Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC above $53k - page 2. (Read 544 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 01, 2024, 12:35:55 AM
This is good take buddy. The approval of the Spot ETF is a very strong bullish sentiment.
Personally, I've always felt it is a prelude to the next bull run just how the halving is.

Per Bitget's study on the Spot ETF and the positivism it holds, my confidence has been reinstilled to invest in more Bitcoin for the long haul.
Whether we want to admit it or not, the influence of any information about bitcoin will have an indirect impact, so the approval of the ETF which is also approaching the halving period has provided a positive direction that could happen to bitcoin.
The price a few days ago passed $63K. Remember this is before the Halving period will occur in 50 days and the surprise certainly has a good side.
Will there be any surprises again before the halving period occurs? For example, ATH in 2021 will be passed!!! We will wait for that with enthusiasm.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
February 29, 2024, 10:55:31 AM
-snip-

Now there are definitely many investors who feel regretful because they didn't buy Bitcoin earlier, both at the beginning of this year and at the beginning of last year, which was basically still quite low. And today the price of Bitcoin almost matched the highest price in 2021 when Bitcoin printed an ATH so it made me a little surprised because of the increase that continues to occur at the end of this month. And I think Bitcoin could reach a price of $60K if the increase never stops today and tomorrow.

Regrets are meaningless if the price graph rises rapidly upwards. Actually, there is no longer any need to feel sorry if you feel that the latest high price is $100K because at the current price it can still be used as an opportunity to buy even though it is a little late for investors who have bought Bitcoin at half the current price.

I was also surprised when the price crossed $60K yesterday. Why not, outside of observation suddenly the green chart is very high.
There is a possibility that if we monitor market activity in the last week of February and the early weeks of March there are signs of the potential to reach $69k.
Activity: 266
Merit: 3
Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..
February 28, 2024, 07:05:08 AM
The major thing that I have considered with this is that it's for the accumulation stage. It's that part that we can count on and in the long term, we can be victorious. We all know that it will definitely increase in volume with the fact that old money are coming in into the market. It's going to really show itself when the halving its near. I do hope everyone is up along the ride.
This is good take buddy. The approval of the Spot ETF is a very strong bullish sentiment.
Personally, I've always felt it is a prelude to the next bull run just how the halving is.

Per Bitget's study on the Spot ETF and the positivism it holds, my confidence has been reinstilled to invest in more Bitcoin for the long haul.
I think with spot ETFs approval, institutions will be present where they'll own assets with actual BTC which would in turn reflect on the price trend. Can I get the exchange study report you spoke about?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
February 28, 2024, 07:01:24 AM
It is comfortable for investors who have been holding a certain amount of Bitcoin for a long time, but not for investors who are just starting to invest in Bitcoin because they will face games played by big whales who have prepared strategies to play with the market.

At a certain point when patience is used as the main capital in long-term investments, that is where Bitcoin means being able to provide the best for the lives of many people.

Now there are definitely many investors who feel regretful because they didn't buy Bitcoin earlier, both at the beginning of this year and at the beginning of last year, which was basically still quite low. And today the price of Bitcoin almost matched the highest price in 2021 when Bitcoin printed an ATH so it made me a little surprised because of the increase that continues to occur at the end of this month. And I think Bitcoin could reach a price of $60K if the increase never stops today and tomorrow.

Rollbit - Crypto Futures
February 28, 2024, 06:09:12 AM
At this stage it is good for us and good for long term investors.
This phase is a comfortable time for many investors as the price of Bitcoin continues to rise Those who have been patiently investing in Bitcoin for a long period of time may be reaping the benefits as Bitcoin prices rise. This is just a small example of how Bitcoin can change people's lives. We may all know that in the month of September and October 2023, Bitcoin price was very low around $25k or $26k. If someone had bought 1 bitcoin at that price today it would have given him double (2x) profit.
It is comfortable for investors who have been holding a certain amount of Bitcoin for a long time, but not for investors who are just starting to invest in Bitcoin because they will face games played by big whales who have prepared strategies to play with the market.

At a certain point when patience is used as the main capital in long-term investments, that is where Bitcoin means being able to provide the best for the lives of many people.
legendary
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
February 28, 2024, 05:42:15 AM
I have read often times that price of BTC usually dump before the halving and pick up after halving but it's looking as if there is going to be an exception to this rule this year now that Bitcoin ETF has already been approved and lots of instructional buying going on.

With BTC constantly going up and as we approach March I'm just few days? Do you think we are going to see any major corrections before the halving?
We still have almost 2 months until the halving event, don't rush to rejoice and sleep in victory when you see bitcoin increasing in price and hitting the $57k today. Everything is possible and bitcoin always surprises us, if it can make us extremely excited it can also disappoint us. Personally, I will be more cautious at this point, I will always have a backup plan if things suddenly reverse. Furthermore, the halving does not mean that bitcoin will never decrease, there is no guarantee of that. Don't forget previous cycles, the bull season took place 6 months or a year after the halving ended.

I don't also considers anything that is not after the $69,000 market price of bitcoin as bullrun, we are still warming up for now, it may not be as immediately as we have the halving circle for the year 2024 we are likely to experience the bullrun, it may be towards the end of the year or early 2025, we are likely to still have more dips as after the halving below $69,000 and later we started to experience some new all time highs till we get to the peak of this experience.

Technically you might be right, bull run starts right after the halving event. Nevertheless, if you look at the lowest low for this bear market, it's $15,500. So we have been like 200%++ already since that price level.

Right now, price are still continuing to increase to $56k, and maybe at the end of the end, we might go and see $57k.

So that is huge already as we are still in the pre-halving but investors are already very bullish about it.

Today, bitcoin price touched $59.4k and the greed index is very high and I guess people are slowly thinking about the scenario where we will have an ATH before the halving. It's entirely possible and I can't be too stubborn to fight the market trend, but I still don't completely rule out a scenario that could still reverse at any time. I mean we should never let our guard down with the market for even a minute because sometimes we are too subjective and will pay a very high price.

Today everything is great, we shouldn't say bad things and enjoy the results we've been waiting for for the past 2 years.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 28, 2024, 05:17:24 AM
The major thing that I have considered with this is that it's for the accumulation stage. It's that part that we can count on and in the long term, we can be victorious. We all know that it will definitely increase in volume with the fact that old money are coming in into the market. It's going to really show itself when the halving its near. I do hope everyone is up along the ride.

Activity: 896
Merit: 312
February 27, 2024, 04:25:48 PM
I have read often times that price of BTC usually dump before the halving and pick up after halving but it's looking as if there is going to be an exception to this rule this year now that Bitcoin ETF has already been approved and lots of instructional buying going on.
The ETF approval provides a strong signal that Bitcoin will soon reach the point expected by many parties, including those who don't like Bitcoin.
When ETFs are approved, institutions become a group that no longer hides behind the scenes. However, price rises and falls are still too difficult to predict with certainty. ETFs are the cause of price increases due to high demand, although what I say will not necessarily be the same as what other people think.

With BTC constantly going up and as we approach March I'm just few days? Do you think we are going to see any major corrections before the halving?
It cannot be confirmed whether this will happen or not because it depends on the circumstances.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 27, 2024, 02:59:11 PM

Hmm, the accumulation zone ended haha, yeah it never ends for a long-term investor not even on the ATH, but for the early cycle Bitcoiners the accumulation zone ended, and now we are on the way to the distribution zone and I'm waiting for a surprise correction haha, as the market is driving crazy from last day and now it's already above 57K. The upcoming dip is gonna be a big opportunity if there's any dip left before the halving.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 833
February 27, 2024, 02:54:43 PM

I wouldn't say that this is a exception to the rule, and I'm not sure how you get that idea though. Bitcoin has been volatile, pre or after halving, we really don't know what the price movement will be, it's all base on speculation. Sometimes it's a hit or miss, and then we try to conclude that it will dump before the halving.

Again as I have said, no one can exactly predict where the price will go. There is TA to help us, but it could be invalidated as well. The best advise is just to continue to accumulate as much as you can before the halving. Nothing beats a portfolio that has a lot of Bitcoin that you have said throughout the years and just wait where the price will be in this bull run. If it goes $100k minimum then good, everyone will make a profit then.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
February 27, 2024, 02:34:08 PM

If we look at the beginning of the year the price of Bitcoin started to rise due to the ETF issue. After the ETF was approved, Bitcoin prices fell below $40k. After the Bitcoin price correction, Bitcoin started pumping again, stabilizing between $50k-$52k for a few days. But suddenly Bitcoin is up 10.86% in the last 24 hours. I never thought that before the Bitcoin halving we would see such a big Pump Bitcoin. Actually it is very difficult to predict now whether it will be a big correction before the Bitcoin halving. When the price of Bitcoin goes up, it takes a big or small correction, that's how Bitcoin has always been. But I know why it seems like there won't be a major correction before the Bitcoin halving.
Activity: 644
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 27, 2024, 11:31:38 AM

every time there is an increase in prices, there will definitely be a correction, and this is natural in the market, but the question is when will the correction occur? many people wonder about that, but i think that we will experience a major correction before the halving, maybe it will happen a few weeks before the halving or in the near future, no one knows. the most important thing is how we can prepare ourselves to face this market correction by always updating market conditions and paying attention to our financial condition because it is possible that this correction will have a significant effect on our portfolio..
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
February 27, 2024, 10:31:01 AM
Yesterday it suddenly experienced another increase of up to several percent from $50.9k to $56K. 24-hour high $57,073.84.
After the approval of Bitcoin ETF we saw the price of Bitcoin rise and then again the price of Bitcoin fell and then increased and touched $50k. From there Bitcoin rose slightly to touch $52k and remained stable at that price for a few days. But yesterday Bitcoin price suddenly touched 56 thousand dollars maybe this price was the highest Bitcoin price this year even we saw Bitcoin touch $57k dollars.
At this stage it is good for us and good for long term investors.
This phase is a comfortable time for many investors as the price of Bitcoin continues to rise Those who have been patiently investing in Bitcoin for a long period of time may be reaping the benefits as Bitcoin prices rise. This is just a small example of how Bitcoin can change people's lives. We may all know that in the month of September and October 2023, Bitcoin price was very low around $25k or $26k. If someone had bought 1 bitcoin at that price today it would have given him double (2x) profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 418
February 27, 2024, 08:23:46 AM
It only seems like a surprise to me with how $52k has been the highest since Bitcoin price reach $50k, I was only seeing the price to be at that amount till the end of this month but it seems to be in another level, like in a positive way. From how it has been since the beginning of this week which is definitely the last week of February, it seems like we might be hitting $60-65k any time soon.
Yesterday just gave us another positive movement to show how this month is going to end and I hope it won't be that stagnant like last week, since the approval of ETF things has been a little bit lite, so from first week of March $70k might be on the way without any barrier or obstacle, I hope.
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
February 27, 2024, 08:06:55 AM

Yesterday it suddenly experienced another increase of up to several percent from $50.9k to $56K. 24-hour high $57,073.84.
At this stage it is good for us and good for long term investors. If a correction occurs again after this increase, the opportunity to continue accumulating Bitcoin in an amount that can be obtained is still available before the halving.

It may not be a new theory, but 2024 is as difficult to predict as previous market experiences.
At least long-term investors who invest in Bitcoin using the DCA pattern can still enjoy this activity.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 522
February 27, 2024, 07:47:33 AM

We still have almost 2 months until the halving event, don't rush to rejoice and sleep in victory when you see bitcoin increasing in price and hitting the $57k today. Everything is possible and bitcoin always surprises us, if it can make us extremely excited it can also disappoint us. Personally, I will be more cautious at this point, I will always have a backup plan if things suddenly reverse. Furthermore, the halving does not mean that bitcoin will never decrease, there is no guarantee of that. Don't forget previous cycles, the bull season took place 6 months or a year after the halving ended.

I don't also considers anything that is not after the $69,000 market price of bitcoin as bullrun, we are still warming up for now, it may not be as immediately as we have the halving circle for the year 2024 we are likely to experience the bullrun, it may be towards the end of the year or early 2025, we are likely to still have more dips as after the halving below $69,000 and later we started to experience some new all time highs till we get to the peak of this experience.

Technically you might be right, bull run starts right after the halving event. Nevertheless, if you look at the lowest low for this bear market, it's $15,500. So we have been like 200%++ already since that price level.

Right now, price are still continuing to increase to $56k, and maybe at the end of the end, we might go and see $57k.

So that is huge already as we are still in the pre-halving but investors are already very bullish about it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 552
February 27, 2024, 07:38:12 AM
What the amazing bitcoin price movement today after success raising to $57k, its out our expectation because bitcoin for the first time break out again and reached most higher price and its happen in short term from bitcoin price around $52k and drastically significant pump price until $57k without one day. I don't think have major correction for bitcoin price on next month because close halving and many expected new highest price break out for bitcoin, after success raising until $57k and for upcoming time we are waiting bitcoin hit more than $60k in short term.
I am removing that possibility that there might be some major corrections before and after the halving. Whether there could have been a change already for this cycle, still, you don't remove that thought because this is a market that's highly volatile. But I guess that the Bitcoin ETF Spot has changed a lot of things before the halvings and have broken a lot of expectations and speculations towards Bitcoin.
I doubt with major correction with bitcoin price during close halving its seems bit possibility for bitcoin price will going dump, actually more close halving get large opportunity for bitcoin will back to higher price and make close above new ATH price. Better don't take serious with OP prediction about major correction with bitcoin price and I believe get large opportunity for bitcoin raise up to the higher price.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1001
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
February 27, 2024, 07:21:43 AM

What usually happens has not happened again in some time.
The significant increase in prices in recent times is not normal, so I think it is possible that the correction that would occur before the halving as usual does not occur now.

Actually, I had speculation several months ago that Bitcoin prices would fall before the halving and even that happened several months before the halving, but what is happening now is very different from my speculation.
So I think that it is very possible that there will be no deep correction before the Halving and it would even be more possible if this positive trend continues slowly over a fairly long period of time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 27, 2024, 06:35:35 AM

legendary
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
February 27, 2024, 06:27:23 AM

Pages:
Jump to: