Pages:
Author

Topic: Bryan Micon's Bet That Pirate Pays Back Everyone Thread - page 2. (Read 3666 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Per aspera ad astra!
I already have a fairly large bet on Pirate. It's in my BTCST account. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
You're not asking people just to gamble on pirate, you're also asking them to gamble on the honesty of PPT operators...

Stick to a simple bet.

Just BurtW and Payb.tc - most people think they would pay if pirate pays - so you are mostly betting on Pirate paying in full.

This is not a troll thread, but a simple example that no one will bet me as stated. 

no one thinks Pirate will pay back the 1-5M USD he owes.

UPDATE:  no one has bet me yet

HATERS:  silent

BurtW?  Clipse?  aq?  MissCredency or whatever?  where did these ppl go?  Remember when BurtW posted in his sig BCST wasn't a Ponzi?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
You're not asking people just to gamble on pirate, you're also asking them to gamble on the honesty of PPT operators...

Stick to a simple bet.

He already made that bet, maxed it even!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Per aspera ad astra!

Stick to a simple bet.
Activity: 504
i am illustrating the following points:

-- no one believes Pirate will pay
-- ppl make bad bets
-- ppl accept horrible terms
-- ppl use vague language when listing the terms
-- burtW can bet more on Pirate not being a Ponzi if he wants

1) I do not believe you will or can pay when you lose
2) yes they do, MNW is about to make a few thousand bitcoins
3) as above
4) Generally it is accepted vague language lands in the favour of the person that didn't write it.
5) burtW can do what he likes, I am not his mother.
legendary
FPV Drone Pilot
i am illustrating the following points:

-- no one believes Pirate will pay
-- ppl make bad bets
-- ppl accept horrible terms
-- ppl use vague language when listing the terms
-- burtW can bet more on Pirate not being a Ponzi if he wants
Activity: 686
Wat
This guy is the only person on the forum that places his own name in every thread title he starts. Only wankers speak about themselves in the third person.

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
The conditions on this bet are ridiculous. Also, there are BTC0 in that address.

A bit pointless tbh, except the point is to give another indication of how many fools are around here, reading this forum.

This bet is a parody (of sorts) on another bet. It is also obviously intentionally designed to have ridiculous terms. However, given all the "infinitism of idiocy" around here, many might actually find it appealing.

donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
The conditions on this bet are ridiculous. Also, there are BTC0 in that address.

A bit pointless tbh, except the point is to give another indication of how many fools are around here, reading this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
By the proof micon used against pirate, micon is a scammer
Actually, the proof Micon presented, if you accept it, proves Pirate is a scammer. That same proof, against Micon, proves that he is honest. You are missing the fact that Micon's proof purports to show that Pirate is *not* doing what he claims. Micon is claiming to do precisely what you are trying to prove he's doing. That's not scamming.
Activity: 504
Here is a wager that I am making available that I encourage everyone not to bet me, but I will bet anyone that wants after this warning.

If you think that Pirateat40, a user I believe to be at control of the largest BTC Ponzi in the history of Bitcoin Will make good on all of his obligations to all parties and those parties will then meet all of their obligations to their parties then I will offer you a 1-to-1 wager on any amount.

The terms of this bet, if anyone chooses to make it, are as follows:

-- you must send bitcoins to:  1Jy5Ss8BprE2LHdTfj3KS2wvAm2KaF1zm9  to bet me.  I don't know any of you very well to take any chances.  I understand this may turn you off from betting me.  I'm trying to do so by making this an almost air-tight bet for me to win.  IMO the terms are extremely favorable to me and extremely unfavorable to anyone stupid enough to bet me.  So if you want to bet me still, send coins to the above hash.  No I'm not going to repeat it. 

-- I will accept a bet of any size.  Literally any size.  Send 5% of the total bitcoins in circulation to my hash like you guys did to Pirate. I don't care go ahead ship it.   I can accept any amount wagered

In order for you to win the wager:

Pirateat40, Bitcoinmax, and all BurtW-run Pirate Pass-Throughs bonds must pay all obligations in full by 9/1/2012 at 1:11am PST.  If any one account on any one site goes unpaid then I win the wager.

I will be the sole arbiter of this wager.  I am extremely fair and if you do not think so then don't bet me.  The answer to settle this bet will be extremely obvious either way. All accounts.  All Pirate Payback.  I hope you guys have learned your lesson from this and do not bet me.  It's throwing away BTC if you send them to my hash above.  Don't bet me, but I will of course accept all bets if after this you still want to bet on Pirateat40.
By the proof micon used against pirate, micon is a scammer
donator
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
An outspoken critic of BTC ponzi schemes bets more BTC than he has (or can afford).

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
legendary
FPV Drone Pilot
I will recommend using escrow for this bet as well.

no escrow, do not bet me if you do not agree to terms. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I will recommend using escrow for this bet as well.

EDIT: Trolled  Undecided
legendary
FPV Drone Pilot
Did your mother ever drop you on your head ?

Trolling and FUD IMO
Activity: 686
Wat
Did your mother ever drop you on your head ?
legendary
FPV Drone Pilot
Here is a wager that I am making available that I encourage everyone not to bet me, but I will bet anyone that wants after this warning.

If you think that Pirateat40, a user I believe to be at control of the largest BTC Ponzi in the history of Bitcoin Will make good on all of his obligations to all parties and those parties will then meet all of their obligations to their parties then I will offer you a 1-to-1 wager on any amount.

The terms of this bet, if anyone chooses to make it, are as follows:

-- you must send bitcoins to:  1Jy5Ss8BprE2LHdTfj3KS2wvAm2KaF1zm9  to bet me.  I don't know any of you very well to take any chances.  I understand this may turn you off from betting me.  I'm trying to do so by making this an almost air-tight bet for me to win.  IMO the terms are extremely favorable to me and extremely unfavorable to anyone stupid enough to bet me.  So if you want to bet me still, send coins to the above hash.  No I'm not going to repeat it.  

-- I will accept a bet of any size.  Literally any size.  Send 5% of the total bitcoins in circulation to my hash like you guys did to Pirate. I don't care go ahead ship it.   I can accept any amount wagered

In order for you to win the wager:

Pirateat40, Bitcoinmax, and all BurtW-run Pirate Pass-Throughs bonds must pay all obligations in full by 9/1/2012 at 1:11am PST.  If any one account on any one site goes unpaid then I win the wager.

I will be the sole arbiter of this wager.  I am extremely fair and if you do not think so then don't bet me.  The answer to settle this bet will be extremely obvious either way. All accounts.  All Pirate Payback.  I hope you guys have learned your lesson from this and do not bet me.  It's throwing away BTC if you send them to my hash above.  Don't bet me, but I will of course accept all bets if after this you still want to bet on Pirateat40.
Pages:
Jump to: