Pages:
Author

Topic: btc-arbs: High-Performance, Pooled Arbitrage Fund... Or... ? - page 2. (Read 3191 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Alright, full disclosure. There is already a thread on btc-arbs (see here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-arbscom-update-dead-hyip-refund-progress-btc-arbs-still-doing-refunds-474787) but I hate that it is in the Gambling subforum, so I'm starting another here. I don't really 'gamble' with coins in the conventional sense (poker, slots, blackjack, etc. etc.) so I never would have come across the site here on the forum because I don't typically visit the gambling subforum.

And I know the Ponzi and scam accusations are already rampant and will be repeated here, and I totally get the skepticism. I've also read that SecondMarket staffs an 11-person trading team, so there has to be at least some money in arbitrage out there with all of the volatility and drama in the exchanges. I'm not entirely convinced it's not a scam because of the too-good-to-be-true factor, but for the last three weeks my experience the site has been predictable. Deposits have posted promptly, earnings have been logged reliably, and all of my withdrawals have been handled within a matter of hours. The daily trading summaries have been consistent with market activity (click on the day in the "Results" section of the webiste), and while I've not experienced any daily gains over 4% like the site advertises, even a 1% daily return is worth the risk for me. My plan is to make regular withdrawals until my original deposit is recouped, and then let the money ride on the house. Again, I realize this could be a total scam and my money could disappear tomorrow, but the majority of my BTC is locked away in cold storage, and with a small amount of appetite for something higher-risk, I've placed a little bit of BTC here. If its a scam, its a pretty elaborate one, so I figure the guy has at least earned a little bit of my money if he disappears with it. Anyway, I'm openly posting this as a referral link, because if you had not heard of this website and would like to play around with it, I'd appreciate the referral. But if you'd prefer to trim off the 'referral/nightengale', you won't hurt my feelings. Don't deposit more than you can afford to lose:

https://btc-arbs.com/referral/nightengale

I'll update the thread with my experiences as time goes on, and if useful information comes to light, I'll add updates to the OP. Only in the wide, wide world of Bitcoin would I consider utilizing a site like this, but who knows, in 2 weeks I've already made 15% of my investment back.
Pages:
Jump to: