Pages:
Author

Topic: Btc and government, what does the future holds? - page 3. (Read 1548 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 137
It is hard decision that governments may be against bitcoin. Because governments have lots of economical benefits thanks to bitcoin. If they see bitcoin
 as illegal money, they will lose their high economy. Think about big money men, bitcoin makes their illegal money to legal. Therefore bitcoin is a big chance to develope and be the richest one.
I truly did not understand what you are telling here,what economic benefit does the government have because of bitcoin other than the minor tax they are supposed to get if they legalize bitcoin ,bitcoin making illegal money to legal  Roll Eyes i am not sure from which country you are coming,if someone does that ,he should land in jail and for this only reason any government could ban the trade and running of exchanges in a country and you think that due to these the government will support,that weired thinking.Any government could come up with any decisions but as a user we will find ways to trade it as it is not centered around any one nation.
Many governments have already banned the use of bitcoins. Do you see any response from the bitcoin community? I do not see. Even without a complete government ban users cannot develop trade with bitcoins because of the very high fee for the transaction. What will happen if now to the prohibitions of the governments will join the bankers? They have a direct interest in the destruction of bitcoin.
Activity: 227
Merit: 0
It crossed my mind yesterday and I was thinking what if the government wakes up with an obnoxious law against btc ?
Its trade, exchange and outrightly banning btc usage.
Is this possible?
Do you see this coming?
What do you think & what will happen?
I think the government has only the authority to ban the use of bitcoin as the legitimate exchange rate in that country, it will not be more than that
Activity: 34
Learn why Bitcoin was created. It can not be controlled, therefore the government will not be favorable. Bitcoin has started a new era of money and is considered a kind of economic experiment.
Yeah, goverments will ban things that they can't control, put it in the prohibited sessions .
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
It is hard decision that governments may be against bitcoin. Because governments have lots of economical benefits thanks to bitcoin. If they see bitcoin
 as illegal money, they will lose their high economy. Think about big money men, bitcoin makes their illegal money to legal. Therefore bitcoin is a big chance to develope and be the richest one.
I truly did not understand what you are telling here,what economic benefit does the government have because of bitcoin other than the minor tax they are supposed to get if they legalize bitcoin ,bitcoin making illegal money to legal  Roll Eyes i am not sure from which country you are coming,if someone does that ,he should land in jail and for this only reason any government could ban the trade and running of exchanges in a country and you think that due to these the government will support,that weired thinking.Any government could come up with any decisions but as a user we will find ways to trade it as it is not centered around any one nation.
Activity: 15
The central banks they benefit from retaining power. Look at countries such as Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya. Before the war it was reasonable when it comes to the money market. But after the war and that America has interfered with it, central banks have been introduced. The whole world revolves around the power of money. So the central banks benefit from the money and the people, they do it through debt. And so the citizens of the countries are the slaves of the central bank. That's why Bitcoin is so important. A limited amount of what can be spent. No owner and everyone is his own bank.
Activity: 42
Learn why Bitcoin was created. It can not be controlled, therefore the government will not be favorable. Bitcoin has started a new era of money and is considered a kind of economic experiment.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
The future of bitcoin lies within the hand of people not the government, unless the latter gets its share. As a matter of fact, the government is aware of the bitcoin and if it sees it as a threat, either it bans it or regulates it like what some countries did.

Added to that statement, it is possible for it to intervenes with bitcoin to prevent a fatal crisis. Honestly, I do not like the intervention of the government.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
It crossed my mind yesterday and I was thinking what if the government wakes up with an obnoxious law against btc ?
Is this possible?
Do you see this coming?
In what i see in our country it was not possible that government would have interest in bitcoin as a matter of fact government officials were busy resolving their personal issues,problems of terror attacks, illegal drugs and corruptions and bitcoin here is not that popular,most people do not understand its functions,for me i don't have to worry for now that bitcoin will be banned or put a law through our exchangers or traders because fiat curreny is still valuable here and only few of us knows about it and if it happened maybe it takes alot of time,in the future.
Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
Is this possible?
Do you see this coming?

I must say that the economic condition of the country in which there are people who are investing in bitcoin is far better than any other country who is not having any investor who invests in bitcoin. Bitcoin is no doubt very much capable of making the economic condition of almost most of the countries apart from that of making the economic condition of the people better.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Is this possible?
Do you see this coming?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Is this possible?
Do you see this coming?
It's quite possible because it's a kind of a loss to the government and the government will do anything In it's power to abandon it from it's people who are using it.  And the people who are committing crimes using bitcoin has caused the government a lot of issues and problems.  So the government does has a legitimate reason for banning bitcoin.
There are so many reasons why bitcoin could be considered as a threat to the government. One of which is its anonymity and the possibility that it might be used as a "storage" for corrupted money or a way for illegal transactions. The government couldn't also put their hands on bitcoin, it is basically tax free. They couldn't profit nor get any benefit on it.
I don’t  really think the government will have anything to do with bitcoin, even if they do later,  it will be about investing. Some world governments are recognizing bitcoin and are starting to invest into it,  because they believe it will help boost their economy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
The government need to take a serious thought before deciding to banned bitcoin, because bitcoin is helping the people to have a better life, and without being realized bitcoin can decrease the number of unemployment, so bitcoin is helping the country
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Once the government realizes it could benefit from it, it will certainly try to get it's fingers into honeypot. How exactly will it be done remains to be seen.
Exactly. This is what I too think. If the government finds out that BTC is going to be profitable for them, then there is no point denying Bitcoin and BTC. It will for sure take some time, but you can expect BTC playing a major role in Country’s economy.

The problem is that governments are not dump and they have already figured it out that bitcoin cannot be controlled by them and no taxes can be applied on it. Thats the reason they are not encouraging people to transits in bitcoins and convert their local currency into bitcoins. If you ask me, i will suggest governments to take both their local currency and bitcoins side by side as there is no way they can deny or stop people from using bitcoins.

Most government, after knowing the above fact has place lots of transfer fee in converting bitcoins to local currency. They cant tax bitcoin directly but whoever convert it in local currecny he / she is bound to pay high fees and this is not good really.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Once the government realizes it could benefit from it, it will certainly try to get it's fingers into honeypot. How exactly will it be done remains to be seen.
Exactly. This is what I too think. If the government finds out that BTC is going to be profitable for them, then there is no point denying Bitcoin and BTC. It will for sure take some time, but you can expect BTC playing a major role in Country’s economy.

The problem is that governments are not dump and they have already figured it out that bitcoin cannot be controlled by them and no taxes can be applied on it. Thats the reason they are not encouraging people to transits in bitcoins and convert their local currency into bitcoins. If you ask me, i will suggest governments to take both their local currency and bitcoins side by side as there is no way they can deny or stop people from using bitcoins.

You are so right. Government only takes action or interest in that thing which ultimately by bolts and buts energizes the economy of their own accounts rather that of state. Bitcoins could not be under their rule and they control them, how would you think they will appreciate bitcoins? No, they will never do so.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
If it ever happens, i don't how are they going to do it since there is really no one who can rule over what is really going on in the internet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and government? I don't think this two can be in one sentence, if it is in my country. Having a government like ours, I think the first thing they will do is to put tax on it. I am not against to my country's government but it still a baby country and I think they will do all odds just to make them grow.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
This thing is already sarted but one of the advantages of bitcoin is that it can't be controlled by government. The only thing they can do is ban using bitcoins (but that will not be affective) or ban mining (that will only hurt people but won't be harmfull for the whole blockchain).
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I think the Government's fight against Bitcoin by issuing a ban on it will not happen, if it is, it is very unlikely. Today, Countries now have more positive views about Bitcoin, some countries have adopted the legalization of Bitcoin as an official currency, opening up to welcome it to innovate more economically. I think the benefits of Bitcoin, especially its blockchain-based trading capabilities, have made it increasingly trusted by many governments and nations around the world. There will be more countries open with Bitcoin, I believe so
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Is this possible?
Do you see this coming?

Let me list my perception about this.

-Governments will want more interfrence between bitcoin and users.
-Governmetns will try to take the market under control.
-Governmetns will try to tax people tradin and holding bitcoin, let's say 5% btc tax for holding it, each year.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

Pages:
Jump to: