Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC doing good after this big dump - page 4. (Read 4349 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 15, 2017, 10:12:49 AM
We went from $1200 to $1165, it's staying up nicely, so we must hope that we don't go below $1100 and I think we are reasonably ok and good to go for the next $1300 test.
But how you are calling it is a big dump. Technically it was a downfall of less than 5% which is very much casual fluctuations of daily market movements. I guess people are getting practice to rocksolid price levels and thus leads to calling it is a big dumb.

Right now bitcoin prices are recovering and moving toward $1200 levels again as F2pool started voting for segwit. I believe we are going to find a solution for the issues of scalability in very near future and certainly it will lead to breaking $1300 price levels this time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 15, 2017, 09:08:24 AM
Do you think that it is a big dump? Because i think it is minimizes price down. But i also think that when bitcoin start to down than its mean the time is coming to again up.   
i do not think so, i think it is just the correction of the price of bitcoin, that usually the market take, i think the people have now becoming more and more mature and they are not creating panic like situation, i am hopeful that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing and very soon the price of bitcoin will trading above 2000 USD level.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
April 15, 2017, 07:01:45 AM
Professional money might have flown into Bitcoin if we had one of the ETFs approved.
i took the effort twice now and i am still standing on what i said.

"professional money" will come into bitcoin without needing any ETF (which means direct investment not through indirect channels), and that is actually because it is decentralized and SEC or any other thing is not watching it.

and as i said from what i have understood from ETF, whoever invests in ETF is not benefiting from bitcoin, it is like investing in any other centralized bond or whatever and many professional traders won't bother with this way of investment. many regular traders might.
I disagree. I don't see any other way for institutional money to fuel bitcoin market. ETF was the only hope for that.
Professional investors can't touch unregulated assets, so companies can't buy and trade bitcoin.
Bitcoin is hobby for rich wall street brokers or bankers, but they are using their own private money to purchase it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 15, 2017, 06:13:46 AM
Professional money might have flown into Bitcoin if we had one of the ETFs approved.
i took the effort twice now and i am still standing on what i said.

"professional money" will come into bitcoin without needing any ETF (which means direct investment not through indirect channels), and that is actually because it is decentralized and SEC or any other thing is not watching it.

and as i said from what i have understood from ETF, whoever invests in ETF is not benefiting from bitcoin, it is like investing in any other centralized bond or whatever and many professional traders won't bother with this way of investment. many regular traders might.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
April 15, 2017, 06:12:17 AM
At the moment price is quite unpredictable even after this drop it recovered so quickly. Now chance is so good to touch $1300 in next run I think next week this will happen and before end of Q2 it will be over $1500 with this trend.

Could be a trap? I didn't even feel it. Maybe one mining company needed to pay their bills.

It's all part of the cycle I suppose.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 15, 2017, 06:02:43 AM
There are fresh news from us bonds market.US bonds has broke support level,will be sell off,dollar will goes down and sell offs on stocks will begin,ood of money will looking for new investments,so if small part of that money will come to btc will be btc hossa,do not forget about french elections it may shake Europe
Professional money might have flown into Bitcoin if we had one of the ETFs approved. They are looking for a way to benefit from Bitcoin's potential, without actually hodling Bitcoin. ETFs are perfect for that.

These high level investors aren't really interested to buy themselves into Bitcoin through exchanges. They are looking for a professional platform that suits them, and one that is being watched by the SEC.

the "professional money" as you call it, will come into bitcoin if it wants to and it always does it when it is smart (meaning while there is a dip like when it went down to $900 or when it was $450 or better yet when it was $200).

and from what i understand from ETF, you don't invest money in bitcoin you invest money in ETF and buy something like shares from that ETF and that has nothing to do with bitcoin.
although as i said this before, ETF approval could have been a good positive news for bitcoin.
If you took the effort to properly understand what I said (I bolded the part for you), then you wouldn't have to rephrase the the same thing.

If you still don't understand, it means that through a Bitcoin related ETF, you can benefit from Bitcoin's potential growth, without actually having any Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 15, 2017, 05:35:55 AM
There are fresh news from us bonds market.US bonds has broke support level,will be sell off,dollar will goes down and sell offs on stocks will begin,ood of money will looking for new investments,so if small part of that money will come to btc will be btc hossa,do not forget about french elections it may shake Europe
Professional money might have flown into Bitcoin if we had one of the ETFs approved. They are looking for a way to benefit from Bitcoin's potential, without actually hodling Bitcoin. ETFs are perfect for that.

These high level investors aren't really interested to buy themselves into Bitcoin through exchanges. They are looking for a professional platform that suits them, and one that is being watched by the SEC.

the "professional money" as you call it, will come into bitcoin if it wants to and it always does it when it is smart (meaning while there is a dip like when it went down to $900 or when it was $450 or better yet when it was $200).

and from what i understand from ETF, you don't invest money in bitcoin you invest money in ETF and buy something like shares from that ETF and that has nothing to do with bitcoin.
although as i said this before, ETF approval could have been a good positive news for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 15, 2017, 04:21:57 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 15, 2017, 03:35:54 AM
Do you think that it is a big dump? Because i think it is minimizes price down. But i also think that when bitcoin start to down than its mean the time is coming to again up.   
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
April 14, 2017, 04:04:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
April 14, 2017, 03:55:56 PM
If you see $40 against such huge price a "big dump", then I think you need to check back again. It should not be called dump, but correction of the currency back to where it should be. It is again back to $1191 and already went to $1200 once again today so no need to worry about that correction as the price is growing, we just need to take care that nobody sells off below $1100 as $1200 is already being maintained as the most-liked resistance.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 14, 2017, 03:31:14 PM
We went from $1200 to $1165, it's staying up nicely, so we must hope that we don't go below $1100 and I think we are reasonably ok and good to go for the next $1300 test.

We went from $1200+ to $800 so that $1200 to $1165 and bouncing back is expected to happen in bitcoin price. We can see that whatever FUD attempts to make the bitcoin price decrease, still it was nothing to do and it keep getting back with the price rise. Anyhow, the event today has nothing to do with the FUD so normal as it was.

Let's see what will happen next.

The dump came after the tweet from F2Pool stating that they won't support SegWit. It's a pool that currently accounts for 9.5% of the network, and thus they are getting taken seriously by traders. I am not sure if the pool in question is just trolling or seriously doesn't like SegWit, but it heavily contributes to the weakened sentiment as uncertainties remain strongly present.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 14, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

The uncertainty in price will continue as long as the speculation over the block issue and how they are going to tackle the issue ,i am expecting the price would move along $1000 to $1200 until there is a solution of the issues and to be frank we did not have that much of a dump we used to see earlier.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
April 14, 2017, 02:27:53 PM

We went from $1200+ to $800 so that $1200 to $1165 and bouncing back is expected to happen in bitcoin price. We can see that whatever FUD attempts to make the bitcoin price decrease, still it was nothing to do and it keep getting back with the price rise. Anyhow, the event today has nothing to do with the FUD so normal as it was.

Let's see what will happen next.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 14, 2017, 02:08:42 PM
But then they asked themselves, if this retard wants us to dump bitcoins... "Why don't he sell his coins first?" Then they realized their mistake and now buying again.
Thumbs up on this  Wink

All these retarded fuders are attacking bitcoin network with spam transactions to clog the mempool and increase recommended fee to build support for BU. Whatever they try, they will ultimately fail and segwit will be activated on bitcoin like in litecoin soon.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 14, 2017, 01:45:26 PM

Just because the price decrease are somehow have a big margin, today we can't considered it as a big dump because surely it will go back again to the level it was before the price decrease. And we can see some build of support that's why we can withstand the road to below $1,100.

Correction price indeed which is a good thing to happened so that we can still purchase good coins at good price.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
April 14, 2017, 01:41:47 PM
I am expecting price to go over ATH price of $1300 in next bull run. Support is already growing strongly around $1200 right now, so $1200 is base price now for next bullish trend.

Hold your bitcoin tightly.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 14, 2017, 08:18:36 AM
Ver and his crook buddy Wu declared war against core devs on bitcoin.com so his followers made a little bit movement on the markets.

But then they asked themselves, if this retard wants us to dump bitcoins... "Why don't he sell his coins first?" Then they realized their mistake and now buying again.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
April 14, 2017, 08:00:46 AM
Most of the times when I see price is at $1140 I close my browser and come back after a few hours and then I see $1160 then browse the forum boards post a couple of times and then open an exchange or coinmarketcap and see price is $1180 I mean what the heck is going on?

You see women when pregnant? they desire something sweet one hour and want to eat something sour the next hour Smiley don't you dare bitcoin if you want to give birth to a new altcoin aka bugcoin.

Market is holding a natural price, it's more like an ocean with bitcoin, at day time sea level going down and at night it comes back up due to gravity of moon, are we the community(investors-day traders-supporters)like the moon for bitcoin?

Like a ocean with bitcoin but the big whales are swimming around. If you go against them, you will be sweep from under.  Smiley. The market is holding currently, which is good for now I hope the big whales will not do another dump and go to alt-coins, otherwise the price will drop. Possibly some investors are just selling now to profit and not because of the BU news.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
April 14, 2017, 07:47:24 AM
Most of the times when I see price is at $1140 I close my browser and come back after a few hours and then I see $1160 then browse the forum boards post a couple of times and then open an exchange or coinmarketcap and see price is $1180 I mean what the heck is going on?

You see women when pregnant? they desire something sweet one hour and want to eat something sour the next hour Smiley don't you dare bitcoin if you want to give birth to a new altcoin aka bugcoin.

Market is holding a natural price, it's more like an ocean with bitcoin, at day time sea level going down and at night it comes back up due to gravity of moon, are we the community(investors-day traders-supporters)like the moon for bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: