Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Dominance 70.4% in CoinMarketCap. Do I need to exchange BTC to ETH? - page 3. (Read 958 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
Eth just following bitcoin path, if bitcoin is about to fall, then eth will likely fall as well. Since eth has a lower price, you can buy more and get higher profits if it doubled compare to bitcoin. However, so far the increase in the price of bitcoin seems to be bigger than eth, which means the profit earned from bitcoin is greater than eth. in this bull run market, both of the coins are profitable, it's just that bitcoin seems to offer a lot more than another.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
BTC Dominance is 70.4% in the CoinMarketCap. BTC is ATH almost $30K. ETH is only $737. Do I need to trade ETH/BTC to ETH to get more ETH? In the future the percentage gain in ETH is more than BTC.  What do you think?  Thanks.
Your choice! since its your money and if your analysis towards comparing dominances then its up to you if you do follow up that presumption and as long you do make gains
or accumulation then its up to you. We do have different inputs and views thats why its important on making things that can possibly give out advantage to you.
ETH doesnt really still make some run but probably or possibly it might really be showing up some moves for this year 2021.Lets wait up for that and if you can
risk on putting up something in ETH then that would be depending on risk management of yours.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
BTC Dominance is 70.4% in the CoinMarketCap. BTC is ATH almost $30K. ETH is only $737. Do I need to trade ETH/BTC to ETH to get more ETH? In the future the percentage gain in ETH is more than BTC.  What do you think?  Thanks.
You're talking about bitcoin's dominance then asks about converting it to ETH. I thought that you're maximizing the dominance in bitcoin.

But if you want to convert your btc to eth, I tell you that it's not a good idea. Keep your BTC and just keep holding it. And if you want to buy some more ETH, use another fund for it.

Don't waste your btc from buying eth although it's also a good coin but btc is much better.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
It all depends on how the market moves because, should Bitcoin price try to correct, all those altcoin prices will also drop quick. Right now they are just following how Bitcoin price moves, and it's hard to predict what happens next,
By the mere fact that Bitcoin dominance is 70% should be a good indicator to show that alts are not doing well during this bull run and that includes ETH. Back in 2017-2018, this was not the case, BTC dominance was down to around 40-30% if I recall very well.

I thought Dec 2017 saw btc dominance rise to between 86 and 90%? I know it's been there at some point anyway so it could be the same again... I remember it dropped quite far in January 2018 though.

I'd wait for eth to fall to 0.017-0.02 btc before you buy if you want a bit more security but I don't look at that pair very much.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
It all depends on how the market moves because, should Bitcoin price try to correct, all those altcoin prices will also drop quick. Right now they are just following how Bitcoin price moves, and it's hard to predict what happens next,
By the mere fact that Bitcoin dominance is 70% should be a good indicator to show that alts are not doing well during this bull run and that includes ETH. Back in 2017-2018, this was not the case, BTC dominance was down to around 40-30% if I recall very well.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
BTC Dominance is 70.4% in the CoinMarketCap. BTC is ATH almost $30K. ETH is only $737. Do I need to trade ETH/BTC to ETH to get more ETH? In the future the percentage gain in ETH is more than ETC.  What do you think?
Do not bother, this bull run has been created mostly out of the interest from institutional investors, and while you see them all the time buying more bitcoin, have you seen them buying ETH or any other altcoin? No, they are not interested in altcoins and that is because most of them simply do not have the characteristics of bitcoin, with that in mind such move right now seems like a losing move, and what it is the point to make a movement that you know is going to lose you money?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: