Pages:
Author

Topic: btc authority - page 3. (Read 1716 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 26, 2016, 09:59:57 AM
The point of BTC is to NOT have this.

THIS. Please people stop associating the word "authority" with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 26, 2016, 09:57:38 AM
I know, but as people, governments and states are becoming more and more aware of the potentional of btc, do you think that they'll just let it be o will they try to create some sort of superstructure to it?

If the status of bitcoin will become more superpower in the future, government for will surely create some things associated with that authority thing or any related terms.

They can't do it directly with bitcoin but they will target those local exchangers or those who has some services that people in a certain country can able to use or convert bitcoin into fiat. As long as local exchangers will pay the right taxes, everything will be fine. Local exchangers are bound to commit with the country's money regulation so that their company will legitimate run. And because of that regulations, local exchangers will modify their fees to cover the expenses.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
October 26, 2016, 09:49:22 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is possible to do. Also, Lutpin is right. The main point of Bitcoin is not to have an authority.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 26, 2016, 09:48:18 AM
I know, but as people, governments and states are becoming more and more aware of the potentional of btc, do you think that they'll just let it be o will they try to create some sort of superstructure to it?
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
October 26, 2016, 09:42:28 AM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 26, 2016, 09:40:50 AM
Do you think that it will be created a btc regulatory authority in the future or will the blockchain continue to be the only warranty?
Pages:
Jump to: