Pages:
Author

Topic: btc-e holding 10.34BTC - page 2. (Read 1588 times)

TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
May 11, 2017, 01:30:53 PM
my account is locked because i havent logged in for 6 months or so? and now btc-e is asking for my passport id... i have access to all aspects of my account including phone verified gmail,skype,etc... just not the wallet i used for deposit because i used 1 wallet per transfer...

i have every information about my account and access to my gmail since 2015, all passwords, skype, phone numbers, everything and they are asking for my passport? i never used any bank transfer or name when registering so i dont know how that qualifies as validating my account since there are no indication of names or bank transactions.... but whatever. they are helding exactly 10.34btc from my account....

Should you post any proof about?

You have provided your passportt ID in past? If yes, you will not have problem to send it again. If not, send it and see what happen!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 11, 2017, 01:23:32 PM
my account is locked because i havent logged in for 6 months or so? and now btc-e is asking for my passport id... i have access to all aspects of my account including phone verified gmail,skype,etc... just not the wallet i used for deposit because i used 1 wallet per transfer...

i have every information about my account and access to my gmail since 2015, all passwords, skype, phone numbers, everything and they are asking for my passport? i never used any bank transfer or name when registering so i dont know how that qualifies as validating my account since there are no indication of names or bank transactions.... but whatever. they are helding exactly 10.34btc from my account....
Pages:
Jump to: