Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is SCAM, US Government Institute Claims Bitcoin Cash Is ‘Original’ Bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 523
Rolling on the floor laughing. 
bcz of BTC price fallen  (-12.24%) today? , ok.

It's not just today, bitcoin price has fallen more than 50% since December after it reach $20,000.
A big correction due to blockchain can't afford too many transactions per second which cause huge backlog on mempool.
Another reason is some negatives news from Asia, especially in South Korea, a country that has great trading volume, people panic sell after a news indicate crypto trading will be banned.
However, I'm not agree regarding bitcoin called scam and bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin.
It's not the right of a US government institute to claim such thing, bitcoin users deserve to say whether bitcoin or bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin. We know it better than the US institution.
Activity: 110
Merit: 16
Is there a news link because I want to make sure the news is correct, and if bitcoin makes a scam, are not bitcoin cash the same? They are very similar.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
The problem with BTC is that it is fraud,
Also Bitcoin Cash will Replace wit BTC soon. US Government Institute Claims Bitcoin Cash Is ‘Original’ Bitcoin.

It is not true.
US Government Institute made mistakes. Smiley (BCH is fork 1 August 2017)
Really fun to hear it.. Grin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Also Bitcoin Cash will Replace wit BTC soon. US Government Institute Claims Bitcoin Cash Is ‘Original’ Bitcoin.

"Technically" Weed overdose maybe.
I think they didn't even search for the DOB of both coins, because if they have checked then they might know the original one.

Btw, is it the original bitcointalk forum or is it a forked forum?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I can't understand. Please forgive me for sitting in front of the computer laughing.
These shit media are always going to post these bullshit comments that don't go through the brain. Roll Eyes
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

I m sure this cannot be the reason for price fall of BTC, even BTH has fallen 15%.
Activity: 217
Merit: 6
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Kindly post a link to the source of this news.
Activity: 217
Merit: 6
https://cointelegraph.com/news/fork-fail-us-government-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-original-bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: