Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTB]BITBURST/A NEW CRYPTOSTAR/BOUNTIES/NEXT GEN WALLET/ULTRA RARE/GIVEAWAY - page 20. (Read 27045 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
plz give us more info, not some pics, thx
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

ESCROW AGREEMENT

The escrow address for BITBURST IPO is :

BTC: 1FRuUaV9pc6u27Rkhpipuax5biA7X29wd7
https://blockchain.info/address/1FRuUaV9pc6u27Rkhpipuax5biA7X29wd7

Escrow Procedure and Payment Instruction:

People will send their funds (BTC) to the escrow (ME).
Then, after IPO will be closed, BTB will be distributed to the IPO buyers.

I will require signed confirmation message or proof of payment for Refunds.

Discharge of Escrow Agent. 
Upon the delivery of all of the subject matter or monies pursuant to the terms of this Escrow Agreement,
the duties of Escrow Agent shall terminate and Escrow Agent shall be discharged from any further obligation hereunder.

Fine Print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
As a Escrow I am only here to make sure you get your BITBURST coins. I don't take any responsibility of other promises from developers.
The escrow holder, escrow.ms, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this transaction.
I am imposing a fixed and nonrefundable fee of 1% for this transaction, which will be paid to 1nPfxnncZqWvVP4UHT6XLfNzfaik7akQS.

Thank you
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTc8/3AAoJELOnDWq4K6fhC3gIALP2Q5zpqcBcbojqi3jkcfI1
eABoDPIdd7p74qPf8Q6iSgtQ5V/Qou3+NrLC7Qg2QGf71gvFWaIaG+yZDOSEYLrR
jw2rjmV9h+6RYICmZpz+vNh9i2dTZUZ78KwWL7Oyv7eIzL8Qpjt5g6+TW57WFfBF
FxJL5c8WTTomHheAzmdVVF0URgDJzkKMt6+frLZUKGMomcBpmpl44Pgjo+HOkC/7
RXZbqrtzlB5WGiPAsRu7rJMartGcVTdJBpV1AyTAvvsKIyu0Zc999/batAMbjMoV
V7F3K4h6RY+LfeV6hjZNV6yqZt5xMKVscwvnW4rX+g3tmpzOrVeyTXooh2W1lGs=
=u8gb
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Activity: 176
Do you allow escrow for investors?
Interesting. Until now usually I got paid for testing. Paying for the right to be a tester is a relly unique approach Smiley. Are you working for Oracle IRL Smiley?

Every investor of stage 1 will be entitled to:
-Early access on next gen wallet (ALPHA version)
-200 BTB to share with every investor
-First day of closed beta in stage 2
-An access to our prize extraction
-And more!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Interesting. Until now usually I got paid for testing. Paying for the right to be a tester is a relly unique approach Smiley. Are you working for Oracle IRL Smiley?
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Interested you can count me in. Grin  I did get my Lira.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Kind of discouraging that you're releasing coins about every month instead of focusing on one and making it successful.  I'll still watch out for what you have in mind.  Not doubting your skills, it just looks bad for your other coins. Good luck.
That is my concern too.
I invested in Lire. While it was launched just two weeks ago and gained little attention, now you are planning another coin.
Can't u just focus on one project and make it successful, then it'd be easy for your next one?

From what I can see, its not easy to make a living from producing alt-coins, when your investing, you also want to spreed, most be same when producing them.
I will invest with GIARCO TEAM.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Kind of discouraging that you're releasing coins about every month instead of focusing on one and making it successful.  I'll still watch out for what you have in mind.  Not doubting your skills, it just looks bad for your other coins. Good luck.
That is my concern too.
I invested in Lire. While it was launched just two weeks ago and gained little attention, now you are planning another coin.
Can't u just focus on one project and make it successful, then it'd be easy for your next one?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
So, dev you are so eager to let us know while nothing is presented?
Activity: 221
IPO?
Premine?

thats the Q&A i want to hear first

Maybe.

Just wait countdown
Kind of discouraging that you're releasing coins about every month instead of focusing on one and making it successful.  I'll still watch out for what you have in mind.  Not doubting your skills, it just looks bad for your other coins. Good luck.

Giarcoin: Working on wallet next gen.
LIRE: Working on Op. Bandiera

I'm not alone Wink
Pages:
Jump to: