Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC? ALT? - page 2. (Read 354 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
December 08, 2017, 09:15:55 AM
Friend, remember one thing - always hold 50% of your investment capital in BTC. Look at this year, BTC made x15!
Choose alts from TOP 15 coins (except BTG) and invest in them in equal amount.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 09:09:09 AM
Both! It depends on what type of investor you are. If you have much time to trade in ALTS, then go for it. If you just want to play lazy safe, then go for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
December 08, 2017, 06:24:37 AM
What should I do when the bit coin price goes up like now?
Nobody can't say when bitcoin explode, but for now it is the most liquid coin which brings the real profit to the owners. I suppose few altcoins will also rice in the price after bitcoin will cross 20000$ point, such as Etherum and Litecoin. Currently I'm investing in them, but 20% of my weekly payments I stay in bitcoin. So, combination is going to be the best strategy by my opinion.
Activity: 93
December 08, 2017, 06:19:49 AM
When the price of bitcoin goes up just sell it then buy Altcoins. It will be increased for sure. Because people sell Altcoins to buy bitcoin so that why bitcoin price will be increased.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
December 08, 2017, 06:02:52 AM
If you have btc, then hodl because the price is going up. You never buy while the price is going up, especially when it's surging like it has been in the past few days. If you have some fiat that you want to invest, you may look into some altcoins. You can trade altcoins faster than btc, and if you get lucky you may come across altcoins which go up by like 60% in one day.

never say never! in the past days there have been a couple of 10% profit opportunities available to gain a massive profit over the swings that bitcoin has. and also whenever price rises like this you can have a good chance to sell and buy back after it went back down in a correction.

also investing in altcoins is not so wise right now, specially with fiat because if bitcoin price falls, the altcoins will fall. some may go up against bitcoin but since bitcoin is dropping itself their USD (fiat) value will fall hard. for example LTC that is $100 will drop down to $70 or $60 but its BTC value will rise a little not by a lot.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 05:59:07 AM
anyone had any idea if BCC is going to go up in BTC valvue anytime soon?
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 05:55:51 AM
If you have btc, then hodl because the price is going up. You never buy while the price is going up, especially when it's surging like it has been in the past few days. If you have some fiat that you want to invest, you may look into some altcoins. You can trade altcoins faster than btc, and if you get lucky you may come across altcoins which go up by like 60% in one day.
I agree. Here is a list of good altcoins, in my opinion:
- ETH
- Litecoin
- Monero
- Zec
- Xem
- IOTA
If you have available funds then buy these altcoins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
December 08, 2017, 05:43:12 AM
Activity: 11
December 08, 2017, 05:40:01 AM
What should I do when the bit coin price goes up like now?
Pages:
Jump to: