Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.COM Is it a scam and who are they? - page 4. (Read 10581 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 28, 2013, 02:01:03 PM
I've been using btc-e.com since 1/2 year and had no problems at all.
Also I never heard of any 'big' problems with btc-e. I can withdraw and deposit in a matter of minutes.

If you want a piece of the cake you have to trust someone. And I did choose btc-e over mt.gox or other because of their age in that business. The prices are ok and not overvalued and you can trade in different digital currencies.

In my opinion they are no scam but legit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 28, 2013, 01:53:41 PM
Hello
As a total newbie to Bitcoin and wanting a piece of the pie I find myself inexplicably drawn to the relatively "cheap" prices on this exchange when compared to other exchanges. But I don't want to send off my savings to persons unknown where I have read so much bad press about payments going missing, selective scamming, and unknown people behind this operation! I am sure others would like to know who they are. Surely its in the best interests of the Bitcoin community to put some faith behind this organisation as they appear to be a main player...so any speculation on who they are? The website is hidden in who.is and they use some Russian organisation registered in the UK thats providing them with wire transfer services, Mr Nikolay Rozhok of Mayzus Financial Services Ltd. Maybe Mr Rozhok and BTC-E.COM are the same..anybody have any ideas?
Pages:
Jump to: