't see any updates at all.
legendary
Activity: 1764
c'mon dumpit below ICO price.
where is that ppl who always does that ?

i already warned people to not get involve with serial scammers like james stroud, dan metcaft or jl77777, you only lose money and they are making money off of you, their products offer nothing to the world and crypto community. smart people and whale know who they are, i wouldn't put a penny in their crap or try to get involving with them anymore. these guys are crypto millionaire and all they do is make promise and move to the next coins. simple, don't get involve with the crooks!
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
Bought some Smiley

Nice price now to do so. goodluck with your purchase!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 280

typo, i meant how much btc did it raised in total.

851BTC++

Any new update or promotion guys? i wasn't following last few days.
Activity: 553
BRX  how do you get?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRK

people is dumping a bit...I'm placing some buys under ico price
what exactly was the ico price ?

If you can be bothered to look up about 12 posts above yours you will see it.

ICO price = 4500 BRK / 1 BTC

1 BRK = 0.00022222 BTC

Just incase you cannot be bothered.

typo, i meant how much btc did it raised in total.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
c'mon dumpit below ICO price.
where is that ppl who always does that ?

This ICO is not like recent ICOs of Waves or Rise where total coins in circulation was too high...

Total Coins in circulation:

Lisk: 85 million
Waves: 85 million
Rise: 85 million
BreakoutCoin: 7 million

There aren't that many people dumping BRK...

If I were you, I would buy now before price go up.

7 Million coins total for now right? Think that 10 are produced per block or is that something else?

I'm not 100% sure, but as i know the remaining BRK which were not sold on the ICO's will be destroyed by Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
BRX  how do you get?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRK

people is dumping a bit...I'm placing some buys under ico price
what exactly was the ico price ?

If you can be bothered to look up about 12 posts above yours you will see it.

ICO price = 4500 BRK / 1 BTC

1 BRK = 0.00022222 BTC

Just incase you cannot be bothered.
Thanks to the +15% bonus my ico price is about 19500sat, to be in pair the btc I've spent on brk
Jump to: