Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC back to $6000 ? - page 7. (Read 4007 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 02:59:17 AM
BTC is currently growing at a slower rate, but they are priced at over $ 7,000. This is a good thing and a sign of recovery of the cryptographic market, I believe in the coming months the price of coins will rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
September 04, 2018, 02:43:44 AM
mining costs are over $5 k so watch us not go under taht, miners or BTc ARE LIKE CRY BABIES FROM GRADE 3

all these people that are claiming btc is dead and going back to $500 or $1000 have rocks in their head and do not
understand how blockchain and mining proof works.

do not believe me? come back and revisit my comment here in 5 months. I will be correct, as the alogrithms and
action already will.

plus my bots i have going

plus the short interest of bitcoin right now at all time HIGHS

last time taht happened, the bears and SHORTERS got slaughter 70 days out. LOL. good luck to bears, ;they will need it.

again, come back and visit my comment here in a few months!!!
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:39:50 AM
Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?
The process of transforming the crypto market is fast and complex. Rapid price increases and rapid evaporation are normal. I think the number of trade participants is huge. They anticipate Bitcoin prices will increase and when Bitcoin increases they accelerate the price. But $ 6,000 is hard to come by when the $ 7,277 is a problem. Bitcoin will be priced at $ 10,000 in September.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 02:01:03 AM
many people think 7k dollars is the cheapest bitcoin price for this month and tends to signal that bitcoin will return to the month before the end of the year.
Bitcoin actually is still in good position when we're thinking back the past history chart of bitcoin. This could be called "okay". Even bitcoin falls at the rate of $4000, bitcoin is still worth it as cryptocurrency. I think no one here underestimate bitcoin, because no matter bitcoin falls, it will always return.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 01:55:04 AM
Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?
It is better to be ready for the fact that soon the bull market and bitcoin until stable shows a level of 7k. I wonder how it will dynamically rise and reach the level of 10k at the end of this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 07:51:59 PM
The price bitcoin has fallen a lot in the last 1-2 months but it has risen again this week.and Bitcoin already up to $7000 and I hope the price Bitcoin will actually grow and grow as the time go on.
Activity: 700
September 03, 2018, 07:11:33 PM
It is possible that Bitcoin will fall to such a price after several days of growth. We must be prepared for this development of events. This should not cause us to panic.

we all do not know for what time in the future it will be for the condition of bitcoin prices, the movement of bitcoin is still difficult to guess and even some time ago it fell below $ 6000, even if it later fell back to that number we should have ready and won't panic. but looking at graphs of bitcoin movements for the future will not fall significantly again and I hope to continue to be able to increase prices higher.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 05:27:17 PM
It is possible that Bitcoin will fall to such a price after several days of growth. We must be prepared for this development of events. This should not cause us to panic.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 05:14:23 PM
I am convinced that Bitcoin will not return to the price of $ 6,000. There was too much correction and it's time for Bitcoin to start growing. I think the turn has already taken place
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
September 03, 2018, 04:41:49 PM
many people think 7k dollars is the cheapest bitcoin price for this month and tends to signal that bitcoin will return to the month before the end of the year.
Activity: 159
September 03, 2018, 03:23:10 PM
As much as I’d love this to be the start of the bullrun, I still get the feeling that it’s a bear trap and we will take one more big drop so the whales can top up their bags one last time before it rockets past it’s previous ath. Time will tell though
Activity: 182
September 03, 2018, 02:38:42 PM
I think that bitcoin is now ready to go upstairs and update the maximum. Perhaps this will happen for several months
September 03, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
The price of bitcoin has started to climb upward. Can we now say that the ascension has begun? I think the rise from now on has begun. I do not want to go down anymore.
We all want Bitcoin to grow up, but those who make money on this need to buy at a cheaper price and this is evident, we need to act only with a sober and calculating head not emotions.
Activity: 721
September 01, 2018, 02:59:34 PM
The price of bitcoin has started to climb upward. Can we now say that the ascension has begun? I think the rise from now on has begun. I do not want to go down anymore.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 01, 2018, 02:53:55 PM
You cannot sell Bitcoin at this time. Bitcoin is now a fundamental cryptocurrency, so do not discount such a giant.
The bitcoin really is a basis of all cryptoforeign exchange market. It is impossible to sell it at all even if it to fall below 6k or even 5k.
I do not know what do you mean by saying "It is impossible to sell it...", because you can sell Bitcoin whenever you want if you have it or short it for example on Bitmex.
Maybe you think that is not good idea or something like that.
it looks like bitcoin will penetrate 7500 USD,
before plunging to 6000 $ 5,000 $ bitcoin will be 10000USD
September 01, 2018, 02:34:47 PM
I ad here to the opinion that such a price will be and I think this price will be fast enough and I suspect that the price can go up to the level of 5k.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
September 01, 2018, 01:21:39 PM
Fortunately, now we see how bitcoin is gaining momentum, and behind it all altcoins are growing in price. This is very pleasing, because now there are prerequisites for a market reversal.
Activity: 114
September 01, 2018, 12:43:00 PM
No, Bitcoin will not return to 6000, now the growth of this crypto currency is noticed and it is extremely profitable to keep it for a long time, because it can grow significantly.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
August 31, 2018, 02:06:26 PM
You cannot sell Bitcoin at this time. Bitcoin is now a fundamental cryptocurrency, so do not discount such a giant.
The bitcoin really is a basis of all cryptoforeign exchange market. It is impossible to sell it at all even if it to fall below 6k or even 5k.
I do not know what do you mean by saying "It is impossible to sell it...", because you can sell Bitcoin whenever you want if you have it or short it for example on Bitmex.
Maybe you think that is not good idea or something like that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
August 31, 2018, 01:51:09 PM
I really hope that, because Bitcoin has a big influence on the prices of other coins, when the price of bitcoin bounces back up, then most likely the price of another coin will go up too. But in my opinion this will be difficult in 2018, hopefully in 2019 there is ease.
Pages:
Jump to: