Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC break 21000 usd, great! - page 2. (Read 233 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
December 17, 2020, 12:24:16 AM
That was a nice surprise for me in the morning to check the price and expect to see $19xxx but see $21k. I suppose that is how all resistances have always behaved, the "resist" for as long as they can until they are broken and all hell breaks loose as the FOMO buyers who were hoping for a "dump" get desperate because of losing opportunities and jump in to start their panic buy.
Right now I am seeing a very strong momentum and if that continues growing we can see this trend of bigger rises continue and $30k will also be broken in a very short time. But all depends on how the following 24 to 48 hours will go for this momentum.
copper member
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
December 16, 2020, 09:30:09 PM
This is what we are waiting for, and we are thankful for that. For this year, I believe we are not going to see more action until next year. It's currently at a high right now, and you know once it has reached a higher high, it could give another retracement and possible consolidation in a few weeks first and then possibly reach another high.

In the Bollinger bands, it has pierced it, and possible correction could come after that. Let's see what the market would do next.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 16, 2020, 09:16:57 PM
after BTC break 20k usd,the top of top,now btc over 21000usd,ưhat  next target for usd in this year?

I will say that there will be no ceiling to call. I mean we broke $20,000-$21,000 very easy. Got to $21,500 but it seems to be rejected, nevertheless the sentiments is really bullish so I'm still expecting some more spike this week.

But to get to $30,000 or more next year, we might see a lot of volatility, I mean it won't be that easy this time as investors or holders might liquidate some and then wait for the dip before buying again. The thing is, investors are accumulating with good reasons, bitcoin to be a reserve asset or hedge because of economic uncertainties.
copper member
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1809
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
December 16, 2020, 07:26:52 PM
Unpredictable. After the breakout, we are still not so sure where the next resistance and support level will be based on the historical price movements are we are now in uncharted waters.

You should also consider the Xmas holidays. People tend to cash out and spend on holidays. I remember very well in 2017, the huge drop started on the 17th December, which is 3 years exactly tomorrow 
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
December 16, 2020, 07:04:24 PM
It is fascinating to watch, a bit like the Tesla share price - when people start piling into an asset it can start to act very irrational and this seems to feed a flame causing ever more people to funnel money into it. I know Bitcoin has many outlets already, but it would be nicer to see more mainstream stores start to adopt it and that would really cement it as a useful currency and investable asset. As long as everyone is sensible and doesn't store their life savings in a single place it is healthy to hold some Bitcoin in your portfolio.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
December 16, 2020, 06:56:43 PM
after BTC break 20k usd,the top of top,now btc over 21000usd,ưhat  next target for usd in this year?

No one knows and i didnt really expect that it would be reaching 21k price so very fast or in a matter of day where we didnt even see on what the actual
reason on why it increases like this after a momentarily sideways movement.

For now the best thing to be done is that, if you do able to buy when its still low then selling out on the current price isnt a bad thing to do.
There would be always some pullback pretty sure after this increase.

I have sold mine and secure it out and waiting for some price decrease incase but i do saw that this will might push to 22k.Well its just my assumption.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
December 16, 2020, 06:19:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: