Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E UPDATE ENGLISH 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! 11! - page 3. (Read 2387 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

FAQ

31.08.17 21:55 from admin
Question – Answer

Cases of phishing emails have been more frequent recently.
We would like to officially acknowledge our users that we never send any verification letters by email, please do not open files and do not follow links in those letters.

When will be the opening of trading?
If we do not encounter any bureaucratic issues, trading will be launched next week on a new platform.

How will my funds and profile be transferred to the new platform?
It will be done automatically; no additional actions from your side are required.

Will there be new passwords/2fa or all the security data will stay the same?
Everything will be transferred to a new platform.

Was my coin deposit credited to the account after 25.07?
All deposits up to the 1st of August included will be credited later (1-2 of September), it will be done automatically, no additional actions from your side are required. We will not be able to credit the deposits made after the 1st of August, as they are being controlled by the US.

My account was verified, will this verification be relevant?
The company that fulfilled the verification has abrogated a treaty unilaterally, that is why you will have to go through the verification again on a new platform.

I do not receive any emails?
Check the spam box, most likely our emails were filtered there.

When will you start paying out available funds?
This process can start in the next few days; we will let you know 1 day prior the launch.

The pool is asking for the private key to transfer ETH funds.
We can send you your private key if you create a ticket.

Will MT4 and PAMM be available in future?
Metatrader 4 White label and PAMM platforms were provided to us by Fxopen company. But after the charges were made by the US to our service they abrogated a treaty unilaterally.

Will there be access to trade without going through verification?
Yes there will be.

Will it be possible to verify several accounts that I had on the platform at once?
Yes it will be possible.

Are old coin deposit addresses still working?
Old addresses do not work now and all the coins sent to those addresses will not be deposited. New addresses will be generated for you on our new platform.

Will there be Bitcoin Betting on a new platform?
Yes, after we receive all necessary licenses.

You should submit a ticket if you encounter the following difficulties; Ticket system will be available from the next week.
Balance is displayed incorrectly
Funds from MT4 and PAMM were not deposited
The password is incorrect, you need to reset the 2fa, turn off white IPs list.
You did not receive funds that you requested for the withdrawal to the payment systems.
Your account has been blocked.
Pages:
Jump to: