Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Going back to $100 - page 2. (Read 18884 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 08, 2013, 03:23:58 PM
Yes, Baidu and Chinese telecom stop accept bitcoin !!!

http://www.coindesk.com/baidu-stops-bitcoin-price-slumps-again/

U.S give most BTC to China and takes most real money of the Chinese people. Give nothing for real money !!!
It is tactical general impoverishment of China.

http://fiatleak.com/
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 08, 2013, 02:07:42 PM
Baidu Stops Accepting Bitcoins After China Ban.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
December 08, 2013, 04:51:03 AM
Bitcoin is a super secret project of the U.S. and that have understood in time, China, France, Russia.
This project serves to rob people from other countries.

Russia has never had any bitcoin exchange because he knew about that. BTC-e not Russian exchange its Europe,

More and more countries this will understand, and project designed ​​by U. S. crashes.

Noooooo!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 08, 2013, 04:45:04 AM
Bitcoin is a super secret project of the U.S. and that have understood in time, China, France, Russia.

Russia has never had any bitcoin exchange because he knew about that. BTC-e not Russian exchange its Europe,

More and more countries this will understand, and project designed ​​by U. S. crashes.

o shit!  illuminate pyramid stuff
Activity: 476
December 08, 2013, 12:48:15 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
December 08, 2013, 12:07:46 AM
It is not going down to a $100 most it may go down to is about $400.
legendary
December 07, 2013, 09:00:31 PM
I am already convert all my bitcoin to real gold.  So is the only safe,

How to convert bitcoin to dollars in U.S when It is the forbidden ?
Why people from U.S buying bitcoin when it can not convert to USD ?

This is a conspiracy U.S

Bitcoin transaction maps in real time: http://fiatleak.com/

What does conversion to USD have to do with Bitcoin?Huh?
Activity: 51
December 07, 2013, 10:52:22 AM

So it must be a large scale conspiracy. Like they covered up the aliens landing in New York.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
December 07, 2013, 09:35:14 AM

surely that's why Germany recognized BTC as a legal tender
and if it is how you say it is... buy some more! it will raise in value  Wink
Activity: 406
December 07, 2013, 09:19:05 AM

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
December 07, 2013, 08:04:50 AM
A newly established currency, especially not intervened by central banks, will fluctuate wildly on the exchanges, but that's the nature of bitcoin

If it indeed fall back to $100, I will buy a lot

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 07, 2013, 06:45:48 AM
Read couple of times this about international exchanges in previous posts.

Can somebody explain how to use such services, and provide the guidance  regarding the formalities and legalities involved in it.

If somebody can help on this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
December 07, 2013, 06:02:06 AM
This indeed is a very good time to buy!!  Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
December 07, 2013, 05:51:56 AM
If RBI releases an antagonistic circular similar to Chinese Bank, what would be its impact or would there be any impact at all in the Indian BTC scenario? What do the Bitcoin veterans think about that?

All it would do is increase the awareness of Bitcoin in India.

Agreed. The number of nodes in India is negligible so far.
legendary
December 07, 2013, 05:48:23 AM
If RBI releases an antagonistic circular similar to Chinese Bank, what would be its impact or would there be any impact at all in the Indian BTC scenario? What do the Bitcoin veterans think about that?

All it would do is increase the awareness of Bitcoin in India.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
December 07, 2013, 05:45:34 AM
What China has said is good for us. They do not see BTC as a currency and see it as a commodity, that is actually awesome, buying and selling goods for BTC is OK with them, but exchanging it for normal currencies requires money transmitter licences.....that is actually good...will help BTC in achieving its actual dream...

check this out...
http://www.btcglobe.com/tool/calculate-future

have fun with the sliders
www.V.systems
December 07, 2013, 05:37:10 AM
Personally, I want it to crash as low as possible to get into it since I've seen it go from 230 to 1200 in a month. BUT BTC for me is more than just another means to cash on, I believe in its ideology of decentralization and one world currency and not to forget the instant global transactions.
It is politically correct to me, the idea of bitcoin.

Edit: let's not forget to celebrate the fact more and more Indians are wanting BTC (no matter if they want to cash in or just for the feel of it) which in long run is going to shoot the price.

I ve seen it come from the $39 days. Only got ion when it crossed $150
Activity: 51
December 07, 2013, 05:36:16 AM
www.V.systems
December 07, 2013, 05:30:57 AM
legendster, stop leaving nested quotes throughout the thread. Smiley

Just helps keep track thats all, too many people talking here.
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com
December 07, 2013, 05:28:29 AM
I think most users are confusing buysellbitco.in with other large exchanges like, Gox, Coinbase, BTCe etc. BSB operate sort of like a single party who buy/sell bitcoin from the community. They have a variable transaction limit and their business greatly depends on the market stability. There are other individuals who do the same business here, but they do without a store front. None of them will sell BTC during a crash, because they have gained their share of experience surviving these. So it is understandable why BSB pull down the curtains during a crash.

Even I wish to put some money on BTC during this crash, but for that I should go to an international exchange where I can make instant buy/sell decisions.

Hey Jinson, well then how would you then help new users understand this when the prices are low everyone would like to buy. But as you said no body would like to sell during crash, so what will new users think that only when the price reaches at certain level they will be selling and at that time we will not be able to buy. So what should be the solution as every time during the crash it will not be willing to sell as per the previous experience. So should all time at high rates only it should be purchased. just trying to understand this.

Also, say tomorrow it goes down to 300-400 and for 2 weeks it stays at that level then in that case what will be scenario?

Let me try to explain :

The issue is wild volatility. There is no way for us to setup a base price when market is showing such fluctuations. We will open up again once market is stable. What will happen if we buy from seller at 40k and next minute it is 35k. We give you locked in rates. You booked order and you have chance to decide if you want to honor the order or not for 1 hour. We do not get this chance. You sent the money and we will send you bitcoins at quoted rate, simple. Yep, we know we have created this rules and we are supposed to follow them and we are following them.

But you know why we give locked in rates, we want more and more users to buy bitcoins. With locked in rates they get confidence to invest in.  We even put buying limits for users when there is huge demand of bitcoins. We can simply sell it to one whale and cash in our fees and profits. But we want more and more users to get bitcoins and thats why those limits we apply.

On top of it we also answer calls and mails from users very politely when they almost slang us saying what is these ridiculous limits that I can buy only 20k worth of coins. Well, because of these limits only you are able to buy even 20k else some whale would have bought all of this.

We know such exponential growth can not be sustained and market will crash. We also know that the day when there is blood bath our business model can not sustain it. But we know, once this will pass we will see greens again and it will settle down Smiley

We do not say that we will open up again when prices are 70k. All we need is stable market where our algorithm can setup a fair base price.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: