Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC + Corona - page 4. (Read 526 times)

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
March 19, 2020, 12:15:55 PM
Many people are paying attention to bitcoin because with the fall of almost 60%, making the previous investors increasingly disappointed over the decline, but I think it is impossible because of the corona outbreak, many people are concerned about crypto because they don't think about it because they are focusing on themselves. .

Many of the causes of this corona outbreak, markets around the world have fallen, akabit outbreaks, I think only new investors will pay attention to crypto at a time like this because they want to buy lower but I think it needs definite research because if this outbreak continues then crypto is also difficult to increase.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
March 19, 2020, 11:57:45 AM
I was just curious to know whether the Corona outbreak can help bring people's attention towards the crypto market?
Where many countries have banned short selling too in ever falling stock market along with the oil and gold prices tanking, I am sure many would be looking for an alternative. Regarding BTC which has recently touched the bottom (atleast according to technicals) after a 60%+ fall, I guess this is the best time to bring traditional investors toward btc. People have free time to read and understand cryptos too as they are quarantined  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: