Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Chess Tournament $100 Prize in Bitcoin! - page 4. (Read 3203 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
February 06, 2015, 07:45:11 PM
if it is online how will you prevent cheating?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
February 06, 2015, 07:27:19 PM
Great, good initiative, we need more stuff like this. What game will it be? i guess it will be with an online multiplayer game.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 06, 2015, 07:25:06 PM
Hi. My name is Eric.

I have been interested in Bitcoin for about a year now, and still I'm fascinated.

I am starting a chess tournament with a Bitcoin prize! The prize is $100 in Bitcoin. There are only 8 spots available in this tournament. I will not be participating in the tournament, but will be organizing it.

IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT CHEATERS... Let me just say that we are playing a variant of chess that is near impossible to cheat on. This variant is called chess960. See for your self. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess960

Spots are still open!

The next tournament will have twice as many people and a $200 dollar prize in Bitcoin!

I am not going to give much info here. You will have to e-mail me to get the smaller details and reserve a spot.

There is a .07 Bitcoin fee in order to participate in the tournament in order to help fund the prize. Just think... you could turn .07 Bitcoin into $100 worth of Bitcoin!! e-mail me to check for availability, and to get more information. My e-mail is ...

[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: