Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC gone down today - page 7. (Read 1827 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 09:33:20 AM
Bitcoin has gained nearly three times in the past month, so this correction is normal, don't worry, the bull market is still around, so don't sell bitcoins.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
December 20, 2017, 09:33:03 AM
thats normal sir because when the bitcoin increasing in this month the next month will be decreasing just be patience sir and hodl your btc when the time comes you can cash out your bitcoin any time any where
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 09:17:05 AM
The thing is Bitcoin was dumped and pumped by the sharks and whales so it's not strange when it changed it's value much in a short time.
Activity: 106
December 20, 2017, 09:01:52 AM
BTC is down today which is very helpful if you would like to trade with others. The only reason is that when price become high transaction fee become great thus it become difficult to send or receive from others. Thus, it is not scary for none but good news.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 20, 2017, 08:49:33 AM
every hours the value of bitcoin is changing, it is normal. if its going down today in a few days it will raise up.
I think I agree with that because I also notice it before I joined using bitcoin as a job for me to work and I think every user must know that they should not fear the amount of bitcoins price.
Activity: 304
December 20, 2017, 08:47:09 AM
Seems on the markets at present time BTC has come down. your thoughts on this and why you think it happened?

Do you think it will go back up? if BTC goes down way lower would it be wise to buy more into it

Thaat downward price of bitcoin is actually good, because more will invest to bitcoin, more people will buy bitcoin and sell it when the price getting higher, it is a smart and wise decision. I guess in 2018 the price of btc will getting higher.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 08:45:11 AM
The price has already returned to normal Smiley. She reached 15k $ for a few minutes. The price is very mobile ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 08:44:55 AM
Its always very hard to know what Bitcoin price will do, however - the price is twice what it was just a month ago. It could go anywhere from here in the short term, but in the longer run it is likely to go significantly upward IMO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
December 20, 2017, 08:43:34 AM
I see it as a support point and it will break it and reach 21000 and then we may see unprecedented numbers
At this time in 20 days from now
it is a very good trading period
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
December 20, 2017, 08:42:43 AM
Yeah the price of a Bitcoin dropped suddenly by $3k today.I was hoping that the value would go beyond $20k but it didn't.I guess this sudden drop was due to people selling their Bitcoin when the price hit $19k.If the price drops further then it would be a good chance for investing in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin would for sure rise again and this time maybe it would cross the $20k mark.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 08:39:20 AM
High volatility has been a key feature of crypto and BTC is no different. Any news and sentiment movement could lead to sharp turn of the price. Be it the Chinese crack down ICO, or the bitcoin future is launching.  From segwit2x fork to the bch pump. Value of crypto is largely settled by balance between lack of confidence and high confidence. The past Bitcoin records show that eventually the price is going upwards despite the short term flip. And these failed attempts to crash bitcoin eventually add to the support and confidence in bitcoin.
Activity: 354
December 20, 2017, 08:04:04 AM
Seems on the markets at present time BTC has come down. your thoughts on this and why you think it happened?

Do you think it will go back up? if BTC goes down way lower would it be wise to buy more into it

I think Bitcoin is always doing his own part, if he goes down then he gets back up. This happens because some people sell bitcoins by taking advantage at some point. if too many people are selling this bitcoin account on the spur of the moment then the price is rapidly declining.
Activity: 61
December 20, 2017, 07:07:38 AM
The decline in Bitcoin prices is due to the proximity of Christmas Day. Because more and more people need money for christmas and (maybe) many people sell their Bitcoin. Because a celebration takes a lot of money.

Let us hope that after Christmas both the price and the bitcoin transaction backlog (currently at 220 thousand) go back to more manageble levels and the bitcoin devs have more time to fix the underlying bitcoin problems in quieter times.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 20, 2017, 07:05:54 AM

Well I think Bitcoin goes down today because investor tend to hold their money because its Christmas season, or they already invested here and wait for the Bitcoin to pump soon . We cannot say when or how much it will loses but the most important thing is this will pump eventually.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 07:02:40 AM
If you are also into stock trading, then you would know that this is basically a correction. It's not bad at all.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
December 20, 2017, 07:01:47 AM

Bitcoin prices are currently down until a few days earlier only temporarily due to the impact of other altcoin values ​​rising, but I am sure that after the decline in bitcoin prices, in the near future will increase again. We should be able to take advantage of the bitcoin price reduction to buy more bitcoins into short-term investment assets until prices rise again.
Activity: 96
December 20, 2017, 07:00:44 AM
The decline in Bitcoin prices is due to the proximity of Christmas Day. Because more and more people need money for christmas and (maybe) many people sell their Bitcoin. Because a celebration takes a lot of money.
Not sure. Some people can buy bitcoin as a present for Xmas. I did =)
Activity: 96
December 20, 2017, 06:58:35 AM
every hours the value of bitcoin is changing, it is normal. if its going down today in a few days it will raise up.
How do you "validate" this? To me seems like a correction for now but this is just intuitive. Technical analysis doesn't apply well to this crazy market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
December 20, 2017, 06:57:06 AM
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 20, 2017, 06:56:13 AM
At present BTC is at $ 17500, it has risen again after a sudden drop of $ 3,000. Talking about the BTC currency, its exchange rate will always increase because the BTC has only a finite amount of money. Second, BTC attracts many investors as well as people. increase day by day The recent drop in BTC rates is temporary, due to too many BTC sellers at a time when the exchange rate was at $ 19,000. And now the price of the BTC is continuing to increase again, promising to exceed $ 20000 by the end of the year.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: