Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC correction is happening? - page 3. (Read 1222 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 01:19:52 AM
hope the correction would have stayed longer .. it's gone before I saw it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 01:13:43 AM
Well it was a pretty quick correction haha. I really wish it would correct a lot more like down to 7-8000 so I could buy in cheaper.

Yeah, it was pretty quick. I wonder if we will have a correction like that...
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
November 30, 2017, 12:34:16 AM
Well it was a pretty quick correction haha. I really wish it would correct a lot more like down to 7-8000 so I could buy in cheaper.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 30, 2017, 12:01:16 AM
Hey guys,

Today we saw a momentary pullback on the market but it is recovering now, not completely but almost...
Do you think it will reach the previous highs and move upwards or are we still going to see a correction for the recent bull run?

What are your thoughts?

A correction is coming soon. Better to convert some btc to fiat now in case of a pullback.

Personally I will not sold my btc because of correction instead I will grab this great opportunity to buy more bitcoin, we all know that this is not the end of bitcoin and it will continue to soar higher. As we can see right now the price of bitcoin are pumping so better to hold and be ready in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 29, 2017, 11:49:58 PM
It seems the correction is mostly over already! Maybe BTC will dip below $10K
one more time or maybe not.
November 29, 2017, 11:48:11 PM
Hey guys,

Today we saw a momentary pullback on the market but it is recovering now, not completely but almost...
Do you think it will reach the previous highs and move upwards or are we still going to see a correction for the recent bull run?

What are your thoughts?

here we go again with this fcvkin correction thing.  this correction thing has been discuss all the time and we cant still see it. so i guess theres no really correction that will happen to bitcoin because the value seems unpredictable and verry volatile, it keeps moving from time to time and the value is totally unstable.

ps: though im not really sure what does correction means.

Well, correction means that there is no such thing like a stock or even a cryptocurrency or any other investment that increases everyday without having a crash, even if it goes up again...
Bitcoin can't continue this bull run, it has to have a pullback, otherwise it would hit something like 50000$ very soon...
Last month was around 5000$ after 1 month 11000$, 2x plus...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
November 29, 2017, 11:33:32 PM
Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

here we go again with this fcvkin correction thing.  this correction thing has been discuss all the time and we cant still see it. so i guess theres no really correction that will happen to bitcoin because the value seems unpredictable and verry volatile, it keeps moving from time to time and the value is totally unstable.

ps: though im not really sure what does correction means.
November 29, 2017, 11:31:16 PM
Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

A correction is coming soon. Better to convert some btc to fiat now in case of a pullback.

Well I believe that a correction could come too but not sure...
If so, in your opinion the correction is going to be due to what?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 29, 2017, 11:19:42 PM
Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?

November 29, 2017, 10:47:59 PM
Hey guys,

What are your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: