Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC did not go up from Consensus in the past - page 3. (Read 329 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
it is not an overnight success. concensus give chance for the alts and bitcoin to present their platforms and projects to attract investors. concensus is one of the biggest gatherings in the world of crypto and i think this is the time where developers of other projects meets and close partnership and learn.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
BTC will go down more, then you can buy at 7788 to hold then earn profit
Activity: 85
thanks alot for this informative post man, i was confused about this topic of past BTC and ALTs went up thing, your post helped alot. i will looking forward to it and research more.
Look for the consensus date in the past and take a look at Bitcoin and ALTS price trends.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Maybe so, but now everything can be different, they raise and lower the trade, not children, as they want and will.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
we need to know that the purpose of consensus is not to increase the price of crypto.
I suppose this news does not affect and harm people, why are you so panicked in response to this?
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

Be patient with the indirect consensus effect, but slowly the bitcoin price will rise. and it is not possible to immediately rise drastically.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Each time the market showed growth after the Consensus. But this year everything happened differently. Now the whole market is falling.
Activity: 266
thanks alot for this informative post man, i was confused about this topic of past BTC and ALTs went up thing, your post helped alot. i will looking forward to it and research more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
It is Fud

Go and check the data yourself

Lunatics are saying that in the past BTC and ALTs went up because of the Consensensus Conferences/Expos in the past

This is NO TRUE

Do your own due dilligence: Look up the dates of Consensus in the past and then look at Bitcoin and the ALTS price movement. Do not rely on the FUD that some bitch has published!
Pages:
Jump to: