Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC dip over? - page 2. (Read 617 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 03:50:53 PM
btc dip is not over yet, I truly believe on that, because it still dumping in the price of 5.5k and its only bounce back, but I think it will never cross under 5k, it stays up and down on the middle of 6k-7k afterward this big dip. after this big dip bitcoin price pump again and I cant wait to see that. Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
November 14, 2017, 03:43:14 PM
If any technical traders out there are looking at BTC, what do you see? I am not a technical trader, though I do know some of the patterns and retracement levels.
To me it looks like it tested 5500 two times but got rejected. Furthermore, it now looks like a W, so that we can (technically) expect BTC to go up again, unless we have to test level 5500 again.
What do you see?

You may have a good point there, but for me Bitcoin will always react to the news and FUD around it. I hope these dramas will end so that we could see our Bitcoin soaring again.

It will start climbing again once the uncertainty ends. Though the speculation is what caused it to climb in the first place. This sort of events is one reason I decided not to try shorting. It's really hard to read what would people do next.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
November 14, 2017, 03:38:25 PM
First of all I'd like to state that I think this topic fits a lot better in the speculation subforum (under the economics subforum). Anyway I personally don't think the dip is completely over. I am still expecting prices to drop down to the low 5000s maybe even high 4000. If that happens I will be accumulating anywhere from the lowest point of the dip until $5300. When it comes to analyzing charts I am not a big fan of doing it the technical way (there was no way you could've predicted the Bcash dip based on patterns or support levels). I believe a lot more in situational and fundamental analysis.
Activity: 476
November 14, 2017, 03:36:05 PM
You observed correctly  BTC actually find support at $5.5k and bounce off . I also believe we are in for the last home run to a new high of around $8k or around that price. The breathing will give the strength needed to make the new high.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 03:33:04 PM
I assume it's gonna raise in december.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
November 14, 2017, 03:29:21 PM
I hope it will go down, as I want to increase my investment.

Sorry to be selfish. Smiley

hahahaha me too i will buy alot of bitcoin if the value will go down
Activity: 194
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
November 14, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

You need not be sorry, everybody is looking at their own bottom line. But this dip is not 100% over yet I thought too that the 5k area would get a test and I think if BTC rebounds from there again it wont ever cross under 5k

again. That is granted there is no external FUD news around BTC because we all know a flash crash can happen with terrible news.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
November 14, 2017, 03:25:59 PM

Activity: 126
November 14, 2017, 03:23:46 PM
If any technical traders out there are looking at BTC, what do you see? I am not a technical trader, though I do know some of the patterns and retracement levels.
To me it looks like it tested 5500 two times but got rejected. Furthermore, it now looks like a W, so that we can (technically) expect BTC to go up again, unless we have to test level 5500 again.
What do you see?

You may have a good point there, but for me Bitcoin will always react to the news and FUD around it. I hope these dramas will end so that we could see our Bitcoin soaring again.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 03:04:00 PM
What do you see?
Pages:
Jump to: