Pages:
Author

Topic: btc crossing 3,000 $ today ? - page 3. (Read 3998 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 23, 2017, 11:13:22 PM
It s not happening today, but I think 3000$ is possible in the end of the month Lips sealed

Yes it's hard to happen for today because the price of bitcoin seems to have a rally at $2,600 - $2,700. But maybe next week well see the price at peak. Well this type of movement is very familiar to me and just like what happened when we reached $2,900 the movement seems to be calm and after there was a dump.

If we enter to June without seeing bitcoin hit $3,000 then we can't see it again in 2017 because there are hard fork rumors and other segwit discussion going on harshly.

Don't worry as I believe we are going to see the price of bitcoin this year at $3,000. By the way, it's still too early to see bitcoin reaching at $3,000. We are still have almost 1 month and we are near to August 1. We'll see if that is going to make the price pump or it will make the price lower. Just keep the faith that it will be positive.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
June 23, 2017, 10:54:48 PM
It s not happening today, but I think 3000$ is possible in the end of the month Lips sealed

Yes it's hard to happen for today because the price of bitcoin seems to have a rally at $2,600 - $2,700. But maybe next week well see the price at peak. Well this type of movement is very familiar to me and just like what happened when we reached $2,900 the movement seems to be calm and after there was a dump.

If we enter to June without seeing bitcoin hit $3,000 then we can't see it again in 2017 because there are hard fork rumors and other segwit discussion going on harshly.
Merit: 603
June 23, 2017, 09:32:51 PM

legendary
Merit: 1353
June 23, 2017, 05:37:07 PM
It needs break through investment and not just few whales investing money into bitcoin. The market depends on big moves made by trading companies and investors. However, the bitcoin will be growing soon enough, but not today. You can expect the big pump in month of July as volatility will be decreasing and dump will end soon.
But I read there are significant amount of small investor were already contributing for bitcoin rally in recent times. When bitcoin will be having huge prices, it is obvious that there will be more investors will getting into board.

$3000 price levels must be a very big psychological resistance levels which must need more time to break, we are going to have $5000 so breaking those prices may happen at any time.

Yes, breaking that mental barrier is getting really hard. I've noticed that in the last couple of days the price is around $2600-$2700 so it will take more time to breach $3000. Casual investors like us want to see this price touch because we are going closer to $5000 at the end of the year. But its easier said than done. And one thing that worry me is that once we break that price, are we going to see another crash similar to when we break it but only lasted a few hours before the dumping started?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
June 23, 2017, 05:10:31 PM
It needs break through investment and not just few whales investing money into bitcoin. The market depends on big moves made by trading companies and investors. However, the bitcoin will be growing soon enough, but not today. You can expect the big pump in month of July as volatility will be decreasing and dump will end soon.
But I read there are significant amount of small investor were already contributing for bitcoin rally in recent times. When bitcoin will be having huge prices, it is obvious that there will be more investors will getting into board.

$3000 price levels must be a very big psychological resistance levels which must need more time to break, we are going to have $5000 so breaking those prices may happen at any time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 23, 2017, 10:41:59 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 23, 2017, 07:05:12 AM
So the rend would be to get 3000 pretty fast. However i´m now trying to figure out...wont be able to for sure... What is the impacta of the 1st August event on the price and if it happens where will it bottom. will it dip to 300? 500? Is this just FUDing for some people who didnt get on the train to try and get cheap BTC again?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
June 23, 2017, 01:57:06 AM
No its definitely not possible, even in this week. The price might drop suddenly but at the moment its tough to shoot up suddenly. July-August may turn up for or even against for it. Till then it will be kind of stagnant.

I think bitcoin will cross $3000+ in july because many countries legalizing bitcoins like Australia and soon India.

Just Legalizing in countries like India won't really help, as maximum people are unaware and they are mostly not interested. Though it was not banned till date, still people used to ignore even after they heard about BTC and activity related to it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
June 23, 2017, 01:44:16 AM
I think maybe tommorow or until next week they have possible to reach $3000 each . Because as of now the price of bitcoin reach 2800 dollars and still counting.  Dont sell our bitcoin just hold it for sure if everyone keep their bitcoin the price will increase more that we expected. More bitcoin more money. So its better buy more bitcoin if you have extra money in your pocket.

Yeah, so you're advice is basically this:

Person A puts money into BTC.
Person B puts money into BTC
Price rises
Person A sells BTC
Price drops
Person A laughs at Person B.
Person A is happy and Person B is not happy.

Your advice would be good if the world didn't work like that... But it does!  Undecided

Regards,
Trump
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 23, 2017, 01:43:12 AM
I think bitcoin will cross $3000+ in july because many countries legalizing bitcoins like Australia and soon India.
Activity: 381
June 23, 2017, 01:36:54 AM
I don't really expect it to pass $3000.00 today.
Well, maybe the price of Bitcoin can't hit to $3000 in end June, but I think in next month, the price of Bitcoin can hit to $4000 not only ~$3000 because in June have passed this price and it will create new highest price before Segwit!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 23, 2017, 01:15:16 AM
I don't really expect it to pass $3000.00 today.
Activity: 490
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 23, 2017, 01:13:01 AM
I don't think this is going to happen. That price increase is a bit high and isn't going to ever get to that point, I know everyone on this forum is going to come out and say  well I think it's going to moon-shoot or I think this or that-- well you have to know that someone else has to want to buy the bitcoin for that price, and not just one person, TONS AND TONS OF BUYERS have to want to want to buy it at the moon. It's never going to happen and people really just have to come to accept the fact, I hope everyone comes to the conclusion that it's better if the price is LESS VOLATILE and people aren't losing all their savings instantly.
Nope.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
June 22, 2017, 04:39:20 PM
yea it will cross $3000 but it takes some days not today or in few days.because when touch $3000 mane holders start to sell their btc.so it will take some days to cross $ 3000..
Current bitcoin prices vary and are in the range 2500USD up to 2700USD. To reach 3000USD in my opinion is not a difficult thing, see the development could be in next month we can reach bitcoin price at 3000USD rates. This is a prediction and you may not believe it.
to me I think the correction has already done and the big whale may have sell at high and may have again purchase it at low when the price was trading in 2200$, so this time hitting 3000 $ the price is not going to return, but will continue increase and therefore the smaller investors this time going to hold their bitcoin and not going to sell it, they are pretty confident that the price of bitcoin will cross 4000 $ very smoothly after cross 3000$ barrier and therefore they are still holing their bitcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
June 22, 2017, 02:56:37 PM
i can see large buying orders on many exchangers , are we going to cross 3,000 $ today ?
The price value of bitcoin is moving from time to time and no wonder that this month
is very achievable that amount of value, due to the bitcoin users counting numbers was getting more increases also
more investors are investing unto it too.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
June 22, 2017, 11:21:01 AM
i can see large buying orders on many exchangers , are we going to cross 3,000 $ today ?
I don't think so that bitcoin price will be on that and will be cross $3000 by the end of the month or maybe less than on the speculation of other it's really hard to bitcoin become $2900 and then 3k? If one country accept bitcoin as there currency and open up to people maybe the demand of bitcoin will be grow again with it's volume and yes it will become on that.
Yes if any one country accepts bitcoin then the demand will increase and automatically the price of the bitcoin will increase. But there is no news regarding this matter. Maybe we have to wait for more than one month to reach $3000. We just have one week time to close this month, so it is not possible.
Activity: 588
June 22, 2017, 10:47:55 AM
Its posible that BTC cross to 3000$ by this month,because of unstopable users now of bitcoin.That the users share their benifits to people wants to be a member.Price is moving.Thays why people participates on how to become a bitcoiner.In our place almost our barangay now are bitcoiners.Because even their children who's studying now is earning from bitcoin.They realize that rhis os a very good extra income.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 22, 2017, 09:38:37 AM
I don't think so that bitcoin price will be on that and will be cross $3000 by the end of the month or maybe less than on the speculation of other it's really hard to bitcoin become $2900 and then 3k? If one country accept bitcoin as there currency and open up to people maybe the demand of bitcoin will be grow again with it's volume and yes it will become on that.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2017, 09:08:29 AM

not today but i got a right feeling it will go wild on mid JULY

this bitcoin thing is going crazy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 22, 2017, 03:32:06 AM
Right now the price of bitcoin is floating around $2,600 and I think we might see some more ups and dips during next few months and there will be many entry and exit opportunities for those who are waiting for it. Since we already touched $3K level before, (and thus triggered the pending $3K target orders) the price fall to $2,600 and I think bitcoin will again touch $3K level within a month in organic way.
Pages:
Jump to: