Pages:
Author

Topic: Btc and future value - page 2. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 19, 2022, 01:27:45 AM
In the future if you have one btc and it cost 40k.
Then it means in 7-10 years about you dont have one btc
But...you have 40k btc as in the future we dont count value by fiat currency the crypto will be the currency.
Those who got crypto will own everything.
It means with 40k btc you have purache power 40k x 40k=? A lot lambos a lot lands a lot mansions.

Depending on how Bitcoin's journey is going forward, whether there can guarantee that Bitcoin's length will be worth it, indeed, if it is noticed in the next 10 Bitcoin is still the king in Crypto, but the competition between other coins cannot be ignored, the mathematical count is true as you describe, But it's still very speculative, why not looking for a potential short-expected coin to get big profits, isn't it more promising.
1 bitcoin will still be 1 bitcoin but the value of money will change every time and maybe if 1 bitcoin becomes $100k, that means your money value will be like that.
The bitcoin journey will be exciting because we have seen what is happening with bitcoin so far and we recognize that fluctuations in the value of bitcoin will continue to change.
As long as the value of bitcoin continues to rise, it will make people keep trying to get more bitcoins so that when the price goes up very high, they can get double profits.
That is why, until now, people are still using bitcoin for profit because they believe that the value of bitcoin will be very high in the future.
The quote 1 bitcoin=1bitcoin is for those who keeps the Holding for long term and those who uses bitcoin as a payment structure , but for day trader or short term trader ? this does not take effect because for them Bitcoin is equivalent to Dollar always.
meaning they will buy to see the increase and sell it again.

and also until adoption still on process? i don't think that 1bitcoin will always be 1 bitcoin .

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
February 19, 2022, 12:03:17 AM
the investment concept is like that, buying cheap and then selling when prices are high, this formula will apply everywhere, but I think holding on too long will be risky, so it's better to buy cheap and then sell when market conditions are getting stronger against bitcoin , speaking of profits bitcoin is the best asset if invested, but make a good investment scheme, if in 1 or 2 years can produce, then make a sale.
Yes, that's the concept. If you want to hold on too long, maybe you can do it with bitcoin because you've seen real examples of what bitcoin is already doing.
Many people hold bitcoin, maybe some have held bitcoin since 2017 and when the bitcoin price rose in 2021-2022 yesterday, they made a big profit by selling bitcoin.
But it requires a lot of calculation and research for altcoins because few altcoins can deliver as big a profit as bitcoin.

If you do not put in your emotions into investing, that means that you are going to end up with a good return and it will not matter too much for you. I am not saying that it will be zero, but it will surely be fine and it will not matter too much.

I feel like the price in 10 years could be as high as one million dollars, there will be people who think that it will not happen but the reality is that we all know it could happen, it will not be there right away but there are 2 halving between today and 10 years later (maybe even 3?) and that means that we are talking about something that is increasing the price a lot when it happens and it is twice as well.

Last time we had it we moved from 10k to 68k, and if we calculate it at 7x, that means from 40-50k we could move to 350k in that sense, and 7x would be over 2 million dollars. Even if it doesn't move up that much, it could be half that, which is a million dollars.
Managing emotions is necessary for investing, especially in crypto, because price fluctuations in crypto are more frequent than investments in other fields.
Maybe we haven't been able to get a good return in 1 year but if you stay patient and hold on to your coin you will surely see the price go up high and it will give you huge profits as we have seen several times.
When something becomes very rare and many people are looking for it, the price will go up high and we can never even imagine how high the price will be.
Bitcoin reached its highest price of $69k in less than 15 years. Moreover, we still have 2x halvings that can make bitcoin prices reach more than $500k.
We would be very happy to see bitcoin rise to a million dollars.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 18, 2022, 03:41:14 PM
the selling price will always change, but I always believe that in the next 5 to 10 years, the price can increase even higher.
That means as long as you can use the moment to buy at a low price and sell at a high price, you will profit.
Maybe you don't want to hold bitcoin for a long period because of the uncertainty of the ever-changing bitcoin price.
But as long as you can profit from buying and selling bitcoins, you will earn money.
Profiting from buying and selling is what many people want.
If you do not put in your emotions into investing, that means that you are going to end up with a good return and it will not matter too much for you. I am not saying that it will be zero, but it will surely be fine and it will not matter too much.

I feel like the price in 10 years could be as high as one million dollars, there will be people who think that it will not happen but the reality is that we all know it could happen, it will not be there right away but there are 2 halving between today and 10 years later (maybe even 3?) and that means that we are talking about something that is increasing the price a lot when it happens and it is twice as well.

Last time we had it we moved from 10k to 68k, and if we calculate it at 7x, that means from 40-50k we could move to 350k in that sense, and 7x would be over 2 million dollars. Even if it doesn't move up that much, it could be half that, which is a million dollars.
February 17, 2022, 09:35:08 PM
But...you have 40k btc as in the future we dont count value by fiat currency the crypto will be the currency.
It means with 40k btc you have purache power 40k x 40k=? A lot lambos a lot lands a lot mansions.

Depending on how Bitcoin's journey is going forward, whether there can guarantee that Bitcoin's length will be worth it, indeed, if it is noticed in the next 10 Bitcoin is still the king in Crypto, but the competition between other coins cannot be ignored, the mathematical count is true as you describe, But it's still very speculative, why not looking for a potential short-expected coin to get big profits, isn't it more promising.
1 bitcoin will still be 1 bitcoin but the value of money will change every time and maybe if 1 bitcoin becomes $100k, that means your money value will be like that.
The bitcoin journey will be exciting because we have seen what is happening with bitcoin so far and we recognize that fluctuations in the value of bitcoin will continue to change.
As long as the value of bitcoin continues to rise, it will make people keep trying to get more bitcoins so that when the price goes up very high, they can get double profits.
That is why, until now, people are still using bitcoin for profit because they believe that the value of bitcoin will be very high in the future.
The only change lies in the selling price, when today we start buying bitcoin at a price of $50K, it could be that in the future we can sell 5 or 10 times the current price, but guarantees in the future are also not necessarily bitcoin has a value like today, Isn't cryptocurrency growing, there will be more coin rivals that will appear in the future, even though we know bitcoin is difficult to match in the next 5 or 10 years, but I think anything can happen, as long as other coins can achieve results like bitcoin did.
Yes, the selling price will always change, but I always believe that in the next 5 to 10 years, the price can increase even higher.
That means as long as you can use the moment to buy at a low price and sell at a high price, you will profit.
Maybe you don't want to hold bitcoin for a long period because of the uncertainty of the ever-changing bitcoin price.
But as long as you can profit from buying and selling bitcoins, you will earn money.
Profiting from buying and selling is what many people want.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 17, 2022, 06:10:27 AM

The value multiplies by fiat but you can't have 2 Bitcoin ten years from now if you have 1 Bitcoin the value in fiat is what increases not the number of your Bitcoin, I guess what you mean is the purchasing power of Bitcoin at $40 just multiplies to two times I believe it will even be more if we have the same paced so in 7 to 10 years we have 5 times of the current buying power, hopefully, it will happen.
It is obvious that what he meant by that is that if you bought Bitcoin valuing 40k now and when the price reached 80 then you're holding double from your investment value so there is no debatable about that its just happened that His wordings is not that accurate to understand.
Even me made it harder to understand His post lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and still , 1 bts = 1 btc and that is the reality in crypto .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
February 17, 2022, 05:33:11 AM

Good calculation for long term investment preparation, but the question now is to what extent these calculations can be implemented into real investment, everyone has confidence to buy bitcoin at 40k price, then keep in the long term the investment, I think this is an investment preparation step That's right, as long as you can implement the investment in the long term, it's not just a discourse that appears.

Ohh...i see even members here knows im right pretend like they dont know.

wrong , we are not pretending we don't understand you but the truth is you really cannot be understand , because your mindset is out of this world and like a alien thinking  Grin

and you will never be right because you will always be wrong .

try to ask your Mama maybe he'll understand your sentiment here.
I think your language describes behavior and behavior, this forum should be used for discussion, not just telling people, do you think I will be angry when you say that?
You are wrong friend, public space is not a place for us to speak rudely to each other, try to be mature in dealing with problems, this time I will not serve, it's a waste of time.
at least you Know who Am I addressing right? it is the one who quoted you and not you, i think understanding is what you people need to learn first.
regardless of who you mention it for, but I don't think it's appropriate for us to say such language in a public space, and thank you for clarifying that this is not for me, in the future hopefully I and all of us will be wiser in dealing with every problem that exists, thank you friend for In this discussion, I am sure your intentions are good, maybe I am not observant in seeing the contents of the reply quote.

Then Cry with him , because if you are a tin skin here then you must not post anyway because expect all kind of words here as long as it does not violate the Rules of the forum .

you are also a cry baby if you think my word is not appropriate to counter that words he uses.

anyway I will put you in Ignore list because i don't want to deal with so much dramatic account .. Cry more Baby.
February 17, 2022, 03:22:41 AM

Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 17, 2022, 01:58:26 AM

The value multiplies by fiat but you can't have 2 Bitcoin ten years from now if you have 1 Bitcoin the value in fiat is what increases not the number of your Bitcoin, I guess what you mean is the purchasing power of Bitcoin at $40 just multiplies to two times I believe it will even be more if we have the same paced so in 7 to 10 years we have 5 times of the current buying power, hopefully, it will happen.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 16, 2022, 01:02:53 PM
The amount will be the same but the value will be changing any time , the volatility will tell you this so better to be ready? or forget what you are aiming.

having 1 bitcoin is more than enough investment for long term specially if you are looking for the next generation meaning to be granted to your love ones.

like what I am doing now, investing bitcoin for my children that they will treasure when time comes.
I would argue that if you have 1 bitcoin and you do nothing with them then it could be a bit of wrong as well. Even if you do not do anything big, just putting it on interest could be more than enough. That way you could turn your 1 bitcoin into 2 bitcoin for real, even while the price is going up.

I know that people do not trust everywhere, but you could check binance and see what coins and tokens they are promoting in the calculation and you could see how much you could make from their interest. I personally believe that we should not be really just simply holding if we have a lot of money, I mean sure if it is under 1k then you do not have to worry too much but if you have 1 bitcoin then you could make so much more with that in 20-30 years before you leave it to your children.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 718
February 16, 2022, 10:51:00 AM

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 16, 2022, 08:12:54 AM
Stil now 1bitcoin equal 1 bitcoin not two bitcoin.When 1 bitcoin price was $2 and if It's rise to $4 that means not 2 bitcoin. 2013-2014 Bitcoin price and now bitcoin huge different. Last few years bitcoin price huge increase and more  development. Many people still believe in bitcoin and investment in bitcoin for long term.I think price Doesn't matter, it depends on how much you want benefit.
It is true that the amount of bitcoin in your portfolio will be same. The price of bitcoin can change but not the exact amount in bitcoin. Changing price is a common factor in crypto currency. But we can predict that bitcoin is powerful crypto and price of it will be growing in future.
The amount will be the same but the value will be changing any time , the volatility will tell you this so better to be ready? or forget what you are aiming.

having 1 bitcoin is more than enough investment for long term specially if you are looking for the next generation meaning to be granted to your love ones.

like what I am doing now, investing bitcoin for my children that they will treasure when time comes.
February 16, 2022, 07:01:07 AM

Good calculation for long term investment preparation, but the question now is to what extent these calculations can be implemented into real investment, everyone has confidence to buy bitcoin at 40k price, then keep in the long term the investment, I think this is an investment preparation step That's right, as long as you can implement the investment in the long term, it's not just a discourse that appears.

wrong , we are not pretending we don't understand you but the truth is you really cannot be understand , because your mindset is out of this world and like a alien thinking  Grin

I think your language describes behavior and behavior, this forum should be used for discussion, not just telling people, do you think I will be angry when you say that?
You are wrong friend, public space is not a place for us to speak rudely to each other, try to be mature in dealing with problems, this time I will not serve, it's a waste of time.
at least you Know who Am I addressing right? it is the one who quoted you and not you, i think understanding is what you people need to learn first.

This is  Whom I am quoting and not yours lol.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 299
February 16, 2022, 05:05:30 AM
How come you are assuming that Fiat will be eliminated while you still giving value of BTC in Fiat? It's ironic that you are still using the value fiat for BTC value in the future while you are removing it in the equation. You should value BTC in terms of Gold or other asset that has value instead of fiat that you are hypothetically eradicating in the world economy to make your point have sense. Because no matter how you change your perspectiveon 1BTC value, It will still be 1BTC if you are just holding it. Just change your equivalent value to something else to easliy express your point. But I really understand what you are trying to emphasize here.
Yeah, this is what I noticed too but does gold can be value without a fiat? I know gold is being used before and I think gold came first before fiat right? But, what I mean is how can we measure its value if there also no fiat because right now I think gold is measured in USD in general just like how we measure btc value and aside from gold what are those other assets that you know that can work like a gold for measuring the btc price in the future?

I think OP is only exaggerating there. If btc valued at 1m and then let say they remove fiat so people can assume that 1 btc is now equivalent to 1m btc and they can now buying anything? Dang that's too good to be true.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
February 15, 2022, 03:32:21 PM
Stil now 1bitcoin equal 1 bitcoin not two bitcoin.When 1 bitcoin price was $2 and if It's rise to $4 that means not 2 bitcoin. 2013-2014 Bitcoin price and now bitcoin huge different. Last few years bitcoin price huge increase and more  development. Many people still believe in bitcoin and investment in bitcoin for long term.I think price Doesn't matter, it depends on how much you want benefit.
It is true that the amount of bitcoin in your portfolio will be same. The price of bitcoin can change but not the exact amount in bitcoin. Changing price is a common factor in crypto currency. But we can predict that bitcoin is powerful crypto and price of it will be growing in future.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
February 15, 2022, 02:49:32 PM
1 BTC = 1 BTC and nothings gonna change it is just only on its usd value and this is where people do really mind off thats why they do hold off no matter what.
Speaking with future value then there would be no exact price on what it would be as long recognition and adoption do continue to rise up then all possible price or numbers
could possibly be reached up thats why it is really that hard to make out some conclusions on what would be the price might be on the future
thats why there would be no assurance.
Activity: 2814
February 15, 2022, 08:45:19 AM
What I think is that OP had sold his 1 Bitcoin 7-10 years from now.
But anyway, I don't argue how you make your calculation, however, it was found wrong and I don't get it.
It is simple, don't compare Bitcoin to fiat inflation as 1 Bitcoin will remain 1 Bitcoin, it only the price had changed, unlike fiat money that its value will definitely change.
Yeah, before I have the same mindset, I also compare it to fiat value. But later as I gain experience in crypto and from traveling to other places and converting my local fiat to let's say USD, it really doesn't make sense to convert it. So still 1 BTC=1BTC today and in the future. And if you haven't sold any then good, but don't look at it and compare it to fiat, just saying.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
February 15, 2022, 08:40:32 AM
What I think is that OP had sold his 1 Bitcoin 7-10 years from now.
But anyway, I don't argue how you make your calculation, however, it was found wrong and I don't get it.
It is simple, don't compare Bitcoin to fiat inflation as 1 Bitcoin will remain 1 Bitcoin, it only the price had changed, unlike fiat money that its value will definitely change.
February 15, 2022, 06:29:06 AM

wrong , we are not pretending we don't understand you but the truth is you really cannot be understand , because your mindset is out of this world and like a alien thinking  Grin

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
February 12, 2022, 07:18:50 PM

This is making for laugher really. If that happens to be rich is just by the way but I don't believe that to happen. The most of it is that the value in the coin will not change. No matter the volatility and market volume but the number will keep to staying in that number that you have and not reduce. Example 0.002 of bitcoin will remain as 0.002 and 0.01 will stay that way no matter the time but the price can be changing.

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
February 10, 2022, 09:14:52 AM
The amount of cryptocurrency that is being added in all countries from this time. From that, it can be said that cryptocurrency will be legalized in almost all countries by 2030. And after 2050, there will be no paper money. All money will become electronic money. Because in 2010 one pizza could be bought with 50 BTC but now 50 thousand pizzas can be bought with 1 BTC. There will come a time when anyone who has a bitcoin will be able to buy a car, a house and spend a lifetime with that BTC. Some of the reasons for this are that the mining of bitcoin will end one time. When thousands of attempts are made, no one else will be able to produce Bitcoin. When no one can do the mining, the price of Bitcoin will go up a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: