Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 63. (Read 318535 times)

legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Has anyone succeeded to compile a QT wallet on Linux (Ubuntu) yet? if so, please share how you did it and/or make your modifed breakout-qt.pro file available. Thanks so much.

I get a lot of support on the Slach channel but nobody as of now has succeeded in making a working QT
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I still not received the signature bounty? and my wallet is not syncing? even I'm waiting 1 hour now? Sad
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
For the bct users also on STEEMIT. I made a lengthy blog about the breakout chain and why it's currently undervalued.
Please check it out and upvote and comment.
the link would be much appreciated  Smiley

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
For the bct users also on STEEMIT. I made a lengthy blog about the breakout chain and why it's currently undervalued.
Please check it out and upvote and comment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
signature campaign coin recieved!
thx dev  Grin
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
oh I am wrong  buying , should I buy BRX not BRK . BRX goin to the moon , BRK dumped . Shocked

BRX doesn't have any signature bounties and poker winnings being dumped on the market as far as I know, BRK does so probably good to put some low orders on BRK. Well that is what I'm doing, it will rise after the payments have been made.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
dev is online ,any update?

I have an update for you;

learn to read.

have a nice day.  Grin
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
dev is online ,any update?
Activity: 980
Okay, I've got a question:  How is the BRX network weight almost 15 digits long?  That just seems like an outrageous number for such a limited coin supply....Can somebody shed a little light on how that's determined here.  Should I even bother staking with a 3 digit weight?

Somebody mentioned on Slack regarding the network weight.  He said the high numbers seems to be the case for some staking coins' wallets.  You have to stake to gain.  I'd go ahead with it Smiley
Blockchain Dynamics gave BreakoutCoin a plug....nice!  https://soundcloud.com/errorbytrial/blockchain-dynamics-episode-23-862016  at 5:08.  Good show....it's gaining a following.

Nice.... They need to give breakoutpoker.net a whirl!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Okay, I've got a question:  How is the BRX network weight almost 15 digits long?  That just seems like an outrageous number for such a limited coin supply....Can somebody shed a little light on how that's determined here.  Should I even bother staking with a 3 digit weight?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Blockchain Dynamics gave BreakoutCoin a plug....nice!  https://soundcloud.com/errorbytrial/blockchain-dynamics-episode-23-862016  at 5:08.  Good show....it's gaining a following.
Activity: 678
what is the difference between BRK and BRX?
Activity: 546
received my reward from the signature campaign. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Just checked my wallet, I received my reward from the signature campaign. Thanks

Thanks received me too Smiley .
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
In where can i claim my brk prizes from tournaments?

You should have gotten an email from breakoutgaming.  Reply from that email with your BRK address and breakoutpoker username then wait.

-tb-
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
oh I am wrong  buying , should I buy BRX not BRK . BRX goin to the moon , BRK dumped . Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
I replied the message for the signature bounty two days ago and I don't have the coins yet... is there any problem?

me too. There is no problem, just be patient, we will get our coins.

I hope so... thanks  Wink

Ok... I've got my reward  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Just checked my wallet, I received my reward from the signature campaign. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: