Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e.com Banned my account with 100k $ - page 2. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 23, 2016, 09:06:58 AM
100k $ ??
damn its not joke at all
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
December 21, 2016, 08:07:30 PM
Care to explain how you came across all this Ethereum? You've got some serioius explaining to do.
So apparently OP hacked you and tried to move the hacked funds via BTC-e? If this is true, OP is truly a very dumb 'hacker'. In case of this being the truth, it's good to see some money actually being recovered due to the transparent nature of blockchains. I'll keep an eye out for further story development.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 21, 2016, 07:47:33 PM
Well you've got some nerve making a public post thats for sure. BTC-E support pointed me to this thread, most likely my support ticket is the reason for your account being frozen. After you hacked me in september I obviouysly kept an eye on where the stolen Ethereum from my hacked Poloniex account went and when I saw you moved them to BTC-E I filed a support ticket. For those interested you can see his deposit to BTC-E here: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x65ddee5aa4070093a2d1a10dfd9a94603bd017a95101a458a110099c9cb3fbe6

If you trace back where the Ethereum for that deposit came from you'l find various sources (most likely all stolen crypto) among them a withdrawal from Poloniex made by the hacker when he emptied my Poloniex account after hacking my computer. Poloniex will verify my story.

Care to explain how you came across all this Ethereum? You've got some serioius explaining to do.

I also would like to know where my bitcoins are while we're on the topic of you explaining stuff.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
December 20, 2016, 03:10:29 PM
That is a massive amount of money to be moving to an exchange account and they probably are concerned about laundering of funds with this movement.
Contact them and ask why specifically they limited access to your account.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 20, 2016, 09:54:16 AM
what i can break here? i just trading.. will wait for reply before going mad..

Why did you shout out loud here before waiting, then???
We were here to help, but then you are now saying that you are interested in waiting...
Nobody is asking you to go "mad" or whatever on them, it's just that you should file up Scam Accusation Report in order to let the users be with you to investigate your case, or else you will wait before the robbers get out with your money and leave you nothing in order to be able to punish them???
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
December 20, 2016, 09:52:40 AM
Do you have any proof? Doesn't seem very believable like this mate..
Activity: 3
December 20, 2016, 09:13:43 AM
what i can break here? i just trading.. will wait for reply before going mad..
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1193
I don't believe in denial.
December 20, 2016, 08:51:02 AM
[...]If you really got scammed (for no reason) then you should post some proof so users stop using their services .

And please try to use the proper Scam Report Format.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
December 20, 2016, 08:37:06 AM
If you are sure that you didn't break any of their rules (I haven't used them personally) and everything you are doing is legit then I guess you should continue to contact them hoping for an answer as there isn't anything else to do at this point . In the other hand , If you really got scammed (for no reason) then you should post some proof so users stop using their services .
Activity: 3
December 20, 2016, 08:34:05 AM
Hello everyone, a week ago i just withdraw 60k$ to my bank account from btc-e, and after that loaded my account with another 100k$ i joined btc-e since bitfinex has been hacked.. anyway they banned my account with no real reason, and they dont give me any real reason and sometimes takes 3-4 days to get reply from them! I worry about my coins.. and i even can't trade my coins and Ethereum fall down.. thats sucks what should I do ?!
Pages:
Jump to: