Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC excitement is over, value going down. - page 2. (Read 2320 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
capitulation?
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
If Bitcoin ends the year at 100 USD, we are lucky. After the 2011 bubble, it fell from 31 USD back down to 2 USD. A similar fall would bring us to 17 USD. But as the top was less extreme this time, the fall will also be less steep. As long as nothing special happens, we will see a continuing downtrend and end the year somewhere between 50 USD and 100 USD. In 2015, when media will have forgotten about Bitcoin again, we will be ready for the next bubble which will bring us to over 1000 USD.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm happy cause I sold what I had at the right time and I didn't even pay for the coins to begin with Wink
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I love your username  Grin
So many people in denial, what is it with the new generation these days? Public schools really slacking or something.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is this for real?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Imagine this: Every Bitcoin you buy is a slap in the face of those perm-bears and if we do it often enough they will disappear!
Now people will buy like crazy, I'm sure xD
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Trollcity
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
We had our chance when the media helped people to discover BTC earlier this year, but now the excitement is over, common sense coming back, and value going down. Post about how high it will go is useless, since the value is going down not up. So the real question is how low will the value go? And how soon? Probably a long gradual decline until someone dumped their big stash on the market to make it flash drop value further reducing confidence. GG
LOL
We had our chance when the media helped people to discover BTC earlier this year, but now the excitement is over, common sense coming back, and value going down. Post about how high it will go is useless, since the value is going down not up. So the real question is how low will the value go? And how soon? Probably a long gradual decline until someone dumped their big stash on the market to make it flash drop value further reducing confidence. GG
Pages:
Jump to: