Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Demand>BTC Supply= High Priece of BCT. - page 3. (Read 354 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Supply is not a problem because there is a limit to how many bitcoins can be created and as time goes by and halving bitcoin will be more scarce. As for demand, we can't do anything on this forum to increase, apart from spreading popularity, which we already do, but the increase in demand will come as it already has because of the good quality of the product: bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
Is there any way to increase the demand of bitcoin in the current market situation that would uplift the price if Bitcoin?
Ask Bill Gates and Warren Buffett to tell that everyone must invest to bitcoin.

We have to encourage everyone that they shouldn't listen to any bad news that are coming out otherwise they would listen to it and just buy the news. The outcome? you know it, reduction in demand and to the price as well.

that doesn't really increase the demand for bitcoin.
what that does is that it will create a wave of newbies who would buy bitcoin thinking they have struck oil and will become rich. this 'demand' will be temporary and won't last. it may cause a temporary rise but that won't last either.
the real demand is when people are properly educated about bitcoin and understand what it really does and then buy it if they wanted to use this decentralized currency.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Is there any way to increase the demand of bitcoin in the current market situation that would uplift the price if Bitcoin?

This is the easiest way to encourage people to invest not just in bitcoin but in whole cryptomarket, but of course this thing will not happen.

We have to encourage everyone that they shouldn't listen to any bad news that are coming out otherwise they would listen to it and just buy the news. The outcome? you know it, reduction in demand and to the price as well.

Let's continue to educate people regarding on this matter and for those who still not satisfied about the information you give we cannot do anything on the and time will come that they will realized the opportunity they've lost for not listening to you.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
I think that's true.
But investors with big capital will be able to affect the price a little bit, do you remember mt gox?

it does not make any sense at all,
first.
you were saying those 'big fat cats' but at the same time you were also referring it to 'mt gox' ?
the reason why Bitcoin went down so deep when Mt.Gox went scam was because it was the biggest exchange that Bitcoin ever had that time and it did not has any relation with those big fat cats.
so it's very logical if we're seeing those kind of action happened with Bitcoin.

also how to raise the demand ?
of course by increasing their awareness about Bitcoin and its usability for life.
people will realize that it'll be their future because they need something to help them improve their financial system to catch up to their technology.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think that's true.
But investors with big capital will be able to affect the price a little bit, do you remember mt gox?
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
I think you are right. Mostly price varies due to demand and supply. If demand raise more than supply price will go up. The only way, i think, to increase the demand I believe its usage. The more people use btc, the more demand will be generated .
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I believe price depends on demand and supply . The more demand with low supply results more higher price and vice versa. Is there any way to increase the demand of bitcoin in the current market situation that would uplift the price if Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: