Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 5. (Read 237349 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Luckly I did not put anything into this and just used the free one. I know I am abit late but how many people go t burned by this?

A lot , there is a lot of people without brains I guess .
Beside BTC flow was in a lot of forums , HackForums , LeakForums , Bitcointalk , Dev point (arabic) and more ...
I find that with these games if they don't say they are a ponzi out right like weekly ponzi then they are more likely to run when they get the money. This one looked really sketchy because it had no explanation at all of how it worked or anything of the sort.
Activity: 28
@ajmorin369, it's been down, but still it's presence is seen in advertising on many free faucets. So, I imagine the larger community is confused, only to possibly search for it and find a forum. Any money you built up and did not receive, is money that you will never see. Also many requests for payments never went through towards the end. Payments stopped but the game kept going, taking in additional money until the money disappeared and the site was down. Oh, what could have been. It was such a great site, with a great visual aspect, sounds, and things even worked great without issues for a whole day.
Activity: 3
I'm new to this whole bitcoin stuff and I had found btc-flow.com, a faucet, and lately I keep getting a "can't find server" error. I had a lot of satoshi in there and I was wondering if anyone else was having a similar problem?

ajmorin369
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
oh no..no more coin tree...no water no pupuk..the tree is dead now... #sadface  Sad
Activity: 28
No hope of it coming back up left? How am I going to make 300% now? Sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Luckly I did not put anything into this and just used the free one. I know I am abit late but how many people go t burned by this?

A lot , there is a lot of people without brains I guess .
Beside BTC flow was in a lot of forums , HackForums , LeakForums , Bitcointalk , Dev point (arabic) and more ...
Activity: 490
i don't know cramved..
just a little bit of suspence inside Cheesy
Activity: 56
Activity: 1
It's always interesting when people experiment with new angles for investing or gaining crypto coins. But I've noticed with my experience in the last 2.5 years of messing with them. I've come close to putting actual money down for a % of gain in any crypto but something told me to not rush in to fast. So I watched as so many sites pop up wanting people to put "this amount" for that "gain". As soon as you do the site suddenly has problems or mysteriously goes down for maintenance. Ya know the maintenance that takes the life span of a human to come back up. Sarcastically speaking, it never does go back online and poof! no possible way to get back what was accrued on the site from your investment.
        So say what you will the crypto will only benefit a select few who don't mind wasting the time and countless crypto to find sites that may last. And experience has taught me that any site that needs a high payout to retrieve your coins, chances are 80% the site will disappear before you can claim.
        Don't get me wrong I'm not against the idea. I'm a newbie when it comes to crypto. So is a good population of the people collecting them today. With that said, if nobody has faith in the beginnings of the crypto adventure what would make you think that a year down the road that attitude will change when there is no sort of standard  or liability for the ones who perpetrate what can only be looked at is thievery.
Activity: 280
Even I didn't get a payout. I usually stay out of ponzis, but this was the only one I invested in

so there is 1 more reason to stay off of ponzis xD

over 4967 post are done to this thread when this thread will close friends

It's won't get closed , never . as you can see on the top , Moderators and staff members don't close likely scam . people should use their brains and simply stop using the scams .
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Even I didn't get a payout. I usually stay out of ponzis, but this was the only one I invested in

over 4967 post are done to this thread when this thread will close friends
Activity: 42

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
So this is a goner I am guessing? No point in keeping it bookmarked then.

yup, people are aiming for the 5000th post to get the reward of some satoshi..
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
So this is a goner I am guessing? No point in keeping it bookmarked then.
Activity: 378
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Watch out people , OP owns bitsurge.io , btc flow & btc wolf too . if not others . He have seen the success that btc flow mdae so he is making other ponzi schemes to scam people ;
I doubt its all the same owner. The other sites aren't NEARLY as well done and designed as btc-flow, and I think that the owner would put much more work into it if he wanted the other ones to take off as well. I just think it is copy cats running the other sites.

May be he is same or not. Because he scammed a lot of btc. I think btc wolf and btc flow are the same owner. When he saw that, its not a good idea to launch the same site as the btc flow. Because people are not depositing money there and left it. Now he is thinking another unique idea to scam people
You are wrong. People did deposite in btc-wolf but got REFUNDED by the owner. He also had to spend 0.5btc from his own pocket when he made a mistake while refunding.

May be. But how much fool he is a? Why he mad a site similar one to btc flow which already scammed a lot of users btc,  similar design similar method , similar idea lol

I never got refunded for this crap. Not alot but wasted at least 20/30 quid on this site. Then he sets one up near exactly the same the next day.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Watch out people , OP owns bitsurge.io , btc flow & btc wolf too . if not others . He have seen the success that btc flow mdae so he is making other ponzi schemes to scam people ;
I doubt its all the same owner. The other sites aren't NEARLY as well done and designed as btc-flow, and I think that the owner would put much more work into it if he wanted the other ones to take off as well. I just think it is copy cats running the other sites.

May be he is same or not. Because he scammed a lot of btc. I think btc wolf and btc flow are the same owner. When he saw that, its not a good idea to launch the same site as the btc flow. Because people are not depositing money there and left it. Now he is thinking another unique idea to scam people
You are wrong. People did deposite in btc-wolf but got REFUNDED by the owner. He also had to spend 0.5btc from his own pocket when he made a mistake while refunding.

May be. But how much fool he is a? Why he mad a site similar one to btc flow which already scammed a lot of users btc,  similar design similar method , similar idea lol
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

legendary

legendary
nope , im not the organizer of this ponzi scheeme , and its not my problem to fund btc.

I was not talking about to fund the btc address of btc flow. I was talking about to fund the below address

Pages:
Jump to: