Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Dump - BCH Pump + 45% - page 2. (Read 987 times)

Activity: 1431
Merit: 513
November 10, 2017, 06:08:20 PM
Bitmain Has antminer s9 and l3+ in stock and are only accepting BCH as payment .  This could be a driving factor or just a contributing factor.

My 2 cents for what its worth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 10, 2017, 06:03:27 PM
How come? Should i trade for Bitcoin Cash?
Didn'(t see that coming but proberly cause of X2 cancellation
Man wished i did trade it today instead of 10% loss on BTC I could off had 40% increase..
What to do??

Would have been great if I did these conversions the last 2 days (but didn't)
BTC > Litecoin > ETH > BCH > Fiat
Wait for BTC to dump and buy again

altcoin can incraese high if bitcoin price down, not only BCH or youre write this thread
you can read statistic in coinmarketcap majority all altcoin incraese price
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
November 10, 2017, 05:35:55 PM
Finally, my chance to get out of BCH. I meant to sell them back when they were .2 BTC each but I couldn't get to my cold storage in time.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 10, 2017, 05:31:01 PM
There is a panic sell in the market. Look, most BTC and altcoins are falling down. What happen? I really don't know but it is a suitable time to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 10, 2017, 05:21:32 PM
Man wished i did trade it today instead of 10% loss on BTC I could off had 40% increase..
What to do??

People are fearing for bitcoins future somewhat without the segwit2x solutions to scalability issues, so they're moving in to bitcoin cash as it doesn't yet face such as issues due to less usage, at least that's my guesses on the matter.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 05:04:31 PM
Yeah they are dumping Bitcoin to buy more Bitcoin cash, they are not buying Bitcoin cash directly with fiat, that is something to think about.
Activity: 46
November 10, 2017, 04:58:23 PM
Its not only bitcoin cash.but almost all the coins are pumping after the news of 2x cancelation. I think its because money is flowing back into alts thats why they are pumping had now.
Activity: 38
November 10, 2017, 04:36:51 PM
Bitcoin cash is going crazy because of segwit2x cancelation.
And other than that bitcoin cash owner has announced on twitter he will give 1$ worth of bitcoin cash to everyone for testing.
He claimed that bitcoin cash is far better than bitcoin and it will replace bitcoin.

Can you please provide the source you are referring to?
Activity: 38
November 10, 2017, 04:34:59 PM
What would be the bitcoin stable point.
Waiting to buy more BTCs for my bag

Can anyone predict the last point of this dip?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 04:33:15 PM
We already foresee this due to the cancellation of segwitx2...
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
November 10, 2017, 04:30:27 PM
Yes, today Bitcoin cash went up 40%, but there's no food reason why. It could be because of the S2x cancellation and Bitcoin going down, but that would have caused other altcoins to increase in value, rather than Bitcoin cash. But anyway, btc dump is for just a short while.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
November 10, 2017, 04:20:06 PM
Bitcoin cash is going crazy because of segwit2x cancelation.
And other than that bitcoin cash owner has announced on twitter he will give 1$ worth of bitcoin cash to everyone for testing.
He claimed that bitcoin cash is far better than bitcoin and it will replace bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
November 10, 2017, 03:22:19 PM
Somepoint over the next few days BCH is going to dump really hard, and a lot of angry traders are going to be bitching like always. BTC was overdue a correction anyway even if segwit2x isn't going ahead, this will be good for BTC in the long run probably, no idea where the bottom will be though or the top for BCH for that matter.
Activity: 42
November 10, 2017, 03:19:25 PM
It may be because BCH is the closest to what Btc would have been if the fork would have went through since the block size is much higher. Maybe the people that believed in the fork went for it. I don't know if it's interesting buying BCH now since it went up so much, it may go a little bit down to correct itself.
I'm doing the same, waiting for BTC to keep going down so I can buy more
Activity: 30
November 10, 2017, 03:15:31 PM
What to do??

Pages:
Jump to: