Pages:
Author

Topic: Broke my heart. - page 2. (Read 250 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
May 30, 2018, 04:13:59 PM
nothing wrong with that because EOS claimed that they're ETH competitor and also at the same time they're backed by a bunch of whales.
so if you are seeing them on top of Bitcoin,it's because those whales actively trading it.
want to know about EOS ? go to their site here ;
but lately i heard that they had a problem with their system and they called it as an 'Epic Vulnerabilities'.so i assume it's just matter of time until it's forgotten by people,
stay safe from it at this moment or at least until it's fixed.
source : https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinese-report-epic-vulnerabilities-discovered-in-eos-blockchain-patched-same-day
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 03:00:23 PM
As of May 28, 2018.
Something really broke my heart.
I was just searching for the top 10 trading website then it lead me to CMC and I was really shocked with this.
Before it was number 1 at all trading sites and now.  Cry
Maybe we should all look back to where all this crypto came from.

Credits to CMC

That is 2/8. What the!!!
When you love something and suddenly you see this.
Madness + sadness = Keyboard destroyed

PS: What is EOS? I dont even know what is that!!!!
I am also hurt to see this but all could be changed altogether if we invest more and more into bitcoin and avoid selling it off at low rates. This is badly affecting the market prices and ratings of bitcoin. The data you have provided has broken my heart as well and I want to appeal all bitcoin lovers for helping in getting back to its original position. Only our support can make it happen, otherwise it will stay same.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 28, 2018, 12:40:24 PM
As of May 28, 2018.
Something really broke my heart.
I was just searching for the top 10 trading website then it lead me to CMC and I was really shocked with this.
Before it was number 1 at all trading sites and now.  Cry
Maybe we should all look back to where all this crypto came from.

Credits to CMC

That is 2/8. What the!!!
When you love something and suddenly you see this.
Madness + sadness = Keyboard destroyed

PS: What is EOS? I dont even know what is that!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: