Pages:
Author

Topic: Btc dump. It is time for some alts to recover against BTC - page 2. (Read 965 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
In my opinion there is no good thing when btc dump, altcoin recover depends on how their developers have innovations to drive demand. XRP menurut saya punya reputasi buruk dipasar, saran saya lebih baik ETH, LTC ataupun BCH.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
I do not agree with you with the point is BTC will go down about $7700. Yes, it is right that the market is up down 9500-10500$ area. But I don't think that BTC will huge to $7700. I guess it will go back up from more than 8800$. And really the altcoin market is very bad and still running to bearish. I am not seeing any shine about bull run altcoin market . Thanks
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
I am seeing btc can dump to as low as $7700 level. I think it is not the end of BTC bull run but as BTC dominance so high and alts bleeding from January against BTC i think it is time now for some alts to recover.

XRP went down from 10000 sat to as low as 2800 sat. My bet goes to XRP this time and i think can recover to 4500 - 6000 sat area.
If pick good alts maybe it can recover when bitcoin price dump. But i think XRP is not a bad coin to pick. Because it have a lot of supporters, maybe my choice after ETH and XLM lumens. Or maybe pick Litecoin is good too.
Based on my own analysis, if bitcoin price fails and experiencing a price dropdown, altcoins will follow. But the fact that bitcoin had risen up but still altcoins are still in a low price, it only proves that altcoins will really have its own time to recover and not just following the path of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
many coin down almost -1000% and xrp is an major coin which mean xrp price is follow btc price ( USD pair ) when btc dump Xrp is also dump but at ( BTC pair) maybe little pump to adjust the price
Activity: 2450
Merit: 605
I am seeing btc can dump to as low as $7700 level. I think it is not the end of BTC bull run but as BTC dominance so high and alts bleeding from January against BTC i think it is time now for some alts to recover.

XRP went down from 10000 sat to as low as 2800 sat. My bet goes to XRP this time and i think can recover to 4500 - 6000 sat area.
I really don't think XRP will pump at this stage. It is one of the top alts but it is not a technology enterprise that is devoting much to the crypto market.
it is only a centralized system and is considered a big bank in crypto. The growth will not be comparable to other technology alts such as ETH, EOS, and Monero.
Don't buy it just because XRP has many fans and they always fomo.
I still really do not understand the technology of ripple and what its community is really using it for, that is if they have any community at all, because their activities in quite strange to me, just recently, barely some weeks back, Litecoin was almost topping ripple and displacing it off its position, because the market cap was almost same, but check ripple now, you will see that the market cap has already doubled that of Litecoin and yet their value still remain the same.

Litecoin that only increased slightly has even added to its value, which means people are just deceiving themselves thinking ripple is an investment coin, ripple is more like just a stable coin, and it will shock its investors how the altcoins season will come, step up other coin and still will not have any effect on ripple.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

If pick good alts maybe it can recover when bitcoin price dump. But i think XRP is not a bad coin to pick. Because it have a lot of supporters, maybe my choice after ETH and XLM lumens. Or maybe pick Litecoin is good too.
All the coins you stated are good coins, you can buy it now as they are cheap actually but you also have to put in mind that they need time to grow, and that timing could possibly come when bitcoin is doing better rising and reaching a new ATH.
I think for an investment, no matter about time as long it can give us profit we should wait for it. Investment itself actually something that need to be done in long term and for me, if in short time maybe i will call it trading activity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
No, things like that are still possible, because what Alts needs to recover is a stable Bitcoin price, not in Bullish or Bearish conditions. Because when the Bitcoin dumps, Alts simultaneously panics. or most likely also switched to ETH because it was the dominant one besides BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

All the coins you stated are good coins, you can buy it now as they are cheap actually but you also have to put in mind that they need time to grow, and that timing could possibly come when bitcoin is doing better rising and reaching a new ATH.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

It could be one of the bad deicision you ever made,atleast you sell them at 10000 ssats to gain some profits now everything is out of hand I guess but still XRP is not going for zero in the near end so you can wait for the recovery and immediately sell when it gets the decent price.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

I don't see any possibility for altcoins to move against Bitcoin because from what we have seen in recent time when Bitcoin is going up some altcoins are busy going and when Bitcoin is going down they are still going down, so the possibility of altcoins going against bitcoin is very insignificant.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
Majority of altcoin should gain against BTC in the coming week. After consilidation, it will be BTC turn again to reach ATH + level and then cycle should repeat for the real alt season.
So what is you base for categorically telling people bitcoin will consolidate next week, because I have still not see any sign of bitcoin consolidating yet, although I know that within this year, bitcoin must consolidate, but I still expect some increase in bitcoin first, before it starts to go sideways, my forecast is that bitcoin will increase to $15000 first, then correct a little bit before bitcoin would start consolidating.

Anyway, the coming week is almost here, and then we can see if you are a great predictors or not. i have already prepared for the altcoins season long time ago because I have filled my portfolio already with some coins I know  should at least do 10x in the coming bull run, so I am all set and anytime the altcoins season wants to come, it is absolutely free to come.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The recent bitcoin market movement have shows that altcoins season is not far away any more,the drop in bitcoin is nothing but a correction that actually works
Activity: 474
Merit: 111

I really don't think XRP will pump at this stage. It is one of the top alts but it is not a technology enterprise that is devoting much to the crypto market.
it is only a centralized system and is considered a big bank in crypto. The growth will not be comparable to other technology alts such as ETH, EOS, and Monero.
Don't buy it just because XRP has many fans and they always fomo.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I am seeing btc can dump to as low as $7700 level.

I don't think this is a possible guess because btc is on bull area at this time. It might drop just as it did yesterday and to few hours back but at the moment, it is picking up again heading for another sharp run.
We can't be sure that it won't be dropping hard and it possible to be since we have it early this year reaching $4k and below. The assurance that Bitcoin price will be picking up at its high again is soo thin.
Any speculations we have now is not really at very near to what is possible to happen cause we understand its volatility features and have to accept it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
As of this time, bitcoin is still bullish in higher time frames so it may continue to go up unless bad news against the top cryptocurrency bring it down. Some altcoins like ethereum are now in downtrend after few weeks of price rally. Xrp, on the contrary, may continue to climb due to its positive oulook. It means, not all altcoins are down during bitcoin rally, several of them are also going up bucking the trend.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
You're absolutely right. Altcoins will recover finally. So if you have some btc, better turn them into altcoins , like top 10-100 . It will increase your fortune
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
Actually that's how altcoins and bitcoin behaves along the way as price continued to fluctuate during each and every price rally. If it's time for the alts to recover at certain value, then it's time for buyers who have long term trading goals to take actions and shouldn't miss it.

The behavior of altcoins is very odd now. They seem not to depend so great on Bitcoin.

On the other hand, they are waving stronger than before, and these fluctuations have become visible - some tokens can add/lose up to 20% in less than a decade. I guess if a day trader has a bunch of altcoins in his portfolio and he is also a very experienced guy in this field, now, this is a very good period for making money.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Yeah the high dominance of btc causing the alt coin hard to recover, but the alt will have difficulty to rise if the btc dropping too fast, but I think soon btc will rise again and making the alt price going down, the setback is just temporary the support of btc still high

Altcoin prices in USD will keep rising as long as Bitcoin does, so that's what people should be going for. If you convert your precious Bitcoins to altcoins you will pay the price for it. Thinking that altcoins have suffered a lot already and that they can't go down further is pure bs. Altcoins can and will very likely go down more against Bitcoin.

People hoping for an altcoin season to save them are going to be really disappointed (much more so than they are already). You need to find specific exotic altcoins to pump, but which ones, and what is the criteria making altcoin X or Y a "good" choice? Gambling is the name of the game. Luck is what you need with how altcoins suck in the fundamental value department.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I agreed and I am also holding some XRP as its undervalued as of now. As some member here in this thread and as well on this forum are advising not to go for XRP due to its centralize nature but I think its good for some short term investment, even long term profit cannot be ruled out. If XRP is adopted by bigger banks for international transactions then its value may rise like anything. Banking systems are yet to adopt blockchain technologies, once banking systems around the world realize the power of blockchain, coins like XRP will shoot to moon.
Pages:
Jump to: