Pages:
Author

Topic: btc-e account hacked :( - page 2. (Read 4639 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 11, 2014, 03:39:50 AM
i think btc-e account has a superior security that can not be hacked by the hacker, i hope IT security in btc-e account can make security more secure to prevent lossing user data, hoperfully ...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2014, 06:51:53 PM
My btc-e account was hacked on Thursday 7th and my 1100NMC + 1400PPC where withdrawn without me. they hacked my email too. the address they send my NMC to is: NKoRGdKkDHNQSTXwednEdyMsgnJA2oyxk2 and the address they used for PPC is: PXsMukRtNKo7rYrNoarMRnfqoNkff9k5E6 .
I sent tickets to btc-e support and they said: Your funds are gone out of the exchange and we can't bring them back to you.
what should I do???

Check for malware.
Generate new secure passwords for your btc-e account, email account, e-banking acconut and all other important accounts (different password for different site).
Enable 2FA for the sites.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
August 10, 2014, 03:17:27 PM
how should I ask yahoo to give me login logs?

don`t think they will wive you logs..you can se the activity for past 2 days if I`m not mistaking
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 10, 2014, 12:53:56 PM
how should I ask yahoo to give me login logs?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Relax!
August 10, 2014, 11:41:07 AM
Hello

About a week ago my btc-e account got hacked..he bought Ltc with all my Btc and us and withdraw all (also hacke my cryptsy.com account; didn't had may btc there)..in total he withdraw about 3 btc...I think he had acces to may email aswel..although he didn't left any clue..(no mails from btc-e.com or cryptsy.com..not in spam, trash..) Don`t know how this was possible..maybe keylogger...I had bitdefender total security last version and it didn`t intercept anything..I sent ticket to btc-e.com and they sent me the log (didn't had 2fa). The ip is : 93.115.84.195  It is a VPN from Romania. What should I do next?

Ltc wich he withdraw: http://block-explorer.com/address/LecyuhVDyn1djAZ286uzX7bG6Sbk6KBmTU

Awww man, I'm so sorry to hear that! I don't like all those scammers! I think it's very very bad for your karma do scam anyone and trick them out of their money. People need to be nicer to other people or we will all end up in a world where no one can be trusted anymore. Sometimes I think Bitcoin just accelerates this a lot!
Activity: 762
August 10, 2014, 10:59:10 AM
lesson learned..the hard way..Sad
Activity: 70
August 10, 2014, 09:31:41 AM
im glad ive never put fiat into btc  Roll Eyes
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007
August 10, 2014, 02:28:51 AM
My btc-e account was hacked on Thursday 7th and my 1100NMC + 1400PPC where withdrawn without me. they hacked my email too. the address they send my NMC to is: NKoRGdKkDHNQSTXwednEdyMsgnJA2oyxk2 and the address they used for PPC is: PXsMukRtNKo7rYrNoarMRnfqoNkff9k5E6 .
I sent tickets to btc-e support and they said: Your funds are gone out of the exchange and we can't bring them back to you.
what should I do???

which email provider did you use? how did they get in your mail?
I think what you should do is contact your mail provider and ask if they have any log files. The person could have simply logged in your mail without protecting their anonymity. I guess that's the first step you can take  Smiley

Unfortunately if you didn't use the security offered by BTCe then the onus for security was placed on you and Yahoo.  Obviously your Yahoo access is compromised.  I would change your Yahoo password to something temporary, contact them as noted above and see if they can track down who else entered your account.  You can try filing a police/FBI report with the IP address once acquired from Yahoo.
Activity: 52
August 09, 2014, 06:05:31 PM
I'm surprised to hear these stories. 2FA is a must have. SMS 2FA is the best but  btc-e does not offer it.

Gmail has great 2FA for email accounts. You can even receive voice calls from gmail for verification. Pretty hard to beat that.

Without 2FA to a device that is not associated with the computer you are using, you are almost asking to get hacked.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
August 09, 2014, 05:39:38 PM
First you should do a format of your current hard disk to be sure that the keylogger is erased.
Then turn on two factor auth in every account you can, and change your email to google.
Activity: 518
August 09, 2014, 04:39:02 PM
I have used yahoo

You could try to get a login history (IP-based) from Yahoo. Yahoo keeps logs of all information it can get from computers, including IP-address, yet I don't know if they are willing to share it. But I remember a story about Hillary Yahoo hacked in the past, so you might be in luck.
Other than that, did he send any e-mails from your account?
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2014, 04:34:35 PM
I'm surprised to hear these stories. 2FA is a must have. SMS 2FA is the best but  btc-e does not offer it.

Gmail has great 2FA for email accounts. You can even receive voice calls from gmail for verification. Pretty hard to beat that.

Activity: 784
August 09, 2014, 04:17:58 PM
I Think people who studied hacking and all these coding should be registered on a database so the NSA can watch them, maybe we will have less hackers in the world

No, that would be an awful idea.
Activity: 55
August 09, 2014, 04:04:04 PM
I Think people who studied hacking and all these coding should be registered on a database so the NSA can watch them, maybe we will have less hackers in the world
Sounds like a terrible fucking idea that goes against everything bitcoin supports.

...not that everybody who studies coding/hacking isn't already in an NSA database, though.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2014, 03:57:00 PM
Use gmail with 2FA as well. as far as I know, all withdrawals from BTC-e require e-mail confirmation before coins are released
August 09, 2014, 03:34:08 PM
I have used yahoo
Activity: 518
August 09, 2014, 03:24:32 PM
what should I do???

which email provider did you use? how did they get in your mail?
I think what you should do is contact your mail provider and ask if they have any log files. The person could have simply logged in your mail without protecting their anonymity. I guess that's the first step you can take  Smiley
August 09, 2014, 03:15:06 PM
what should I do???
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there life on Mars?
August 08, 2014, 02:34:40 PM
Wow so many people with that problem??? Could this be connected to the database leak or the hack of those Russian hackers that made this giant database? Or is BTC-e really still that shady and can't be trusted? What do you guys think?
That you should use 2FA.
Just that.

I do use 2FA on every important account I have BTC in. But what if they really got access to so many credentials, what makes you think, they don't also have accessed the 2FA keys?
Activity: 5
August 08, 2014, 12:06:34 PM
Russian can have passwords but he cant do enything if you have 2fa
Pages:
Jump to: