Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Gear Bitcoin hats only $10 (less than 0.4 BTC). Sale ends today! - page 2. (Read 1751 times)

jga
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
http://btcgear.com
Cool, I was thinking about buying one of those. The "add to cart" button doesn't work, though.

Yeah... it makes you choose a size first. We should set up a more obvious.
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
Cool, I was thinking about buying one of those. The "add to cart" button doesn't work, though.
jga
First hat purchased! Only 12 more orders get free stickers!
jga
Buy your hat by clicking on these blue words or the other ones below.

Well, I'm not going to spend this post telling you how high quality our hats are. They are of exceptional quality, but our Bitcoin hat page hits that pretty hard. By now, everyone should know that if you want an extremely high quality Bitcoin hat, you have to go to BTC Gear to get it. So let me tell you a couple things you don't know:

Thing 1) We have a new hat model. Now to be clear, I don't mean a new model of a hat. Our old model is timeless and fantastic. I mean a new head upon which to show off this fantastic and timeless hat. It's a totally licensed but fairly shoddy plastic Ironman helmet with a target market of children who are probably too old to be trick or treating. We're not legally allowed to say that we sell the Bitcoin hats Ironman would buy if Ironman bought Bitcoin hats, but we're probably allowed to infer it. So... if Ironman were to buy a Bitcoin hat, he'd probably want to buy ours, right? I mean... why wouldn't he? These hats are pretty boss.

Secondofly) While supplies last (the first 13 hats), each hat will come with three 4" Bitcoin stickers free. These stickers have a QR code that directs people to bitcoin.org so they can learn more about Bitcoin. So, buy a hat, get some stickers, spread the word. We bet Ironman would probably love the stickers, too.

And a third thing) We're pretty excited about the rising USD/BTC exchange rate and how our automatically updated prices keep dropping lower and lower. We've decided to help this along by dropping our hat price to a ridiculously low $10 (approximately BTC0.3701 at the time of this writing) for this week only. I'm not sure how I can sufficiently illustrate how low this price is. Let's just say that we paid only slightly less than that to get the hats made in the first place. Consider this our way of giving back.

Buy your hat by clicking on these blue words or you can scroll back up and click on the other ones.

Section where I talk about our customer feedback...

We have now been in business for over six months and we have yet to leave a customer less than satisfied. We don't sell products we don't have in stock and we get them sent out FAST. We give ourselves three business days to ship, but we usually get our products out the day they were ordered.

Here's some nice things people have said...

I got mine on Friday - Outstanding quality product, and highly recommended. The price was fair, and the shipping was fast. What are you waiting for?!?

Just got mine today! I love it!  The orange in the logo really stands out nice.  What a fun hat this will be to take out and show off to everyone! Smiley

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll41/talith_tl/btChated.jpg

Got mine today.  It's a great looking cap.

Hey there. This is Ironman. Yeah. The one from the comic books. I just got my Bitcoin hat in the mail from the dudes at BTC Gear and let me tell you, I would never try to save the world or fight crime or whatever without one of these babies. It's like... fitted, but fits everyone's head, so that's nice. Also, the raised embroidered Bitcoin logo is exactly the kind of thing that us genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropists go gaga for. In summation, this is the actual Ironman and you should buy this hat. From Ironman. (Celebrity endorsement impersonated.)

Here's all the negative criticism we've received
End of negative criticism.

Deal ends Saturday, February 16th.

TL;DR haiku
Our hats are cheap now.
Maybe get free stickers, too.
Something Ironman.
Pages:
Jump to: