Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 50. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Play Poker - Win Games!

Join this Sunday's Breakout Game Store Tournament for your chance to win your share of $300 in new Breakout Game Store gift cards!

BRK Breakout Game Store Tournament

Start Time: 11:00 PDT/18:00 UTC, Sunday, September 4, 2016
Late Registration: 1st 3 levels (30 min)
Entry Fee: Freeroll
Tournament Type: Freezeout
Password: None
Starting Chips: 10,000
Blind Levels: 10 min

Prize Pool: To celebrate the launch of the new Breakout Game Store, we're providing the top 10 players with $20 gift cards for the store, and places 11-20 will receive a $10 gift card each.  Play poker, win games!

Registration is open now!  https://breakoutpoker.net

Good luck!

Still lot's of time to register to win your gift cards for the new Breakout Game Store at http://breakoutgamestore.com.  Hope to see you at the tables!!

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
what happened to the tournament table, where the number and the time Huh how to play???
http://icecream.me/531c91656913546694b15450471ad362

place cursor on the right edge of the date-field -> Click and drag to the right Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Anyone from Breakout Team that can help me ?

email [email protected] your problem , they will solve it
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Anyone from Breakout Team that can help me ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
what happened to the tournament table, where the number and the time Huh how to play???
http://icecream.me/531c91656913546694b15450471ad362
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Is this launched? Or is it just in the stage of finished ICO?

Fortunately you missed the ico, the price is always sub ico price, it means that you avoid a loss on ico project.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello . I have a little problem , on brk.breakoutpoker.net it shows me that i have 772 brk but in my e-mail I didin't receive mail with instructions any so I came for a little help  Kiss
Activity: 360
Is this launched? Or is it just in the stage of finished ICO?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
I'm sad to say it kinda looks like your not that far off , the Prices in the store in EURO's are a little less then  2x the price most serious gamers would buy them for (u all know the sites I'm talking about).
This does not impress me at all.

2 examples:
Dishonored 2 for sale +- 34 euros here 59.99
Total war Warhammer  +-35 euros here 59.99
59.99 USD, not EUR. But yes, many (not all) shops sell it for half of this price.

You must be outside Europe here it sais euro.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055
I'm sad to say it kinda looks like your not that far off , the Prices in the store in EURO's are a little less then  2x the price most serious gamers would buy them for (u all know the sites I'm talking about).

2 examples:
59.99 USD, not EUR. But yes, many (not all) shops sell it for half of this price.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
still no BRK coins reveived from 22-29 aug.

Same here. Used to them coming in on Monday or Tuesday. We're past that now... and nothing has been posted here. Who is actually in charge of that part?

project is scam mate , I can't fucking belive that so many ppl are buying this scam coin ...omfg...

GG JAMES , YOU'RE FOOLING PPL AGAIN !!!

+1 scam, i have noticed that, they had 1st ico in 2014, but they didn't release anything. And this year they had 2 more rounds of ico, one for breakout coin, one for breakout stake. They got 300 btc funding(not sure) from 2nd and 3rd ico, and they scammed 300 btc form 1st round. Damn, people don't have good memory to remember they were scammed in 2014.

2 examples:

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Play Poker - Win Games!

Join this Sunday's Breakout Game Store Tournament for your chance to win your share of $300 in new Breakout Game Store gift cards!

Prize Pool: To celebrate the launch of the new Breakout Game Store, we're providing the top 10 players with $20 gift cards for the store, and places 11-20 will receive a $10 gift card each.  Play poker, win games!

Good luck!

In previous posts, someone said you don't pay the coins? Is he right? Or do you really pay?

There was a delay on last week's payment (was sent out Wednesday instead of Mon/Tues) but it was paid. All previous weeks were paid.
Activity: 331
Play Poker - Win Games!

Good luck!

In previous posts, someone said you don't pay the coins? Is he right? Or do you really pay?
legendary
Check out your filters, I was able to register.     As for the guy mention his BRK winnings email support.  everyone has been getting paid  the brk owed.  I think mine came on Wednesday this week. 

Weird. I set limit all, game type all, did the little cocktail glass one and chose all, still only shows up through the end of tomorrow. Not a big deal, though, I will just sign up on the 3rd or 4th.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Check out your filters, I was able to register.     As for the guy mention his BRK winnings email support.  everyone has been getting paid  the brk owed.  I think mine came on Wednesday this week.  
legendary
Play Poker - Win Games!

Good luck!

Was going to register but it's not showing up on the list yet. Only shows up through the 3rd so can't join right now.
Activity: 246
Play Poker - Win Games!

Good luck!
Activity: 422
Meow

Just set your defaultcurrency to BRK...  defaultcurrency=BRK and restart your daemon and you should be able to send.

-tb-

Thanks techbytes! I think that will work.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
is it possible to stake with BRX running breakoutd on linux? if so, which parameters should I use?

made a breakout.conf and ran this command:

Code:
./breakoutd -staking -defaultcurrency=BRX -defaultstake=BRX

well... guess it runs but won't stake because there is no BRX coin to put anywhere.... need qt for that I guess

If BRX is your default coin then just run
Code:
./breakoutd getaccountaddress brx

Then send BRX to that address and stake.

-tb-
thanks

getaccountaddress give this error: error: couldn't connect to server

can you please post a breakout.conf with serveraddresses? thanks

Code:
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
defaultcurrency=BRX
defaultstake=BRX
rpcuser=breakoutcoin
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8056
staking=1

With the above config, just run "./breakoutd"

-tb-

I'm trying to do the same thing (stake BRX using the Linux daemon).

I assume the above configuration stakes BRX and generates BRK, and I assume you can see the generated BRK balance by running:

Code:
./breakoutd getinfo BRK

but I am not sure how to send the BRK anywhere, since the defaultcurrency for the wallet is BRX.

Would this command:

Code:
./breakoutd sendtoaddress

know to send BRK (and not BRX) to the receiving address? The command doesn't seem to take the ticker symbol as an argument, so I'm not so sure.

Thanks for any expert command line advice you guys can offer!

Just set your defaultcurrency to BRK...  defaultcurrency=BRK and restart your daemon and you should be able to send.

-tb-
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
still no BRK coins reveived from 22-29 aug.

Same here. Used to them coming in on Monday or Tuesday. We're past that now... and nothing has been posted here. Who is actually in charge of that part?

project is scam mate , I can't fucking belive that so many ppl are buying this scam coin ...omfg...

GG JAMES , YOU'RE FOOLING PPL AGAIN !!!

+1 scam, i have noticed that, they had 1st ico in 2014, but they didn't release anything. And this year they had 2 more rounds of ico, one for breakout coin, one for breakout stake. They got 300 btc funding(not sure) from 2nd and 3rd ico, and they scammed 300 btc form 1st round. Damn, people don't have good memory to remember they were scammed in 2014.
Pages:
Jump to: