Pages:
Author

Topic: btc hdlers just gained a bigger %rise in 60 min than average fiat-joe in 2 yrs! - page 2. (Read 1445 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
it does not always work like that as we all know. in bank your money can not decrease while with bitcoin you take the risk that the price may go up or down

as we all know? what? when inflation is higher than interest yields your fiats value will decrease.

i never said bitcoin has no risk. on a list of 1-10 (1 being very low risk and 10 very high risk) i would give bitcoin a solid 12.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
it does not always work like that as we all know. in bank your money can not decrease while with bitcoin you take the risk that the price may go up or down
legendary
Lol you do also realise the risk differences right? That's how banks will come up with your interest rate. Also, comparing a bank account to Bitcoins already doesn't make sense because dollars are losing value constantly, so 1.5% most likely won't keep up with inflation most years.

Bitcoins are more of a 'stock' right now in terms of the pricing. It's not unheard of a stock to jump 3% in an hour. It is bic to see that my coins ar worth more again today :-p

so you lol at me , question if i know the difference between the risk involved in investing in bitcoin vs investing in fiat, and then you go on and say my post does not make sense? have i shagged your wife without your consent, sir?

edit:
hint: i didn´t. i compared yields with yields, and i wanted to express my happiness about it.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
Lol you do also realise the risk differences right? That's how banks will come up with your interest rate. Also, comparing a bank account to Bitcoins already doesn't make sense because dollars are losing value constantly, so 1.5% most likely won't keep up with inflation most years.

Bitcoins are more of a 'stock' right now in terms of the pricing. It's not unheard of a stock to jump 3% in an hour. It is bic to see that my coins are worth more again today  Tongue
legendary
putting your money into a fiat account yields 1.5% p.a.

we just made 3.5% in 60 minutes.

compare two y e a r s to less than an hour. wrap your head around this.

not the same league at all. not even comparable with your local soccer team playing vs premier league team.

the fiat team is blindfolded and legs were amputated. and has no goalkeeper. something like that.

hasta la victoria siempre.

edit: typo
Pages:
Jump to: