Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E (trollbox) - page 2. (Read 9289 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
August 17, 2012, 12:09:37 AM
Here's the btc-e chat regarding this post right now. 

Oh no, you have me quoting that I think NASDAQ/Security Cult is scary for his extreme opinions (such as telling you to die in a fire) and then saying I need money for prostitutes in Spanish. Not much of that had to do with this thread at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 16, 2012, 11:57:19 PM
People who want to get rid of the trollbox, want to feel like there's a black Jennifer Lopez coming to them for their every need while they hand mastur... calculate possible trading strategies without the commoners talking to them.

Yup. That's why you hate the box. It means average people have access to the same resources you are using. You're the joke. You're the one who needs a suit n tie (why do I feel like a hypocrite??) and a room with a marble desk to feel comfortable.

Please die in a fire, you elitist waste of electrons and H2O.

Fuck professionals. Only the amateurs and experts ever invent anything.

All the pros and armchair generals ever do is hype their pump and dump schemes.

Keep going. I want this saved for posterity.

Nice community.

Please be sure of this: I normally don't post here, but when decent communities get shit on by people who would rather walk around with blinders on and pretend no one else is around to question their self importance, I tend to be a bit more present.

You are not an investor. You just have a trading habit. If you were an investor, you would enjoy shooting the shit with the trolls after placing your long term bets on prices low and high. You're just afraid no helicopter millionaire is going to grace this community with their presence so you can feel like one of the big shooters.

You're the one who needs to shut out the chatbox (the community) to feel better about yourself. You want that new car, antiseptic, minty fresh, airport gate feel only without the other people there for you to look down at.
Seriously, you're on an exchange. All you have to do is punch numbers and push buttons.

Check out vircurex. Granted it's sometimes slow, but they allow trading of almost every alt coin. The volume is an absolute joke. There's no community in the site.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
August 16, 2012, 11:56:54 PM
Just use adblock and set your custom filters. I was able to block anything under 5 seconds.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 16, 2012, 11:54:13 PM
Here's the btc-e chat regarding this post right now. 

They don't want you there.
August 16, 2012, 11:42:21 PM
People who want to get rid of the trollbox, want to feel like there's a black Jennifer Lopez coming to them for their every need while they hand mastur... calculate possible trading strategies without the commoners talking to them.

Yup. That's why you hate the box. It means average people have access to the same resources you are using. You're the joke. You're the one who needs a suit n tie (why do I feel like a hypocrite??) and a room with a marble desk to feel comfortable.

Keep going. I want this saved for posterity.

Nice community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 16, 2012, 11:37:32 PM

August 16, 2012, 11:33:53 PM
We add the option to turn off the chat today or tomorrow!  Lips sealed

Cool, support! Finally this girl can get off her period now!

Shows maturity.  Wow.

We add the option to turn off the chat today or tomorrow!

Obviously they see a problem!  Thanks btce.  I wouldn't have an option. I'd have it off by default with the option to turn on.  New people see the people above responding and posting.  People do have a problem with this.

I'm keeping this public and in the serps.

Cheers.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
August 16, 2012, 11:30:50 PM
We add the option to turn off the chat today or tomorrow!  Lips sealed

Thank you support, that will be a great addition !! for some...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 16, 2012, 11:29:27 PM

Cool, support! Finally this girl can get off her period now!
legendary
August 16, 2012, 11:28:27 PM
As you can see.  I addressed btc-e about one thing.  I get attacked by how many people for it?

This is here for everyone to see.

Go ahead.  Keep on proving why I'm right.

Most people find it enjoyable to be able to mess about with other people and be able to dish it out as well as have it thrown back at you a bit. You need something to do while you are waiting for the market to shift in your favor, so if you can't handle it, go back to your solitary exchange, and don't bother with having any fun. If you can't take a joke, go play by yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
August 16, 2012, 11:28:13 PM
August 16, 2012, 11:26:24 PM
the users of the BTC-E chatbox!
Huh
the users of the BTC-E chatbox!
the worshippers of the BTC-E chatbox!
Grin Cool
Activity: 714
August 16, 2012, 11:23:31 PM
As you can see.  I addressed btc-e about one thing.  I get attacked by how many people for it?

Go ahead.  Keep on proving why I'm right.

Because you have insulted us, the worshipers of the BTC-E chatbox!
August 16, 2012, 11:20:29 PM
As you can see.  I addressed btc-e about one thing.  I get attacked by how many people for it?

Go ahead.  Keep on proving why I'm right.
August 16, 2012, 11:08:53 PM
They trade NMC and BTC as well. lol

And RUR as of today  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
August 16, 2012, 10:56:05 PM
Like I've said, I've made my plea to btce.  You've seen the SAME trolls come out.  This is public.  Everyone are free to make their own assumptions.

I assume you are an ass who cries about everything in life....

Just keep cementing the reason why to stay away from LTC.

What does LTC have to do with me or BTC-e?

LTC has obviously everything to do with you.

They trade NMC and BTC as well. lol
legendary
August 16, 2012, 10:48:45 PM
See, you haven't been around the BTC-E Chat so you haven't realized why its full of "trolls" as you say. We have invented what is called, "The Hookers and Blow policy" We found out early, whenever anyone actually talks about coins of any sort in any way, positive or negative, it leads to a nasty fight, and long term grudges due to very different opinions in speculations or ethics behind a coin and its members. So if anyone begins to speak about Bitcoins, Litecoins, Solidcoins, Devcoins, Namecoins, BBQCoins, or what ever other coin they want, the conversation must immediately be derailed and a new conversation must begin about sex and drugs, else there will be hour long flame wars going on whether Bitcoin is a scam, or whether Litecoin is for fascists.

TLDR: We keep it off topic for a reason.
Activity: 293
Merit: 261
Professional Ameteur
August 16, 2012, 10:46:04 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.
Activity: 504
August 16, 2012, 10:41:15 PM
Like I've said, I've made my plea to btce.  You've seen the SAME trolls come out.  This is public.  Everyone are free to make their own assumptions.

I assume you are an ass who cries about everything in life....

Just keep cementing the reason why to stay away from LTC.
... go to bed, sleep it off, don't do drugs any more
August 16, 2012, 10:40:31 PM
hey guys, who is going to sponsor this guy 0.01LTC for all his efforts?  Cheesy Grin
Pages:
Jump to: