Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 41. (Read 318535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
OVERALL ....Online is banned in USA, not just Breakout LOL.  Yep, use your VPN....i'm on via FRANCE using Private Internet Access.
Should not be banned in states that allow online gaming. Like if you are in Nevada
you can play on-line because it is legal here. Something the dev's should look into.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
OVERALL ....Online is banned in USA, not just Breakout LOL.  Yep, use your VPN....i'm on via FRANCE using Private Internet Access.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Just wait for official announcement , they still need to put BRK deposits and so on Smiley
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Just like the DEVS promised on their roadmap....Breakoutgaming is now LIVE!!!

http://breakoutgaming.com/

This...is...JAWSOME!

What's going on...? Did everyone else know about this ban? Time to fire up the proxies...?

Still holding my ICO...hopefully I can use it on something fun Smiley
Activity: 494
Just like the DEVS promised on their roadmap....Breakoutgaming is now LIVE!!!

http://breakoutgaming.com/

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
It will be interesting to hear what is in store today and how brk/brx markets react to the news.

-tb-

I hope something great.. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
It will be interesting to hear what is in store today and how brk/brx markets react to the news.

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1029
Someone is buying up.. Smiley Waiting for the news!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Why are people prematurely getting excited? The ICO price was, what, about 20k sat? I could understand the excitement from those who scooped some up sub 4k sat but ICO investors? BRK needs a 300% rise just to get back to ICO price so until then you're in the red. Its literally averaging at 5k right now with a dip some time ago to 2k sat. Forget news, market movement is all that matters.

I get it people want to be hopeful but I've seen this all before. For those new to crypto trading:

Hype but no substance = pump
Substance but no hype = no pump

This is the law of shitcoins.

I want to see this rise as well, but no doubt a dozen shitcoins will give you better returns (300-500%) in the very short-term instead of having your BTC tied up in this. I don't think much will happen after platform release. Perhaps a few panic buyers will kick up the price a few k sats, but whatever happens it will be short lived.

Good luck all.

Don't forget there's also a difference between trading and investing. Sure you can trade a lot of shitcoins and if you pick the right you can win a lot fast. But if there's a winner there is also a looser. So it's also much luck involved... especially because the most of these coins have no substance, no new features, no project behind. Only copycats.

The problem is, this whole coin community has this pump and dump mentallity and don't care about the substance.

That's why the price on brk dumped so much after ico. Most people don't want to invest for a longer time and then wait for the development of the project. They only care about the chart and want to dump their coins asap.

At the moment i'm happy with this coin, because they are still in the roadmap and they are on the building process at the moment.
That's why there is no advertisment yet. They first want to build up the ecosystem of BRK. It just wouldn't make sense to pump the market right now. And it also wouldn't make sense to advertise it in the actual state.

So people have two options.
1) Just go out... sell your coins and search for any new pumpcoin and hope you are lucky.
2) Wait and hold. And eventually the project really gets great once the BRK ecosystem is developed and the marketing phase begins. If it becomes successfull, the price will follow the substance.

I don't know what happens, it's a startup. Everything could happen. But i'm still confident and hold my BRX. And i also believe they have a big picture... they are not heading for the coin community as customers like most other coins. They think big and don't care about the actual chart. So this could eventually become a big thing. Just my opinion.

I could respectfully agree with that. Just glad some people have their own reasons for optimism and not just bandwagon short-sighted hype (especially when they're -75% at these prices).
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Why are people prematurely getting excited? The ICO price was, what, about 20k sat? I could understand the excitement from those who scooped some up sub 4k sat but ICO investors? BRK needs a 300% rise just to get back to ICO price so until then you're in the red. Its literally averaging at 5k right now with a dip some time ago to 2k sat. Forget news, market movement is all that matters.

I get it people want to be hopeful but I've seen this all before. For those new to crypto trading:

I want to see this rise as well, but no doubt a dozen shitcoins will give you better returns (300-500%) in the very short-term instead of having your BTC tied up in this. I don't think much will happen after platform release. Perhaps a few panic buyers will kick up the price a few k sats, but whatever happens it will be short lived.

Good luck all.

Don't forget there's also a difference between trading and investing. Sure you can trade a lot of shitcoins and if you pick the right you can win a lot fast. But if there's a winner there is also a looser. So it's also much luck involved... especially because the most of these coins have no substance, no new features, no project behind. Only copycats.

The problem is, this whole coin community has this pump and dump mentallity and don't care about the substance.

That's why the price on brk dumped so much after ico. Most people don't want to invest for a longer time and then wait for the development of the project. They only care about the chart and want to dump their coins asap.

At the moment i'm happy with this coin, because they are still in the roadmap and they are on the building process at the moment.
That's why there is no advertisment yet. They first want to build up the ecosystem of BRK. It just wouldn't make sense to pump the market right now. And it also wouldn't make sense to advertise it in the actual state.

So people have two options.
1) Just go out... sell your coins and search for any new pumpcoin and hope you are lucky.
2) Wait and hold. And eventually the project really gets great once the BRK ecosystem is developed and the marketing phase begins. If it becomes successfull, the price will follow the substance.

I don't know what happens, it's a startup. Everything could happen. But i'm still confident and hold my BRX. And i also believe they have a big picture... they are not heading for the coin community as customers like most other coins. They think big and don't care about the actual chart. So this could eventually become a big thing. Just my opinion.
Activity: 30

Good luck all.
legendary
Activity: 1470
i hope it will reach great vale!!!!!! i'm in from the ico Cool
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
finally going in the right direction!  long way to go but let's see this bitch moooooovvvvvvve.

therefore all holders can stop being like:

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
I am very glad to be in this community. Thank you guys for such positive news! Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Now we will never see sub 5k again, fantastic! Will be an exciting week Cheesy

What is the ico price? TY.

Second ICO price was 4500 BRK for 1 BTC   there was first ICO like 2-3 years ago , but I don't know about that price.  I bought 4.5 k BRK for 2.5 cents each Smiley)
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

What is the ico price? TY.
Activity: 8
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Well fuck you then.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Just what sense does it make posting all the chats from the slack on here? Trying to invite the fudstars and trolls? If anyone wanted information the devs are always there, and this is not even an OFFICIAL update so getting all excited and trying to invite more trolls is stupid Angry
Activity: 24
Fuck you guys... Why couldnt you keep it to yourself like asked?
Pages:
Jump to: