Pages:
Author

Topic: Bruce Wagner - "reprehensible" fraudster according to Cook County Judge - page 2. (Read 9470 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
True this is off topic. It has nothing to do with Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1220
Merit: 1015
e-ducat.fr
This thread does not belong on the bitcoin forum: moderators please see to it Huh
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
The judge didn't say the word "reprehensible".  That was a quote from the state attorney Richard Devine, not the judge.

Just an observation is all.

Ah, right you are. My mistake.

BitCoinMagic > Yes, VERY MISLEADING.

Haha - you joker.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The judge didn't say the word "reprehensible".  That was a quote from the state attorney Richard Devine, not the judge.

Yes, VERY MISLEADING.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Is it enough to get a guilty conviction in a court of law?  Maybe, maybe not.

Is it enough that people can make a fairly conclusive judgment for themselves?  Yeah, pretty much.

I don't think so.  Honestly, I'm neutral on this and I wasn't convinced by the bodybuilding.com link.  Living in Chicago isn't quite enough to link him to Bold Funding, Inc.

The spamcop link is strong though.  I'm satisfied and I want to hear Bruce's side now.

Activity: 406
I was a bystander most of the time, but I must say these things really look bad. It's not bullet proof hard evidence, but it's good enough for me. Sorry Bruce.

If it turns out this is the same guy, I wouldn't feel sorry for him but for his victims that trusted him with money that he never intended to use to help them out of a bad spot with their homes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I never hashed for this...

Defrauding people out of their homes is reprehensible though, Bruce is a parasite leeching off the actual working class
Activity: 196
I was a bystander most of the time, but I must say these things really look bad. It's not bullet proof hard evidence, but it's good enough for me. Sorry Bruce.
Activity: 140

Activity: 661
You had better hope and be sure it's the same Bruce Wagner or you'll be in for some libel suit here.
Libel and Slander are not victimless crimes.  Shocked

Where is the evidence it's the same person?

No matter. Any Judge in Canada would look at this and say, Broocie, you did start this by calling Shane a thief. Do you really want to try to prove damages here?

At that point Broocy's lawyer would ask for more cash up front.

And speaking of cash, just where did Bruce get that 25K he had in MBC?

He said something about his friends. Maybe those friends were paying to accompany Brooce around the world to places only notorious for sex tourism where they might pay for sex with boys who are of course all over 18 yrs old.

Hmm, what was that big pile of loot earmarked to pay for brooce? Could the ledger at MBC shed some light on that? Perhasp those
"friends" you speak of owning that loot might tell us why it was there, under your control?

Hmm.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
There's a million Bruce Wagners.  Bold Funding, Inc.'s Bruce L. Wagner is in all probability a completely different person.

See if you folks see what I found funny here: (then copy and paste it)

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/financial-services/bold-funding-in-chicago-il-23000452

Never mind! JeffK has it -- it's the second line.

ROFLMAO: E: Thread is moving too fast and I missed JeffK's bit.
http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/financial-services/bold-funding-in-chicago-il-23000452

This Business is not BBB Accredited
Bold Funding, Inc.

Phone: (800) 567-8922
Fax: (800) 329-051040
E. Chicago Ave., #5000, Chicago, IL 60611
[email protected]
http://www.boldfunding.com

E: Thread is moving too fast and I missed josh's bit.
Here's another set of numbers for the IL office:
* Telephone: +1 312 951 7960
* Fax: +1 435 603 5552
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is it enough to get a guilty conviction in a court of law?  Maybe, maybe not.

Is it enough that people can make a fairly conclusive judgment for themselves?  Yeah, pretty much.
Activity: 364
I think you might be missing the evidence linking Bruce's "bred" nickname to Bold Funding, greyhawk.

Thanks!

It appears to me now, that Bruce Wagner IS ACTUALLY A FRAUDSTER!

Unless someone can prove otherwise. Where are you now, Bruce?

Not conclusive enough for such an accusation.

He used the same username across forums as that bold funding company - just looked at what was linked.

What do you need? A photo of him holding a sign saying 'I commited Fraud'?

someone from SA should/will be prepping a megapost, expect it later
Activity: 686
Merit: 564
There's a million Bruce Wagners.  Bold Funding, Inc.'s Bruce L. Wagner is in all probability a completely different person.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Activity: 364
Where is the evidence it's the same person?

And where is this from? Where can it be located online?
Pages:
Jump to: