Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Dominance: 58.9% and counting. Is altcoin market is over?? - page 3. (Read 1644 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Alts now in bearish market and who knows when it will be over.But it WILL be over Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
No this is temporary. The share of bitcoin is increasing rapidly from few days just simply because of two coming hardforks.After the hard fork period ends, it will be reduce in shares.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
It is people like you that keep spread FUD that is accelerating the price crash, to be sincere I'm not surprise about this, BTC has done 6X this year so far, why ALtcoin market has done 35X sometimes this year, so anyone not expecting price correction must be a dreamer
Activity: 221
Are everyone will buy only Bitcoin. Noone need Altcoins anymore soon?

Alt coin market will NEVER be over, I guarantee it. These are the businesses of the future and the new economy. There are a lot of scams, but the legit companies will make you millions. This is just the beginning
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
this is only temporary, trading section is handle big part for bitcoin distribution beside mining and gambling, so altcoin market wouldn't over so easily, after fork their price will bounce again when people start to buy it
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Like everyone has said, its just a bloody October due to Bitcoin fork, this will all be better soon. Good time to buy alt coins with bitcoins at the end of this fork though. Everything is almost bound to double.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
There are many altcoins which have potential to get mainstream in future because of their utility. There are tokens which are designed to be used in real life transactions effectively and have actual utility that Bitcoin lacks as for now. Bitcoin enjoys the first mover advantage and will definitely dominate the market for more years to come. But that never means altcoins will not excel. Wait for some more years and let cryptos go mainstream. There will be many more dominant players in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
BitCoin will probably lead for a long time as the dominate currency, but these ERC tokens, and the like, that are focused on problem solving and finding new ways to use blockchain are going to have a future, as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It will not stop holding bitcoin after bitcoin fork on October 25 once they claimBitcoin gold then will hold it for November mid b2x segwit2x fork where already leading exchanges announced support for b2x . One of them is hitbtc so most of the altcoin will fail till end of November.
Activity: 158
Right now everyone is buying bitcoin to have hands on free bitcoin gold. That means altcoins will drop. you can buy some really nice ones at lower price. They are supposed to bounce back after the hard fork. Some good altcoins to own would be ETH, NEO & OMG

That's just my opinion. Please do your research before investing.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com

It would be harder to kill all the altcoins than it would be to nerf Bitcoin.

One subsidized mining pool by a bad character would do it for Bitcoin (miners traditionally are horribly greedy people.)
Activity: 308
Bitcoin increase in my opinion is reasonable because it is already a market law there is an increase and there is a low price

It seems that everyone still needs alticoin despite the fall in prices being hit by the impact of soaring bitcoin prices
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
This is just a fork-related dominance, it cannot last too much time. I'm expecting a spectacular twist soon.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Of course not. Everybody is buying and holding bitcoin because of bitcoin gold. After the release and the dump that money will be used to buy either btc or altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
LOL... why must everyone look at small time frames and declare deaths.  There's a reason why BTC Dominance is so high, and it's because everyone is piling into BTC for the upcoming forks so they can get the new coins spinning out of them.  I myself am going in the opposite direction as I think Bitcoin Gold will be a spectacular failure and people will then buy into the alt world again.  I could be wrong... but with just a tiny bit of bitcoin you can buy huge amounts of alts now.  Many alt coins are down over 50% the last week.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: