Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e - £1500 Stolen - page 4. (Read 6383 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 26, 2013, 05:55:08 PM
one of the posters mentions writing to them in russian - try google translate
they have had loads more people on it. keep trying
Activity: 56
November 26, 2013, 04:33:36 PM
Try to contact them over the phone so they know you are serious. If you can not find their phone number, try being persistence and continue to make attempts to contact them. Do not let them walk away with your money.   
Activity: 32
November 26, 2013, 04:28:21 PM
I've been using Bitcoin for several years now, I recently decided to try and invest in some Alt-Coins. I created an account with BTC-e and followed their instructions to fund my account with £1500 via SEPA transfer. The instructions requested a 'details of payment' which I assumed meant a payment reference, I could not fit this in the payment reference box with either of my bank accounts (Halifax and HSBC) using online baking. Instead I used a reference of my BTC-e username. Immediately after making the transfer I opened a support ticket explaining what I had done so they could easily trace the payment, they responded quickly stating there might be a delay.

I made the transfer on the 30th October 2013, since then I have had nothing credited to my BTC-e account. All further support tickets I have opened have either been ignored immediately or ignored after providing them with further information they requested. I have sent them a screenshot of my bank statement clearly showing £1500 leaving my account on the 30th to their account. I have even sent them notarized copies of my passport and a utility bill.

I really don't know how else to proceed, any advice would be much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: