Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC and Stock Markets are in crash mode - page 2. (Read 325 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 14
February 06, 2018, 02:37:26 AM
The biggest problem is that frightened investors are hardly returning. It takes a long time to stop and recover. The EU's announcement of the April crypto regulation of the currency may have an enviable impact on the head of the story, of course in one way or another.

Real prices were overwhelming and now the level of the market is in progress, it is very likely that this story will lead to what one of the leading ETH people said that after such a collapse, a lot of small coins will cease to be stationed. Perhaps in the long run this is a good thing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 06, 2018, 02:22:48 AM
Yeah,which is the result of panic selling among the cryotocurrency investors and causes downtrend on bitcoin and other currencies by 20% everyday.Now the price of bitcoin is around $6000 and it may falls more for some weeks.But I don't know the real factors behind these crashes.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
February 06, 2018, 02:19:14 AM
It is very much alarming!I cannot believe that this is really happening.All markets are down.Btc price also down.Altcoins are very much affected.I do not know what will be the action of different investors and other people that are hodling.Hoping to hear some good news.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 01:17:52 AM
Gold is rising while equity markets around the world and cryptocurrencies are crashing. This kind of punches a hole in the theory that Bitcoin will be considered as some kind of digital gold. There definitely is a correlation and investors are selling risky assets because the yield on treasury bonds is increasing, making them more attractive.

It is disappointing - I had thought that a drop in the stock market would see money move into Bitcoin, but that's not happening at all - everyone is going back to that old time asset: gold.

Of course, it is but the market is completely in crises and giving the opportunity to the who wants to buy at this dips. Now it is the right time for the people who want to buy the Bitcoin at this position, now every market is completely in the downtrend, even i never expected this will happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 01:11:14 AM
The early months of the year make bitcoin price slow down. I think that the demand of the people really affects in the price of cryptocurrency. As I also get some info's, bitcoin is turning down when the first month of the year. We just have to go in the flow, whatever the price indicated to have profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
February 06, 2018, 01:05:36 AM
Gold is rising while equity markets around the world and cryptocurrencies are crashing. This kind of punches a hole in the theory that Bitcoin will be considered as some kind of digital gold. There definitely is a correlation and investors are selling risky assets because the yield on treasury bonds is increasing, making them more attractive.

It is disappointing - I had thought that a drop in the stock market would see money move into Bitcoin, but that's not happening at all - everyone is going back to that old time asset: gold.

But we should make note of one thing, the old asset is not going to be blessed for long time. The gold is just temporary hype and it has never gone beyond the specific ATH every time. Government regulates it and they will apply the limits always. So we dont have to get scared out of this asset. People will buy and sell and when they will see there is no more use of that trade and the crypto's or other stock exchanges which you think are getting affected too will start rising back again. So on the positive scale im seeing this as good opportunity for those who were not able to get into crypto at lowest points. Now they can earn huge out of it by investing at this low and focus on the long term gaols. 
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

Actually not all the people believing that cryptocurrencies make them profit they think its to risky that why their focusing on gold investment.It takes time to adopt about the crypto wait and observe them if they actually believe in it. for the mean time be patient and wait for a few weeks the prices of stock and bitcoin will get back to normal.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
February 05, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

Give it some time, January and February are always like this. Although I had also thought that bitcoin would gain more attention because of stock market crash, but as it seems people are going for the safe choice of gold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 11:03:57 PM

Bitcoin is still seen as a risky asset to hold and we cannot blame people for thinking that since that is the truth, but give it time, if bitcoin really becomes adopted worldwide by a huge amount of people there is a chance people will begin to look at bitcoin in a similar way people look at gold, this is just an indication that its too soon for the persons to think of bitcoin in this way.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
February 05, 2018, 06:04:00 PM
If you happen to watch also the stock markets, in the last couple of days and especially today there was a huge crash also in US (and around the world of course). It seems that people are selling assets (crypto and stocks). Is there a correlation or not?

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 05:48:43 PM
If you happen to watch also the stock markets, in the last couple of days and especially today there was a huge crash also in US (and around the world of course). It seems that people are selling assets (crypto and stocks). Is there a correlation or not?
Pages:
Jump to: