Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC has left the building. - page 2. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 03:10:47 PM
  Can someone explain to me how BCH cost now $1300 and few days ago price
was $300?
   BCH is here from August and some of you think that this new alt-coin can replace
bitcoin so soon?
   I do not understand this rise, only thing that comes to my mind is manipulation,
manipulation with supply and demand. Who is buying BCH on this price, I read what
people wrote here every day, but I did not see many posts about buying BCH, who
are this people then? Where the money comes from?

This must be a kind of joke. We're seeing a good pump and dump scam for bitcoin cash. Nothing changed they only started for pump and dump to exploit regular people's money. It will be too late if you get fooled by jihan wu and his team.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
November 11, 2017, 03:09:04 PM
Taking foreever to pending sending to exchange so I can buy alts fuck
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
November 11, 2017, 03:04:27 PM
Will bitcoin be left by miners? I would be surprised and happy, because I really hate people who trust bitcoin fully because it is nonsense and more importantly they don't know anything.

BTC hashrate has dropped significantly:

https://fork.lol/pow/hashrate

What's significant with this is the obvious constant increase in hash rate towards BCH (and of course the corresponding decrease in BTC).  

IF the data is reliable, it is a clear signal of what may come...

For reference, as of 2017/11/11 1:02 Central time...split of BTC/BCH hash is 51.94/48.06
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 03:03:42 PM
was $300?
   BCH is here from August and some of you think that this new alt-coin can replace
bitcoin so soon?
   I do not understand this rise, only thing that comes to my mind is manipulation,
manipulation with supply and demand. Who is buying BCH on this price, I read what

There are some problems with scalbility with BTC, a tons of articles where produced last few days, meanwhile BCH is copy of BTC, with some optimisations.
Do your research.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2017, 02:59:52 PM
was $300?
bitcoin so soon?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 02:53:26 PM
It is not over but it is a huge warning to the bitcoin and its community that bitcoin could be easily replaced. There will be always some kind of threats to the bitcoin. I wish I could cash out some of it but I only have a limited amount.

of course it isn't over, using my tumb rule I can say it will get 30 000 000 000 capital before monday
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
November 11, 2017, 02:41:30 PM
It is not over but it is a huge warning to the bitcoin and its community that bitcoin could be easily replaced. There will be always some kind of threats to the bitcoin. I wish I could cash out some of it but I only have a limited amount.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 11, 2017, 02:40:40 PM
It seems that big boys are pumping Bitcoin cash and will start dumping it soon. BTC can correct down to
low $5000s for next couple of weeks before the next rise.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 02:30:28 PM
It is over.  Looks like big blocks are winning. 

BCH at 1500!!!!

What a pump and dump with bcc in my opinion... Bitcoin is not dead guys, it will come back stronger after the dip!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 01:52:47 PM
Will bitcoin be left by miners? I would be surprised and happy, because I really hate people who trust bitcoin fully because it is nonsense and more importantly they don't know anything.

BTC hashrate has dropped significantly:

https://fork.lol/pow/hashrate
Activity: 448
November 11, 2017, 01:51:10 PM
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
November 11, 2017, 01:45:38 PM
BCH win ? what win ?
i can not see anything and all they can do it's just increase the capacity,right ?
but it will not solve the problem,or we should called it 'delay'.
also they suspended it due to pros and cros from the supporter.
Bitcoin grow with it and if they keep forcing it,the comunity will be divided into 2 which is not good for a long run.
so nothing to worry about it and BCH will take Bitcoin place ? absolutely no
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 01:33:45 PM
I  don't  know  why  you  guys  keep on losing money   with  the king of  shitcoins (bitcoins)

Damn  don't  you see  how  many forks  in  just two months?  It's  a  dealine coin,  get  out.

forks means free money though thats one of the advantages of having so much forks. but one thing is certain here. its bitcoin still that are the most popular of all and has been useful for merchants which means whichever fork is being pumped right now will still buy to be converted to btc.

There is no 'free money' with the upcoming Bitcoin Cash fork. It is a hard fork to update the difficulty adjustment to better maintain 10 minute blocks regardless of what happens with mining power:

https://www.yours.org/content/deadalnix-s-difficulty-algorithm-explained-ac50eb2b1f16/
Activity: 224
November 11, 2017, 01:21:00 PM
Bitcoin cash is better  than bitcoin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 12:26:05 PM
It will take a long time for BTC to be replaced. It's far from over. This is just a pump and dump and a good way to take BTC from newbies
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
November 11, 2017, 12:14:26 PM
So do you guys think that BCH will replace BTC in the next year? I just want to understand if there are the foundation to let it happen. Anyway I just see this pump of BCH as it is, just a pump but it never know

none of the cryptocurrency is replace the Bitcoin. Because it reach more high peak and it will most popularity in all over the country. Bitcoin cash also popular in current market. But it will not replace the Bitcoin. Many of the users like to Bitcoin cash. This is main reason for current growth.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 11, 2017, 11:14:14 AM
I  don't  know  why  you  guys  keep on losing money   with  the king of  shitcoins (bitcoins)

Damn  don't  you see  how  many forks  in  just two months?  It's  a  dealine coin,  get  out.

forks means free money though thats one of the advantages of having so much forks. but one thing is certain here. its bitcoin still that are the most popular of all and has been useful for merchants which means whichever fork is being pumped right now will still buy to be converted to btc.
Activity: 126
November 11, 2017, 11:13:17 AM
Yes, I can see BTC going down to sub $5500, maybe even $5000 in upcoming days.

There might be a small pump before the Segwit2x, but I don't think many people are taking it seriously anymore (which is a good thing).

Bitcoin Cash seems like a logical resort for people who want to stay in Bitcoin related area, but lost faith in Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 135
November 11, 2017, 11:12:34 AM
So do you guys think that BCH will replace BTC in the next year? I just want to understand if there are the foundation to let it happen. Anyway I just see this pump of BCH as it is, just a pump but it never know
Activity: 224
November 11, 2017, 11:09:42 AM
I  don't  know  why  you  guys  keep on losing money   with  the king of  shitcoins (bitcoins)

Damn  don't  you see  how  many forks  in  just two months?  It's  a  dealine coin,  get  out.

Pages:
Jump to: