Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC breaks $1400 barrier, altcoins going on the red - page 2. (Read 2116 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Pick your ponies boys. Beautiful time to buy

Exactly.
Sell Bitcoin while everyone is buying, pick up cheap alts.
Wait a month or two for Bitcoin to drop and re-buy. Rinse and repeat. Smiley
Activity: 1037
Merit: 253
Cant be sure if that price increase of bitcoin breaking or reaching now $1500 makes most altcoin price turns or goes to red. Seeing on the price of bitcoin i guess it will break soon and will be going back again on $1100-$1200.Talking about alts im not worried if they turns to red because it the right spot to buy them again on cheaper price so theres nothing to worry infact we should be happy altcoin traders.

there will be a great buying opportunity for alts. i do not think now is anywhere near the time. let's see what bitcoin decides to do first.

It's great news for those of us wanting to diversify our BTC a bit and buying solid alts like LTC and ETH at a good discount price, but, bitcoin could indeed go parabolic and hit $2000 overnight with altcoins going -100% and this would be a disaster.

Im also getting a bit nervous having BTC in poloniex but how else are you supposed to profit from the fast price changes unless you have some BTC to trade with? (I get too nervous once BTC rises a lot because exchanges may be prone to exit scam)

Sounds like apocalyptic scenario, if that happens, no one ever will put money in any so called __stable__ and __resilient__ crypto. All alts were growing for 3 days in a row enormously, BTC as-well were hitting high at the same time, now alts all together take break, but bitcoin still grows, everyone panic.

UPDATE: If to take a look into graphs, crash started with GNO listing. With BTC grow alts started slow decline, and some even eventually started recovery, but on time of listing everything collapsed.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
oh man, i trapped right now..

Just yesterday was moved all my BTC to ETH on 0.059 now it is 0.052

I losed allready 0.3 BTC

What you guys advice me to do better? Goes on BTC right now?

Add more fiat and buy BTC or LTC?

Man , man its absolutely crap... Huh Huh Embarrassed

Right know I just hate this Bitcoin with a divided community and limited block size..go away bitcoin. Bitfinix its your turn, SEC ETF say NO NO NO NO to Bitcoin ! ! Whats the hell.. 
You have in a wrong way to buy right now . better to wait sometimes if you convert your bitcoin in to eth it doesnt mean you will lose.. just wait for a couple of weeks if the price of bitcoin will down you can exchange eth back to bitcoin that you made profit or if the eth price also increase and made profit sell them in other stable bitcoin like monero and buy bitcoins if the price is getting low again..
After that better to stay in bitcoin because the movement of bitcoin these days are fast unlike before.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
oh man, i trapped right now..

Just yesterday was moved all my BTC to ETH on 0.059 now it is 0.052

I losed allready 0.3 BTC

What you guys advice me to do better? Goes on BTC right now?

Add more fiat and buy BTC or LTC?

Man , man its absolutely crap... Huh Huh Embarrassed

Right know I just hate this Bitcoin with a divided community and limited block size..go away bitcoin. Bitfinix its your turn, SEC ETF say NO NO NO NO to Bitcoin ! ! Whats the hell.. 
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
iam not understand, SEC rejected ETF proposal
bitcoin price down only several day, and then bitcoin price incraese very high until over 1400 dollar, and in bitfinex 1500 dollar
i think bitcoin user is amazing not effect SEC rejected bitcoin
I hope you did not notice that the SEC is reviewing the Winklevoss EFT once again and so is the reason we are seeing a big rally in the price of bitcoin but the chances of approval is slim as i cannot any vast changes that could happen in their proposal and one more thing to be noted is that SEC is also considering approval of an Ethereum ETF.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Im looking at poloniex right now and all altcoins are going red. Meanwhile BTC keeps going up. Is this the end of the ongoing altcoin bubble? How high can BTC get? Will this all stop once SEC rejects the ETF approval or this pump goes beyond that?

Anyway, might be a good idea to have some on Poloniex, if LTC goes below 0.01 I will get a good position there again, im not risking to buy above that. BTC may go parabolic to hit something ridiculously high and alts may drop to the floor.

iam not understand, SEC rejected ETF proposal
bitcoin price down only several day, and then bitcoin price incraese very high until over 1400 dollar, and in bitfinex 1500 dollar
i think bitcoin user is amazing not effect SEC rejected bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Cant be sure if that price increase of bitcoin breaking or reaching now $1500 makes most altcoin price turns or goes to red. Seeing on the price of bitcoin i guess it will break soon and will be going back again on $1100-$1200.Talking about alts im not worried if they turns to red because it the right spot to buy them again on cheaper price so theres nothing to worry infact we should be happy altcoin traders.

there will be a great buying opportunity for alts. i do not think now is anywhere near the time. let's see what bitcoin decides to do first.

It's great news for those of us wanting to diversify our BTC a bit and buying solid alts like LTC and ETH at a good discount price, but, bitcoin could indeed go parabolic and hit $2000 overnight with altcoins going -100% and this would be a disaster.

Im also getting a bit nervous having BTC in poloniex but how else are you supposed to profit from the fast price changes unless you have some BTC to trade with? (I get too nervous once BTC rises a lot because exchanges may be prone to exit scam)
Activity: 680
Merit: 500
Yes, the whales wait for a big event (like Gnosis to hit the exchanges) and start the sell. Meanwhile everybody calls buy the dip. Guess what, the altcoin bubble just broke. Tip: don't look at the price of ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I'm enjoying this cycling of btc up alts down, btc stable alts up, yummy....
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Activity: 680
Merit: 540
Pick your ponies boys. Beautiful time to buy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
there'll be some big falls but i think it's still too resilient for a genuine bubble pop. there'll be enough low balling buyers to scoop up the coins and things might be back up high soon. there won't be enough fear.

yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Word up,  count crunkenheimer.  This here what dey been predicticatin' from da git go.  Money be flowin' out the shit coins an' inta the IT-coin, big bayd bitcoin isself.  I toldja, sista soldja!!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
Im looking at poloniex right now and all altcoins are going red. Meanwhile BTC keeps going up. Is this the end of the ongoing altcoin bubble? How high can BTC get? Will this all stop once SEC rejects the ETF approval or this pump goes beyond that?

Anyway, might be a good idea to have some on Poloniex, if LTC goes below 0.01 I will get a good position there again, im not risking to buy above that. BTC may go parabolic to hit something ridiculously high and alts may drop to the floor.
Pages:
Jump to: