Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 70. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can draw your avatar!
PLease be weary, this is a ponzi and this was forewarned all along in this thread, do never invest anywhere without consulting this forum or any other trustworthy source!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

It's  a fcking BULLSHIT, Support does not working!

what did you expect ...this is a ponzi

they will answer only if they have the money ,for now dont expect much!
i come really often but i never found live chat on site so i dont think that depends on balance
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
for people who just want to make money off faucet will have to click every 8 mins to earn 1200 sat...crazy
to stay all day on the site to earn few cents!

But if you make 0.05 you can invest that and make more. And again. And again.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!

what did you expect ...this is a ponzi

they will answer only if they have the money ,for now dont expect much!
Activity: 15
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

calm down man, that is ponzi not a real business.
Activity: 8

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Hi, i have a question: i have bought level 2, if now i buy level 3 the earning adds or replace it?? Huh
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
for people who just want to make money off faucet will have to click every 8 mins to earn 1200 sat...crazy
to stay all day on the site to earn few cents!
Activity: 33
Its simple, if you invest 100 BTC you must 6 hours per day working to get it. If you don't that you lost your btc

Nice game men!

What are you talking about?
If you invest 100BTC (buying level 8 ) you have to make 1 click every 17 hours to not lose your profit.
Is it work for you? For me it would be a pleasure Smiley

Yeahh sorry i mean if you get it every minute. but you can wait longer. What you say is okay
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
Its simple, if you invest 100 BTC you must 6 hours per day working to get it. If you don't that you lost your btc

Nice game men!

If you invest 100BTC (buying level 8 ) you have to make 1 click every 17 hours to not lose your profit.
Who's that stupid to send 100 BTC? lmao

AFAIK site doesn't have yet members of 7th anf 8th level.
That's why it's still alive Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Nice game men!

the owner would run away with full pockets of money after 100 btc investment Cheesy
Activity: 98

Nice game men!

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Call Hollywood, get them to throw in on it. Then they can make a movie about it and ponzi our habits.
Lmao   You know crypto ponzi be a good movie in the era of 'end times' Smiley

Nice game men!

db2
Activity: 22
Sorry, due to high load, we do not have time to answer. Please be sure to submit your Bitcoin address and essence of the question!

Translation: Sorry, due to this being a scam, we don't want to deal with any of you. Please bend over and submit because we will be bailing soon!
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
@BTC-flow

Please check your PM

Regards.
Activity: 12
https://blockchain.info/tx/3961597d03f4bae570b0335d71203222b4798f027d82941b85dfd4c3b030c46d

That's a DEPOSIT! I leveled up, but, then it reverted my level to level 1! Please help me!
Activity: 68
The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.01000000 BTC.
ugh, does anyone know when this changed?

Earlier today, maybe a few hours ago. Everyone was just talking about it a couple pages back Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: