Pages:
Author

Topic: Btc game - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 23, 2018, 07:50:17 AM
When will they create  a btc game like Pokémon  Go .When you must go to places in your town to get btc or any crypto. I think it will be interesting.

I just remember this kind of topic before. It was when pokemon go was stil very popular and in trend. In this forum many users are talking about the possibility of integrating bitcoin with pokemon go but sadly a year has passed and it did not happen. Some games also who accepts bitcoin as mode of payment in exchange for their codes had stopped accepting btc.

With bitcoins value suffering from a 60% drop in value many are now thinking if it is safe to accept bitcoin anymore. Thus we must spread good news about bitcoin and combat those negative news about bitcoin. We can make bitcoin lively again if its value will climb up again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 07:44:51 AM
When will they create  a btc game like Pokémon  Go .When you must go to places in your town to get btc or any crypto. I think it will be interesting.
very good thinking, I think it would be very famous if the game was made. people will get to know crypto currency like bitcoin from the side of interest
Activity: 47
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 07:41:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: