Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is Going to "DEAD....!" Need Discussion..... - page 3. (Read 1263 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Hi BTC Community Friends

Since last two yrs from today's date ie 04-09-2020
why BTC is Hanged up between $6000 to #12000

While From 01-08-2017 to 31-12-2017
BTC Shoot up from $2857 to $19495
it is just 4 months Duration.......

while from last two yrs whole community is trying/hoping
that
BTC will reach again more than at its actual level ie 20K...
whole community together is trying to boost BTC......
but every efforts of whole community doesn't work.

Don't doubt about bitcoin because bitcoin is a decentralized currency and has quite a number of uses. In the past, bitcoin prices only ranged from $ 6,000 to $ 12,000 and at that time there were still many who said bitcoin was very expensive than in previous years. at this time we can see an increase in bitcoin prices from 2020 to the present, which is a very far increase compared to the increase in bitcoin prices in previous years, this increase occurs because more and more investors buy bitcoin from year to year.
Activity: 1708
BTC will never die many times the market starts to go down due to drop the price of coins rises as the crypto market does not rise or fall. BTC will survive as long as crypto lasts crypto demand continues to grow through investments in bitcoin as the market is improving, so are the currencies although I can't predict the future of BTC it is going to come if you pump it this time it will go up a lot. There is no chance of death.
if someone says that, maybe he or she has not studied bitcoin at all and does not understand what happened to bitcoin.
it is clear that you said that as long as there is crypto, you can be sure that bitcoin will always exist and will remain the main goal of crypto.

many investors continue to pursue and save bitcoin for investment, both short and long term. because bitcoin always provides an advantage for the holder because it is always sought after and traded, so until now from the market cap it is clear that bitcoin trading has been very active to date, so if anyone says bitcoin will die, then it is better that he has to learn more.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
BTC will never die many times the market starts to go down due to drop the price of coins rises as the crypto market does not rise or fall. BTC will survive as long as crypto lasts crypto demand continues to grow through investments in bitcoin as the market is improving, so are the currencies although I can't predict the future of BTC it is going to come if you pump it this time it will go up a lot. There is no chance of death.
While fully acknowledging your point of view, and I am also a supporter of this market, but maybe you say I'm a crazy and stupid guy, yes I will accept it, but I want to share. For a case that I just came up with, I don't know anyone who has ever thought that way. A scenario that can be seen as desperate is that the entire market up to this point or the future has been specifically planned and its creators prepared it one by one to create one. Most historic crash in the financial sector, I'm feeling crazy Smiley, and now tell me so, isn't that really stupid?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
I do not understand the price you are giving in BTC. One thing anyone can not predict the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not dead but at those times of drop is normal, Bitcoin is $32,000 and I think let's enjoy 2021 instead of thinking about the bad things.

thinking with playing it will reach soon 100K.
it looks so Amazing...

Hey, What Stuck in road of 100K.....
Ether is going up....!
Personally least prefer to work on Ether due to "Gas - gwei" Confusion.
I do not understand the price you are giving in BTC. One thing anyone can not predict the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not dead but at those times of drop is normal, Bitcoin is $32,000 and I think let's enjoy 2021 instead of thinking about the bad things.

thinking
with playing it will reach soon 100K.
it looks so Amazing...
Activity: 1708
The value peaked back in 2017 because everyone and their mothers started buying bitcoin for absolutely no reason (it was kind of a "trend" for a short while). I guess the trend is over now and most people gave up on it, and it's back to its initial state (kind of) hence the value drop. I bet there'd be another peak in the future. It's up to you if you wanna invest or sell, be wise tho.
it is proven that bitcoin is still victorious whatever you say that the bitcoin trend is over or whatever it is possible to say that bitcoin does not match the expectations you received, but now it can prove and remain victorious and will continue to be a fun investment.
be patient with you to see this reality and it will keep going on with increasing.
Hi BTC Community Friends

Since last two yrs from today's date ie 04-09-2020
why BTC is Hanged up between $6000 to #12000

While From 01-08-2017 to 31-12-2017
BTC Shoot up from $2857 to $19495
it is just 4 months Duration.......

while from last two yrs whole community is trying/hoping
that
BTC will reach again more than at its actual level ie 20K...
whole community together is trying to boost BTC......
but every efforts of whole community doesn't work.

Why....

it is not boost up again.......

if we will not analysis this situation
then it might be possible that in near future
we have to spent more BTC to buy only "Single PIZZA"

Need Healthy Discussion......

Regards
Matrix.Max
(Formally know as Dvyanc)
Sr. Member of Bitcoin Community.

Wow, Friends BTC is Boooooomed...
Activity: 40
Merit: 14
I'm still puzzled as to why many people keep buying (or "invest") in bitcoin, or believe that it's a "store of value," especially when a lot of merchants stopped accepting it as a form of payment (Amazon, Expedia, Microsoft, etc.)

There is no question that Bitcoin went a long way (they now have ATM's worldwide, you can get a debt/credit card with bitcoin, and you can purchase gift cards to pay for Amazon, Ebay, etc. from certain websites, and I really like the fact that I don't need to pay fees exchanging currencies when I'm abroad.) However, do you really think that Bitcoin will survive in the long-run? I mean if the market is so volatile why would companies accept bitcoin and risk losing their money (the value of Bitcoin could tremendously decrease after the sales transactions?) Furthermore, do you really think that governments will allow such creation to replace their currency (causing them to lose power?)

Bitcoin is a threat to governments, its central banks, and banking institutions in general. There will be a lot of unemployment if the role of central banks is eliminated.

Bitcoin IMO is a disaster waiting to happen (and let's not fool ourselves here, most of the people who keep the market alive by trading in it are in it for the profits, not the ideology.) Most of you (including myself) are in it for the "long-term profit." Am I wrong here?

I, for one don't want Bitcoin to replace my country's currency  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi,
Good question Matrix.MAx.
BTC will reach 20k it's a matter of time, last 2 months its slowly going up. Long term is the best.
And this year with Covid people don't spent cash on crypto.
I entered the crypto world in 2017 when that all began earned some cash sold and bought more. I know its a long time but that day will come again and BTC will peek over 20k.
That's my opinion Sir
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Things in the past often repeat in the future, now bitcoin is at a stable price to be able to grow again. Bitcoin has tested the 3k-4k price zone twice, which is a double-bottom pattern. Investors are patient and they will receive a reward. If bitcoin continues to fall in the lower price range once again, it will be catastrophic.
That's the key, "patience", think of it as putting your money in a magic piggy bank.
But if it doesn't work, then the key was "patients" - bitcoin patients, I mean - and you didn't know it.

Grin
copper member
Activity: 28
Things in the past often repeat in the future, now bitcoin is at a stable price to be able to grow again. Bitcoin has tested the 3k-4k price zone twice, which is a double-bottom pattern. Investors are patient and they will receive a reward. If bitcoin continues to fall in the lower price range once again, it will be catastrophic.
That's the key, "patience", think of it as putting your money in a magic piggy bank.
copper member
Activity: 28
The value peaked back in 2017 because everyone and their mothers started buying bitcoin for absolutely no reason (it was kind of a "trend" for a short while). I guess the trend is over now and most people gave up on it, and it's back to its initial state (kind of) hence the value drop. I bet there'd be another peak in the future. It's up to you if you wanna invest or sell, be wise tho.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
BTC was hit 20k in 2017. In this yr BTC hit 12k. In my opinion if corona pandemic not happened then btc must hit 20k+ in this year. Because of corona pandemic btc price hit 12k and the get down. But till now btc price around 10k.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Bitcoin has a resting point where it doesn't have any movements in its price so don't think that bitcoin is dead. It can make another ATH again, we never know, bitcoin is volatile and unpredictable in the market. I just want you to know that BTC can reach the impossible and this coin has a lot of potential to dominate the market. Bitcoin is in a $10k range right now after reaching $12k last month, it is not impossible that bitcoin can produce another ATH maybe at the end of 2021 next year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think the price of bitcoin is not increasing because many countries has banned it so new investor is not coming in the market so I think that's the reason why the price of bitcoin is hovering between $6000-13000 but I think after ending covid-19 the price of bitcoin can increase exponentially

Don't be misled by the headline and this topic, we had so many of them and Bitcoin is still alive and well. And the price is rising,
just check where the price was in the beginning of this year, and then check the price now. This drop is what we expected to
happen, the price can't rise all the time.
   Covid-19 is a virus, and I don't see any connections with that virus and Bitcoin price. We had good days here in crypto-currencies
while the pandemic was at the peak, maybe I am wrong about this, if I am I would like to hear from someone why, thanks in advance.
Activity: 345
Merit: 2
I think the price of bitcoin is not increasing because many countries has banned it so new investor is not coming in the market so I think that's the reason why the price of bitcoin is hovering between $6000-13000 but I think after ending covid-19 the price of bitcoin can increase exponentially
Activity: 40
I think this is wrong because Bitcoin is a currency that no one has control over. It runs on its own and nothing can be said about its value. It can go very high and it can go down because when a lot of peoples buy it, the price goes up and when a lot of peoples sell it, then the price goes down. It is wrong to say that it will end now. It is a never ending thing and it will never end. Whenever the price of Bitcoin is low, some people start giving such false news.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Bitcoin might slog around for years just like it has lately. If we want to keep it as a relatively decentralized payment method, there are several things that will have to happen:
1. We will need thousands or millions of people, with multitudes of terabytes of memory in their home computers, to run full nodes and maintain the bloated blockchain. If we don't get these people, the blockchain will become centralized by the few big operators who will have this kind of memory, and we will lose the greatest advantage we have with crypto, decentralization;
2. We will need high speed Internet to the tune of at least 5G. 6G is being looked at, even though 5G hasn't been implemented to any great degree. We need this so that the kinds of transaction volume that will come along in the future will be able to be handled;
3. The reason the Devs haven't expanded beyond 1mb blocks is to keep transactions to a minimum, so the blockchain doesn't become bloated before we have new household computers, and Internet capability to handle it. Once we are ready with the LARGE hard drives and the FAST Internet, the Devs have to be ready to increase the block size so that more transactions can be handled, cheaply. This means that everybody who is running a full node will have to get the new Core app;
4. We will need more efficient computers to use less electricity when mining. This will allow more people to run full nodes and mine. Hopefully this will keep the miner's fee down through mining competition. We can expand into households and small business with the low miner fee, and be competitive;
5. All this depends on what governments and banks will do to keep a monopoly on fiat.

It seems that Bitcoin is a payment method that arrived before technology was ready for it... before its time, so to speak. Let's hope we can make it work in the near future, before people give up on it altogether.

Cool
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
It's not going to die because you say so. I'm yet to see at least one sign of it dying. A 10% drop in value on a tradable asset is not a sign of dying.

I agree with you. He seemed frustrated regarding the Bitcoin price, so maybe he is losing profits right now? Nonetheless, Bitcoin has been presumed to be dead long before. But it hasn’t and it won’t, because many are still into it and believe on it. Bitcoin is not at fault for the existence of scammers here, scammers will always do their ventures whenever and wherever possible.

Just look how we've evolved in the last 5 years. Not long ago people were frustrated because Bitcoin was below 5000 USD and now they complain about going from 11 to 10 thousand.

Hopw can anyone be frustrated about 10 thousand dollar Bitcoin is beyond my understanding.

Pages:
Jump to: